• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  35
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/19/1987

I do remember when I feared death and had so many questions about it.

It is legit to ask ourselves about after-life because from the day we're born there is one certainty: one day we will die.

I am actually dying, everyday is a step toward the grave. But when this moment will come, what will it happen?

If I was to believe that one day I will close my eyes and I will turn myself into a “nothing” I would kill myself.

What kind of bad joke with a bad humor taste would this life be? Why sould I try to even pass through all those tribulations?

We have the ability to understand ourselves and our surrounding univers, the ability to feel the love for others, we have a conscience; things that this ice cold univers doesn’t have. 

And even so I might think that this transcendental love and conscience is just a tricky sparkle in my brain brought to me by evolution. How is it to think that my daughter is an aberation of evolution, I am an aberation of evolution, everythink that we experience doesn’t exist it’s alienated.

How should I live knowing those incoherences? Living by definition would be a contradiction in it’s nature of being.

I wouldn’t suffer for the love of my parents, I wouldn’t do anything.

Why exhausting our forces, our minds trying to make a better tomorrow for our children if there is No future?

“There is no sense, no meaning in this aberation called life but boy it’s good to be lived.”

It would be worthless and without any kind of philosophical explanations; it will already be condemned.

How could I live without the mystery of a greater intelligence? Would it make any sense without those notions?

It won’t make any sense at all not even through philosophy nor science.
Call it as you understand it without any influences.

Something is telling me that we aren’t lost creatures in some dark and forgotten part of the univers. (searching the impossible, thinking of the unseen)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Hello. You sound a little like Solomon. 'All is vanity... there is nothing new under the sun..' Etc.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Victor, just so I;m clear on your post....are you actually ill or are you saying the obvious, that we all will die some day?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,083
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Victor Savin said:

Something is telling me that we aren’t lost creatures in some dark and forgotten part of the univers. (searching the impossible, thinking of the unseen)

we aren't.......   and we are not alone...

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Victor, just so I;m clear on your post....are you actually ill or are you saying the obvious, that we all will die some day?

We all going to die some day but see in this post a message of hope.

32 minutes ago, other one said:

we aren't.......   and we are not alone...

True. This is the message ;)

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,228
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

I have seen lives changed from angry hate filled violence into gentle loving godly men.  One thing made the difference.  They confessed their need of God their Creator to forgive them and come into their lives to make them more godly.  We call it repentance.  Turning away from sinful lifestyles and turning to God.  The difference is night and day.  Or, the Bible says darkness and light.  People who are filled with light, love, joy and thanksgiving are walking in communion with their Creator.  People who walk in darkness, hate, violence, and even fear of death are not in fellowship with their Creator.  

2Co 5:6  So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord.

2Co 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

2Co 5:8  We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  173
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

ISLAM: We are spirits

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

A little bit of personal testimony on my part that would apply to this topic.

Back in my younger years fighting in Vietnam, I was scared of death but not what I would call terrified of it. Young dumb and stupid you might say. Later on in life, mostly when I went to bed and had quiet time to think, or thoughts popped into my head, a reoccurring thought continued to invade my brain. The thought of death, and ending up in hell, followed by the lake of fire for all of eternity. That thought became more and more frequent and would absolutely terrify me beyond anything I've ever experienced. What if my heart stopped beating tonight, one way or another I'm going to die, where am I going to go forever?

It's too long to get into great detail on how the Lord worked on me. I have written out my testimony and one day I may post it on Worthy. 

But long story short, the Lord worked on me and drew me to Him again and I sincerely repented with all my soul, spirit and might. I again confessed the Lord as my personal Savior and invited Him back into my life and asked Him to heal me and if He would accept me back into His family.

Talk about immediate relief and the night terrors instantly gone!

It's hard for me to say that I'm not a little scared about the pain and process of going through death, like billions of people before me. But I absolutely know where I'm going for all eternity, and I have no more night terrors and spine chills keeping me awake at night. I promised I would repent of my sins to the best of my ability and trust Jesus for everything.

Peace, security and joy returned to my life again. I am so eternally great full for what the Lord has done for me, saving my soul, by putting Himself on that cruel Roman cross and dying in my place. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 12/20/2017 at 11:20 AM, Victor Savin said:

I do remember when I feared death and had so many questions about it.

It is legit to ask ourselves about after-life because from the day we're born there is one certainty: one day we will die.

I am actually dying, everyday is a step toward the grave. But when this moment will come, what will it happen?

If I was to believe that one day I will close my eyes and I will turn myself into a “nothing” I would kill myself.

What kind of bad joke with a bad humor taste would this life be? Why sould I try to even pass through all those tribulations?

We have the ability to understand ourselves and our surrounding univers, the ability to feel the love for others, we have a conscience; things that this ice cold univers doesn’t have. 

And even so I might think that this transcendental love and conscience is just a tricky sparkle in my brain brought to me by evolution. How is it to think that my daughter is an aberation of evolution, I am an aberation of evolution, everythink that we experience doesn’t exist it’s alienated.

How should I live knowing those incoherences? Living by definition would be a contradiction in it’s nature of being.

I wouldn’t suffer for the love of my parents, I wouldn’t do anything.

Why exhausting our forces, our minds trying to make a better tomorrow for our children if there is No future?

“There is no sense, no meaning in this aberation called life but boy it’s good to be lived.”

It would be worthless and without any kind of philosophical explanations; it will already be condemned.

How could I live without the mystery of a greater intelligence? Would it make any sense without those notions?

It won’t make any sense at all not even through philosophy nor science.
Call it as you understand it without any influences.

When a born again Christian dies their soul goes immediately to heaven. Their body stays in the grave until it is resurrected. When an unbeliever dies their soul goes immediately to Hades which is a holding place for those who will be judged at the Great White Throne judgement and then thrown into hell. Their body will be resurrected at the end of the 1000 year millennium to meet with their soul and then be judged.