n2thelight

Why were the Elect not raptured

9 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Weep not for ME , JESUS said.  

For if these things have been done in the green tree, what do you suppose happens to those of the dry.

THE LAKE OF FIRE IS REAL.    I beg none to add to or take from revelations.   And that is a very dreadful day to all who knew not Christ.

He paid for the price so we could have life , but mock that and reject him.   NOT a good day on judgment day .

Unbeknownst to men, when "it is finished" for each, the judgement is complete. Then comes what is written for all, some go unto eternal damnation, some to life everlasting.

Edited by ScottA

On 1/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, Revelation Man said:

That is when I knew the 1290 day event had to come before the 1260 day event, thus like the one before it was days from the event until the end/Jesus returns. The reason of course is the Daily can't be taken away nor the AOD set up to terrify Israel if they have already been scattered. I always thought when the Anti-Christ Conquered Jerusalem he would then set up the AOD at that time, but its a different time as stated in Daniel ch. 12. So it has to be 30 days before, hence 30 days after Israel had left would not fit Jesus' words in Matthew 24, when you see the Abomination of Desolation Flee Judea. 

Revelation Man

The Beast and the FP are given 1290 days total from when given full power until their end.  This will be the shortest ruling kingdom in history,...only 3.5 yrs.

The daily sacrifice being taken away has nothing to do with animal sacrifices.  This is what it is;

Serving the Lord Jesus Christ requires "sacrifices of the heart" on a daily basis.  Because the FP will trample truth to the ground, and change laws, many will be deceived and not fear the Lord, but him.  He will put fear into the hearts of men because it will be his law only, and not God's law.  God's laws will be thrown out the window, and God's laws will be no more, for all abominations will be tolerated.  This is the daily sacrifice that will be taken away, the conscience of men and the reminder of all that God has warned. No fear of the Lord. Do whatever pleases.  The deception will be so great, but not amongst those who know their Lord.

When the Tribulation starts, it will start in Jerusalem, then carry on throughout all the nations.

It will start with the Kings of the North occupying Israel.  The FP will show his face soon after this, and "he" will plant "his" palace between the two seas (the Great sea and the Dead Sea) Daniel 11.45.   So once he's got his foot in the door, he will build his temple there for himself.

70 years the nations are given to serve the King of Babylon.  When that is up, this will happen.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

On 1/20/2018 at 1:17 PM, Revelation Man said:

when you see the Abomination of Desolation Flee Judea. 

Revelation Man

I request that you read my first reply first, and follow through so this can flow.

When the Abomination of Desolation is "set up", I believe the temple is finally finished, and this man's work is coming to an end.  But more desolations follow.   Now, when the two witnesses come, just before the trib starts, ....and after the Mark of the Beast is issued, they will send all the plagues, for power is given to them.  The world will hate them and blame them for all the troubles.  God protects them during their testimony, and the beast can not harm them, even though they try.  This will make the FP look weak.  When he finally kills them the world will rejoice, because these two tormented the earth.  Can you imagine how great the FP will magnify himself?  He will think he is god for destroying them, and declare he is god.  The world will glorify him even more.  But 3 1/2 days later, God puts the spirit of life back into them and they stand upon their feet.  ON THIS DAY - DAY 1335, a great EARTHQUAKE in the same hour take place, and then the chosen of the Lord (144K) will be taken.  They are the "first-fruits" after all.  The firstfruits are gathered and stored in the barn FIRST.  Blessed is he that waits, and comes to this day.

Now the Mede's will stand up, and cross over into Israel.  This is a repeat of what happened in the past to King Neb's son.  He was drinking out of the holy vessels, and feasting when the Mede's took him by surprise.  The Mede's will take Babylon again.  Nothing new under the sun.  History always repeats.  Now only 45 days to go until he is utterly finished.  This is why all in Jerusalem have to flee, because the armies are coming in.  They will sneak in so fast no one will have time to plan. A third of men die in this war until it's cut short with the appearing of Christ.  Then Armageddon.

13 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Revelation Man

Thanks for getting back to me.  This is the problem I see.  There is no 7 year period.  3 1/2 yrs only (1290 days)

Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (3.5yrs/1290 days)

Daniel 12:11   And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. (3.5yrs/1290 days)

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months. (3.5yrs/1290 days)

It all points to 3.5yrs, not 7 years!

The Beast reigns over the Jerusalem for 3.5 years which makes him the Beast, you have to understand he doesn't just come out of some city as a mayor or something like that and go forth to Conquer Jerusalem/The World in a flash. Everything has to be pre-planned and when Jesus opens the seal he has to be ready to go forth. He will be this great president of the European Union, he will have entered in to many Peace/Security deals with many nations. So it is a Seven Year Period just like Daniel 9:27 tells us. Let me show you the Anti-Christs actions via Scriptures before he becomes the Beast.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant (AGREEMENT/ARMS/PEACE) with many(NATIONS) for one week(SEVEN YEARS): and in the midst of the week (3.5 Year mark he scatters the Holy People/1260) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease (1290), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many (He makes PEACE DEALS/Arms Treaties): he shall also stand up against the Prince (JESUS) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

In the Second Seal or Red Horse this man TAKES PEACE from the Earth. It doesn't saw that he brings War per se, it says he takes peace from the earth. I think this is put that way on purpose to show he comes to power via PEACE DEALS. Daniel 8:25 then says he destroys many VIA PEACE. Daniel 9:27 says he makes AGREEMENTS (Covenant in Hebrew means Agreement) with MANY then he reneges on those deals in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK or at the 3.5 Year mark, thus its speaking of Israels 70th Week or the 2520 Days of Jacobs Troubles. So as you can see Sister my sister, he comes to be the Beast over Israel at the 3.5 year mark but he of course is behind the scenes way before that, he is probably in power for longer than the 7 Years of Jacobs Troubles that happen after the Rapture. I think I know who he is but I don't really share that, its irrelevant anyway, because we wont be here. 

What confuses many is not understanding the difference between Jacobs Troubles which is a Seven Year Period hence the 70th Week, and Gods Wrath which lasts 3.5 Years. Of course the GREATEST TROUBLES come during the 3.5 year period of time when God looses the Anti-Christ to go forth and conquer, which brings war, famine, sickness and death. But all seven years is Jacobs Troubles, the PEACE DEALS will be forced on Israel, its a tactical decision they are forced into, think Obama but think Obama's pressure X 100 times. There will  be no Church on the earth, a billion or more die at the Rapture, they will say its some kind of plague of course, but its the Rapture, our flesh can not enter heaven. So Israel is basically isolated without support which the Church gave them before being Raptured, they are dealing with Wickedness in high places. This man forces some kind of Peace or SECURITY DEAL like NATO on them and onto the Arabs/Muslims thus he sets up a tactical advantage for his future plans, which is to Conquer Jerusalem and much of the world. 

It all points to 3.5yrs, not 7 years!

Your friend has to start counting from the 3.5yrs/1290 days.

When we come to day 1335, there is only 45 days left until the coming.

The FP's term ends on the 1290 days.  This is the coming and when he is thrown into the lake of fire, so 45 days before the coming, something BIG is going to happen.  Blessed is he who waits and comes to this day, day 1335.  The end of these wonders is at the coming, that final day the FP is destroyed.

If there is only 1260 days (3.5 years is 1260 days) how could we get to 1335? Or even 1290 for that matter. 

The Period is Seven Years, its the final week of the 70th week decree. The Anti-Christ does just as Daniel 9:27 says,  he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease in the MIDDLE OF THE WEEK (1260 Days is the Middle of 2520 Days) The Holy people are scattered at Day 1260, so says Daniel chapter 12 (time, times and a half time). It all fits. The Daniel 12 Events means a certain number of days from a certain event until the End or Jesus' Return. 

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

Revelation Man

It should be 1290 days, not 1260 days.

The 1260 days is the term of the two witnesses.

A time, times and a half time is 1260 DAYS.  A time = a year or 360 days, a time(s) = two years  or 720 days, and a half a time = 180 days. Add them all up and you get 1260 days. 

The Beast rules 42 Months (1260 Days) The Two-witnesses witness for 1260 Days. The two do not come forth a the same time nor die at the same time. But we can understand their timelines by juxtaposing each against each other. Since the Two-witnesses and the Beast both hold their "OFFICES" for 1260 days and the two-witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies (2nd Woe vs. the 7th Vial) then the Two-witnesses have to show up before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem to become the Beast. 

The coming Beast is only a European leader before he Conquers Jerusalem. He however has leverage because of all the PEACE DEALS he has made, Israel might not have any Weapons at all, it would seem that way to me, else why would they allow an army to overtake them when they have Nuclear Weapons and a great Air-force? So the event that happens 1230 days into the 2520 days of Jacobs Troubles or the 70th Week is called the 1290 By Daniel in ch. 12, because there is 1290 days left until Jesus' Return. Thus the Daily is taken away and the Abomination of Desolation is set up 30 days before the Anti-Christ is allowed to GO FORTH (First Seal is broken). 

13 hours ago, ScottA said:

If you quote them all, still it is all upon Christ. "It is finished" is not a hollow or incomplete sentence.

The Sacrifice is finished, but of course that has nothing to do with the coming Judgment per se. The Day of the Lord is a 3.5 year period of time in the 70th Week that is yet to come upon mankind. 

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

The Sacrifice is finished, but of course that has nothing to do with the coming Judgment per se. The Day of the Lord is a 3.5 year period of time in the 70th Week that is yet to come upon mankind. 

God Bless.

You speak as a man, and quote the teachings of men.

If the sentence of the judgement has already been carried out - how is it that you consider it unfinished? You rob Christ of His glory.

And your interpretation of "a time, times, and half a time" is incorrect. The matter includes all of time ("all peoples"), and two folds, which are divided before the Lord, the good and the evil. The "week" is the seven millennial days, in the midst of which the sacrifice is complete - "finished."

But men struggle with the "times" because they live in them, and do not think as God thinks: There is only One begotten, and all before and after are "in Him" and His day is now history, just as it is with your own great grandfather's day. Have you not read, that just as all in Adam die, all in Christ live? But "when" did Adam live and fall in the flesh, and when did Christ live and die in the flesh? Is any of that yet future? No. Just as with Adam it unfolded to all generations, and with Christ it is the same - but both are "finished" regardless of when one is born. God is timeless, and this is the proper interpretation, according to Him. All things in the Son, whom is "the same yesterday, today, and forever", happened "in the twinkling of an eye", in a moment of "time."

There is no chronology of time with "I am", only with men.

Edited by ScottA

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man

I request that you read my first reply first, and follow through so this can flow.

I always read through each post first then come back and post later via sections.

Revelation Man

The Beast and the FP are given 1290 days total from when given full power until their end.  This will be the shortest ruling kingdom in history,...only 3.5 yrs.

Rev. 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

So he is a Beast for only 42 Months which is 3.5 years which is a time, times and half time which is 1260 days which is the Middle of the week. This is why God placed everything in such a time frame/timeline. We can not get it wrong or confused. He is the Beast for 42 months or 1260 days. 

The daily sacrifice being taken away has nothing to do with animal sacrifices.  This is what it is;

Serving the Lord Jesus Christ requires "sacrifices of the heart" on a daily basis.  Because the FP will trample truth to the ground, and change laws, many will be deceived and not fear the Lord, but him.  He will put fear into the hearts of men because it will be his law only, and not God's law.  God's laws will be thrown out the window, and God's laws will be no more, for all abominations will be tolerated.  This is the daily sacrifice that will be taken away, the conscience of men and the reminder of all that God has warned. No fear of the Lord. Do whatever pleases.  The deception will be so great, but not amongst those who know their Lord.

I agree with the premise overall but I think the changing of "times" is the Anti-Christ changing the Calendar so as it does not start at the time of Jesus' death. We will have a calendar that says YEAR ONE of the Lord (blank blank blank ) the name of the Beast. And I agree overall on the "sacrifices of the heart" but it is IMHO, a prayer or tribute unto Jesus via God. That is because Israel turns to God before the Day of the Lord which is a 3.5 year period of Gods Wrath. I get the Oblation or Tribute via reading Daniel 9:21 when he was in prayer unto God and Gabriel showed up about the time of the EVENING OBLATION (Tribute/Prayer) unto God. There was an Evening and Morning Oblation, which means the 2300 DAYS in Daniel  chapter 8 is actually 1150 Days because its 2300 EVENINGS & MORNINGS not 2300 Days as the KJV says. The word Days is placed in there where TWO HEBREW WORDS are actually at, one means Evening the other Morning. So I believe they are worshiping Jesus Christ in the Temple and some Jesus hating (The False Prophet) Jewish Religious leader thus is infuriated and decides to do away with all prayer/worship to God and he then places an Image of this European President (Anti-Christ) in the Temple of God. But you are basically on the right track here, I have just imagined/foreseen via study what all these things will be like unto.

When the Tribulation starts, it will start in Jerusalem, then carry on throughout all the nations.

It will start with the Kings of the North occupying Israel.  The FP will show his face soon after this, and "he" will plant "his" palace between the two seas (the Great sea and the Dead Sea) Daniel 11.45.   So once he's got his foot in the door, he will build his temple there for himself.

70 years the nations are given to serve the King of Babylon.  When that is up, this will happen.

Jeremiah 25:29   For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts.

I don't think this Beast will act like that, he is not going to give his tyrannical intentions away by Conquering Jerusalem before he conquers his other targets. Now I agree, the far away places will be more of a Geo-political alignment anyway, nations like the USA, Brazil, etc. etc. will more or less agree with his "Philosophy" after the Rapture happens only the Liberals/Atheist types remain for the most part. But as per the Middle East or Mediterranean Sea Region I believe he will Conquer them all at the SAME TIME, remember Daniel 9:27 says he will make AGREEMENTS (Covenants) with MANY for ONE WEEK. And Daniel 8:25 says he DESTROYS MANY by Peace. So I believe Israel and the Muslim Nations/Arab Nations of that region are FORCED into a Peace or Security Agreement where they have their Security transferred unto this European President (Anti-Christ) in a manner like the USA has secured Germany and Japan for nigh 75 years.  They do something that gets this man involved and he forces a PEACE DEAL onto ALL SIDES thus the word MANY. 

So I think he conquers Jerusalem, and all of the Muslim/Arab nations in a Blitzkrieg so to speak. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Egypt, etc. etc. etc. all. The Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION, this man wants to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus a part of his mission is to kill off all Religions, thus the Harlot is Judged in Rev. 17 but it actually happens in Rev. ch. 6, there is no Rev. 17, remember in Rev. 16 the Angel says at Armageddon IT IS DONE !! Rev. 10, 12, 13, 14, 17 and 18 are only VISIONS that fill in the Gaps of the other chapters. Rev. 1, 2 and 3 is the Church in Asia Minor, Rev. 4, 5, 7 and 19 is the Church in Heaven. Rev. 6, 8, 9, 11, 15 and 16 is the 21 Judgments of God falling on Mankind. The VISIONS just fill in the Gaps.  They are not real time events. So the 10 Kings in league with the Beast do what? Kill off the Harlot.

Rev. 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

So his biggest target will be the fanatical Muslims, he wants to destroy Islam and outlaw it, he will not play around, this is where the 1/4 of Mankind is largely from in those killed during the First Four Seals being opened. that's like 2 Billion people who will die, or 1.5 Billion minus the billion or two billion Christians who are Raptured. The Harlot is JUDGED and Islam will be destroyed along with all False Religions like Hinduism, Buddhism etc. all, but that's not his goal per se, his goal is to be worshiped as the ONLY GOD, thus he comes after Israel also, and chases them into the Wilderness, kills 2/3 off he Jews and BEHEADS the REMNANT CHURCH (See Rev. 12:17 REMNANT CHURCH). Rev. 17 happens during Rev. ch. 6, he will come after all Religions from the very start. He desires to be Worshiped as GOD !! Thus there is no room for OTHER GODS/Religions.

He is the King of the North, look at Greece from Jerusalem's viewpoint.  That is if Gog and Magog is even relevant to this event, Revelation has the Gog and Magog War as being after the 1000 year reign by Jesus on earth. So it needs further study, however you are probably referring to Daniel ch. 11, I read it, but I don't use it much because its hard to tell where ONE Kingdom starts and another Kingdom ENDS. Its helpful, but what if the King of the North spoken of is an earlier Grecian battle? My understanding is the King of the North is a Grecian King however he is probably the Anti-Christ who IS BORN IN Greece, believe it or not we know that he is born on Greece. He could be the King of the North via any Map.

Daniel 11:45 is about the Beast not the False Prophet. The Temple is already built by the time he comes onto the scene. 

12 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation Man

When the Abomination of Desolation is "set up", I believe the temple is finally finished, and this man's work is coming to an end.  But more desolations follow.   Now, when the two witnesses come, just before the trib starts, ....and after the Mark of the Beast is issued, they will send all the plagues, for power is given to them.  The world will hate them and blame them for all the troubles.  God protects them during their testimony, and the beast can not harm them, even though they try.  This will make the FP look weak.  When he finally kills them the world will rejoice, because these two tormented the earth.  Can you imagine how great the FP will magnify himself?  He will think he is god for destroying them, and declare he is god.  The world will glorify him even more.  But 3 1/2 days later, God puts the spirit of life back into them and they stand upon their feet.  ON THIS DAY - DAY 1335, a great EARTHQUAKE in the same hour take place, and then the chosen of the Lord (144K) will be taken.  They are the "first-fruits" after all.  The firstfruits are gathered and stored in the barn FIRST.  Blessed is he that waits, and comes to this day.

Now the Mede's will stand up, and cross over into Israel.  This is a repeat of what happened in the past to King Neb's son.  He was drinking out of the holy vessels, and feasting when the Mede's took him by surprise.  The Mede's will take Babylon again.  Nothing new under the sun.  History always repeats.  Now only 45 days to go until he is utterly finished.  This is why all in Jerusalem have to flee, because the armies are coming in.  They will sneak in so fast no one will have time to plan. A third of men die in this war until it's cut short with the appearing of Christ.  Then Armageddon.

The False Prophet is not the Beast, he is the Religious Beast. The two-witnesses are killed by Apollyon the Beast/DEMON from the bottomless pit. Desolation or Desolate, Hebrew word SHAMEM (8074) means to stun, grown numb or devastate and that happens to Israel before they FLEE JUDEA. The False Prophet placing an Image of the Beast in the Holy Temple causes all Israel to be STUNNED, NUMBED by this event.

Edited by Revelation Man

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If there is only 1260 days (3.5 years is 1260 days) how could we get to 1335? Or even 1290 for that matter. 

Revelation Man

Yes sorry, that's right.  I fell backwards there.  It should be forward.  I am so sorry, thank you for correcting me.

So I stand by the 1290 days.  This is when the FP's kingdom is taken off him.  Wait another 45 days "after".  When the 1335th day comes, something BIG Will happen.  This must be the Coming!

When the FP's 1290 days is up, his kingdom is divided because the Mede's stand up to him.  The FP is not killed just yet, but has lost his full power because the Mede's are no longer in subjection to him.

45 days is ample time for all the armies to come into Israel to war and kill a 3rd of men.  Then Christ appears, to cut short that war, then those armies gather at Armageddon to war the Lamb.  This last battle will only take a day.

All this happens when the Abomination of Desolation is complete.  When the temple is finished on day 1290, and completion of dominating the saints, ending with the two witnesses, there's only 45 days to go for all must be fulfilled.

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

A time, times and a half time is 1260 DAYS.  A time = a year or 360 days, time(s) = two years 720, and a half time = 180 which all add up to 1260 days. T

This is how I worked it out.  One year has 365 days, I will use this for average.

Time = 1 year

Times = x 3

Half a time = half a year

365 x 3 = 1095

plus half a time (365 divided by 2) = 182.5

1095 + 182.5 = 1277.5

1277.5  days divided by 365 days in a year

= 3.5yrs

but where's the 1290 days?  We have  12.5 days short (according to my maths!)

If I use your method where a year = 360 days x 3.5 = 1260 days, ok, but why do you use 360 days as an average?

Look it doesn't matter.  We know the beast will have power over the saints for close to 3.5 yrs, not exact,(my maths works out to be 3.53yrs) but if we are looking at "days" it's exactly 1290 days as the scripture states.

The two witnesses are killed on day 1260 from when they started.  We know that for sure.

Revelation 11:3   And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

When they start their ministry is the question? and when they end is what I am always trying to solve.  When we see the day they appear on to the scene, we can calculate more accurately.  If you have worked it out already, that's good, I'm all ears.  But this Daniel 9 prophecy, I cannot take it into consideration, because all you have is an "interpretation" that has become common doctrine.  I cannot use that as a basis for working this out, for "that midst of the week" that Christ was cut off, was at his crucifixion.  The other half of the week is when his apostles took over, and were sent into the world to preach.  Christ preached for close to 3 1/2 yrs, and so did his apostles after him.  That's the 7 yrs done.  After this there are only desolations to the end.  There is no 7 yrs tribulation, only 3 1/2 yrs, as the scriptures verify which I can clearly see, but having a hard time getting this accross with the scriptures I gave for proof.

The Beast rules 42 Months (1260 Days) The Two-witnesses witness for 1260 Days. The two do not come forth a the same time nor die at the same time. But we can understand their timelines by juxtaposing each against each other. Since the Two-witnesses and the Beast both hold their "OFFICES" for 1260 days and the two-witnesses die BEFORE the Beast dies (2nd Woe vs. the 7th Vial) then the Two-witnesses have to show up before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem to become the Beast. 

The beast rules for 42 months, yes this I can confirm

Revelation 13:5   And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

He has to rise to power, but this will be quick. It will not take long because there will be issues that need to be addressed immediately. Once given the go ahead by God, and the backing of the people, it's all downhill for 3.5yrs.  He has full power and will issue the Mark of the Beast.

I agree the both don't come forth at the same time

Yes, it is possible they appear before Jerusalem is conquered.....but I am not certain.

Everything that is happening is a repeat of the past.

It will be the same as when God sent Moses and Aaron to free Israel out of captivity.

Were they sent before Israel went into captivity or after?

It was way after, we know that.  Will it be the same pattern?

Now the two witnesses will be here to send all the plagues,.... pleading let my people go or you will receive this plague.....

What is the last plague they will send before they are killed?

There is a clue in the scriptures.  Do you know where it is?

The coming Beast is only a European leader before he Conquers Jerusalem. He however has leverage because of all the PEACE DEALS he has made, Israel might not have any Weapons at all, it would seem that way to me, else why would they allow an army to overtake them when they have Nuclear Weapons and a great Air-force? So

Yes I agree the beast is coming from Europe area.  Israel have mighty weapons, but their strongholds are taken by those who they thought were their friends.  Those who they let into their nation because of a secret deal.  I think it's to destroy that Dome of the Rock.  Make it look like an attack on them, to destroy the Dome, but the attack will be for real.  They will be duped and fully occupied.  No way to get them out now, until Christ comes and delivers them.

On 1/19/2018 at 7:28 PM, ScottA said:

The elect, being those of the chosen nation of Israel, are raptured, just not in the same way as those grafted in.

But the term "rapture" is just a way of describing the rapturous experience of being transformed from flesh to spirit...which happens to both. It is rather the "resurrection" that occurs somewhat different, one as dead and the other as living.

No,it's the timing that's the problem,ie,going through the trib or not...Christ says He's coming after,rapturist say before ...

And when you say nation of Israel,are you referring to those fakes in that nation state?

Israel are Christians,period!!!