n2thelight

Why were the Elect not raptured

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

I don't believe in a rapture so would love the answer from a rapturist.

This is interesting. I'm finding more and more people nowadays that use to believe in a post-trib rapture no longer believe the existence of a rapture anymore. 

Does it have anything to do with the word "heaven" in Matthew 24:31? People starting to notice the elects being gather from heaven and not earth in that scripture?

Matthew 24:29-31 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Tribulation = what man does to man. Horrific times like never before.

Wrath = what God does to the unsaved. Probably remaining bowls/trumpets falling meteors etc.

Second coming = when it all goes REALLY pear-shaped and no one would survive unless the saints are protected and carried away; as Yeshua descends, His angels gather His saints after the angels have reaped up the sinners - then the Mt of Olives etc.

1,000 years. Then the Great White Throne. After this, the New Heaven and New Earth; Jerusalem descends.

"I don't believe in a rapture so would love the answer from a rapturist"

You should believe it [1st Corinthians 15:51-58; 1st Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-9; 2nd Thessalonians 2:1; Revelation 3:10]

13 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You are referring to Matthew 24:22.

The elect is referring to those who will come to Christ during the last 3 1/2 years of the tribulation. He is saying that once the events begin they will happen quickly. It can not refer to the Church because they have already been raptured. He is saying this so that not all flesh will perish. There will be some alive after the seven year tribulation.

how can the church be raptured when they are being decieved and in turn decieiving folk . that doesnt make sense .

• Thumbs Up 2

43 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

how can the church be raptured when they are being decieved and in turn decieiving folk . that doesnt make sense .

The Church is the faithful genuine Christians who are saved. God's wrath is not for the Church Revelation 3:10. They will not experience the seven year tribulation.

9 hours ago, n2thelight said:

I don't believe in a rapture so would love the answer from a rapturist.

So why all the questions? You have a choice to believe as you want to believe.

"The Church is the faithful genuine Christians who are saved. God's wrath is not for the Church Revelation 3:10. They will not experience the seven year tribulation."

Truth

Post tribulation theory is false teaching and with motive

7 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"The Church is the faithful genuine Christians who are saved. God's wrath is not for the Church Revelation 3:10. They will not experience the seven year tribulation."

Truth

Post tribulation theory is false teaching and with motive

cant resist the question ok so how do you know this then that the post trib theory is false and what in your opinion is their motive. i am on the fence with reg to all the this that and the other pick n mix of tribs

2 hours ago, existential mabel said:

cant resist the question ok so how do you know this then that the post trib theory is false and what in your opinion is their motive. i am on the fence with reg to all the this that and the other pick n mix of tribs

Mabel

Read Rev 9:18 - 31...  One third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur.  v.20 - The rest of mankind did not stop or continues to worship demons, and idols of ....  So just before these three plagues, All mankind was worshiping demons, and idols.  So where are the believers then.  Many of these demon and idol worshipers are ushered into the Mill, others will be killed prior to or at Armageddon.  Since many of these go into the Mill is why Christ must rule with a rod of iron.  Not all are redeemed.  And some these are those who follow Satan at the end of the Mill.

Many of the Post-Trib crowd think that they must prove themselves to be counted worthy.  That they will make it through to the Mill.  If one is not worthy now, no such trial or tribulation in the future will make them worthy.  Believers have been under tribulations for 2000 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

On 12/20/2017 at 5:43 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

Yeah that's what it said. They get sealed before the tribulation commences at the 6th Seal. 

The church also suddenly appeared and is present before the throne room of God before the tribulation commences in the 6th Seal. Revelation 7:9-17.

The rapture happened at the beginning of the 6th Seal in Revelation 6:12-14. Watch the first video for an explanation on Revelation 6:12-14.

We all have our personal belief's of the timing of the Rapture. But you raised an interesting point about what many miss or disagree about in the Book of Revelation. It appears to me that the 'seal judgments' may or could occur prior to the revelation of the Antichrist confirming the covenant, and start of the tribulation? 

I had a long time conviction the 'seal judgments' were inside and part of the tribulation. But with study, I have my doubts now. 

• Thumbs Up 1