• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

The evil of our minds implies a consequence on our life path. It can be seen as sort of “karma”. Only a redemption process can dramatically decrease or partially reduce consequences. There is not fatal karma through redemption; the first step is on the inside.

There is no way of living a peaceful life with hamony and serenity for someone full of anger, full of vengeance, trying to manipulate, to confuse others, to take advantage of situations… Haughtiness, rage, hypocrisy and many more, one day will emerge in a form of sentence.

Living a life without giving myself the oportunity of redemption by forgiveness and self-awareness of my problems will generate a judgment from myself against me. There is no way to contain such force. I would be trapped by my disturbed projections that I would’ve build on top of such rough semtiments.

It’s an eruption, a vomit from the heart poisoning our existence. It’s  eating the wrath of our rage. It is in fact terrible; we tend to think that it is a punishment coming from the outside, but in fact it’s only the sentence we prepared all along life.

What we used to plant, one day we will harvest. We could even ask “why is God punishing me” and in reality the only punishment comes from our evil thoughts generating pain and suffering for us and those we love.

Lets ask ourselves how we can make a better world sarting by ourselves and our surrounding neighbors.

Enjoy life and don’t poison it.

Edited by Victor Savin

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Welcome to the human race. Or the human disgrace. Whatever. Unless Yeshua, Jesus, dwells within your mind, it will spin on until it is ended, and not a single question will be answered and not a single 'good' deed will be noticed. If you want an ignoble life of pointlessness, then carry on regarding yourself as god. If you want an alternative, choose Yeshua as your God and bend the knee to Him. 

Eventually everyone will bend the knee to Lord Yeshua. It would be so much better if you chose to do it yourself. Now!

'Come unto me all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest'. Says the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

55 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Welcome to the human race. Or the human disgrace. Whatever. Unless Yeshua, Jesus, dwells within your mind, it will spin on until it is ended, and not a single question will be answered and not a single 'good' deed will be noticed. If you want an ignoble life of pointlessness, then carry on regarding yourself as god. If you want an alternative, choose Yeshua as your God and bend the knee to Him. 

Eventually everyone will bend the knee to Lord Yeshua. It would be so much better if you chose to do it yourself. Now!

'Come unto me all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest'. Says the Lord.

In this message I wanted to show somehow that without love, life is pointless.

• Brilliant! 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

4 minutes ago, Victor Savin said:

In this message I wanted to show somehow that without love, life is pointless.

Only the Lord Yahweh is Love. There is no True Love outside His Enthronement. 'love' outside of the Lord God is mere imitation and not real.

• This is Worthy 1

12 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Only the Lord Yahweh is Love. There is no True Love outside His Enthronement. 'love' outside of the Lord God is mere imitation and not real.

Love is from God, outside of him is dependency, madness, fanatism...etc

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

3 hours ago, Victor Savin said:

Lets ask ourselves how we can make a better world

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

I think this is what you want.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  650
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

3 hours ago, Victor Savin said:

The evil of our minds implies a consequence on our life path. It can be seen as sort of “karma”. Only a redemption process can dramatically decrease or partially reduce consequences. There is not fatal karma through redemption; the first step is on the inside.

There is no way of living a peaceful life with hamony and serenity for someone full of anger, full of vengeance, trying to manipulate, to confuse others, to take advantage of situations… Haughtiness, rage, hypocrisy and many more, one day will emerge in a form of sentence.

Living a life without giving myself the oportunity of redemption by forgiveness and self-awareness of my problems will generate a judgment from myself against me. There is no way to contain such force. I would be trapped by my disturbed projections that I would’ve build on top of such rough semtiments.

It’s an eruption, a vomit from the heart poisoning our existence. It’s  eating the wrath of our rage. It is in fact terrible; we tend to think that it is a punishment coming from the outside, but in fact it’s only the sentence we prepared all along life.

What we used to plant, one day we will harvest. We could even ask “why is God punishing me” and in reality the only punishment comes from our evil thoughts generating pain and suffering for us and those we love.

Lets ask ourselves how we can make a better world sarting by ourselves and our surrounding neighbors.

This is a very good reminder about the consequences of our choices!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 hour ago, listener24 said:

This is a very good reminder about the consequences of our choices!

Yes.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

54 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Yes.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap.
For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

Doing evil we are sentencing ourselves.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

On 12/20/2017 at 1:51 PM, Victor Savin said:

What leads you to believe you have evil of mind?