• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Anybody? Anybody? Anybody?

I haven't a clue myself.  Skywatch TV the magazine was dropped on me by a family member that  has a history of wild and weird journeys through life, that also knows I loved to listen to Pastor Eugene Scott do his gig some 35 years ago.

I do enjoy a masterful sales presentation regardless of what the product may be, just for the learning of the meter of it the flow of features and benefits and of  the close itself. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Skywatch TV is the product of Dr. Tomas Horn.    He was the Assembly of God pastor in the largest AoG church in LA for about 30 years and an exorcist for about 5 of those years.    Tom used to post here on Worthy when I came here in 2003 and I have followed his research since that time.     He is a research/author and publisher and the proceeds of his books and sales goes to fund a ranch that he has set up in Branson, Mo. for the help of at risk kids and those who have been mistreated by folks.

He has hired Derick and Sharon Gilbert to do his TV/internet shows and both of them are very dedicated Christians and research/writers themselves.....   and they are both very talented and nice people.

Tom has delved into a lot of subjects over the years from who UFO's really are to the history of the Catholic Church and the actions of the last three popes and end time prophecy research.   I have found him to be very informative and I might add a very nice person.   Unless I am mistaken our forum owner is a friend of Tom.

He has just finished and released a book "Saboteurs" dealing with the deep state controlling the USA and published Lt. Col. Robert Maginnis's book The Deeper State   (inside the war on Trump by corrupt elites, secret societies and the builders of an Imminent Final Empire).    

You should read both books for they have some serious insight as to what's going on and where it all started...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Thanks, that fits in with my relative's "leanings".

Decades ago we shared the purchase of an island off the Florida Suncoast as our place to make our "stand", and he has sailed the oceans looking for that place away from all else, that perfect isle. Never found it, there is no such place, someone always comes along , from DEA to pirates. We met up just this week and shared some laughs over those exploits.

Runs in the family I guess, one relative is just now building the beautiful bunker home high over a warm and perfectly clear ocean shoreline.

The idea of fleeing just doesn't seem valid thinking to me. I'd rather be here on the porch reading and then sharing of the Bible's word to me than off in the muck somewhere keeping God to myself and trying to extend my life in this corruptible flesh as a hunter gatherer. The seminole Indian tribe's mounds of oyster shells and cisterns are interesting to come across out in the cabbage palms and sawgrass, but as a life wow  that must have been very very hard an existence.

Anyway, I did  a couple years on the great pyramid study with God's angry man Gene Scott. He was whacky  but the teaching, maybe not. I still find it pretty interesting. This edition of Skywatch has part 4 of "The Deep Occultism Of The Deep State" by Tom Horn. Could be a fun read, thanks for the information.

Edited by Neighbor

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Thanks, that fits in with my relative's "leanings".

Decades ago we shared the purchase of an island off the Florida Suncoast as our place to make our "stand", and he has sailed the oceans looking for that place away from all else, that perfect isle. Never found it, there is no such place, someone always comes along , from DEA to pirates. We met up just this week and shared some laughs over those exploits.

Runs in the family I guess, one relative is just now building the beautiful bunker home high over a warm and perfectly clear ocean shoreline.

The idea of fleeing just doesn't seem valid thinking to me. I'd rather be here on the porch reading and then sharing of the Bible's word to me than off in the muck somewhere keeping God to myself and trying to extend my life in this corruptible flesh as a hunter gatherer. The seminole Indian tribe's mounds of oyster shells and cisterns are interesting to come across out in the cabbage palms and sawgrass, but as a life wow  that must have been very very hard an existence.

Anyway, I did  a couple years on the great pyramid study with God's angry man Gene Scott. He was whacky  but the teaching, maybe not. I still find it pretty interesting. This edition of Skywatch has part 4 of "The Deep Occultism Of The Deep State" by Tom Horn. Could be a fun read, thanks for the information.

you will find a wealth of information on the web site......   it's easier to look through the video's by using the android or ios app      I watch the video's on my tablet...

There is a lot of sales pitches that would bother me if I didn't know where the profits go.  Helps kids in trouble.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  285
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I think I just watched a documentary by Mr. Horn and Skywatch TV called Inhuman, regarding A.I. and what they are doing/wanting to do with genetic manipulation, etc.- I listened to a video by Douglas Hamp too, regarding the idea that perhaps the Mark has something to do with rDNA, etc.- fascinating bit of business, beyond frightening if it panned out that way in the future- hugely interesting simply because of the fact that changing DNA, etc. could possibly tie in with all of the other things in the book of Revelation-