• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, existential mabel said:

hey thanks Glory. gee that will keep me busy save me being  bored hey lol!

ha are they in random order or have you got a specif reason for the list as it is ?

You are very welcome mable.  Some of them are in order, they might reinforce for example there is scripture about the last trump, then I followed up with finding where else does it mention about the trumpet sound in scripture.  Hope it helps, but really ask the Holy Spirit to help you find the truth.  I try not to listen to preachers or books anymore,  just trying to read the Word of God and asking the Holy Spirit to open my eyes and give me understanding.  Like the bible says, let him who has ears to listen.  Yes, you might be busy for awhile!  LOL  :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

51 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

How many knocks at the door before one believes (opens their heart).  One knock, or Twenty knocks, or 150 knocks.  One cultivates, another plant the seed, or many plant seeds in a persons life, many water, some pull weeds, but the Holy Spirit gets the increase.

How many times has God given Israel to repent.  He is patient.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Yes, there is a difference from repenting and turning back to the Lord for those who knew the Lord and then turned away.  It's different when we are talking about those who never made a decision for the Lord, and thinking they will have time (another chance), go about living their own life the way they want and then make a decision for Jesus at a more "convenient time."  All throughout the Gospels, Jesus proclaimed, "Repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand!"  He is talking to people who have never made a decision for Christ. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,625
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

4 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

I could care less how you feel about pre-trib. And know one I know who adheres to it is ashamed to defend it. We just know better than to waste our breath on people  who aren't going to change their hearts. You don't ignore out of love, you confront out of unbelief of the Truth. But, kay surah surah. Fortunately, when we go you will too.

Well, I think you may have missed the point. and I have no clue what this might mean, "You don't ignore out of love, you confront out of unbelief of the Truth." And yes we will all be gathered at the same time, well after the A of D, nearly to the end of the week, perhaps; but certainly not before the A of D. No worries, you'll see the beast rise. When you do, I'll be here.

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Well, I think you may have missed the point. and I have no clue what this might mean, "You don't ignore out of love, you confront out of unbelief of the Truth." And yes we will all be gathered at the same time, well after the A of D, nearly to the end of the week, perhaps; but certainly not before the A of D. No worries, you'll see the beast rise. When you do, I'll be here.

Holding his hand no doubt.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well I don't know, let's consider this for a moment. 

I was sort of wondering if blood up to a horse's bridle, fighting with horses and shields etc. was literal or symbolic myself. There's a number of instances mentioned in the Bible that sure sound like nuclear war and/or major coronal mass ejections from the sun. In either event, though a CME would be much more efficient unless nuclear weapons were exploded in space over a Continent. The EMP would totally wipe out almost all technology, war machines, electricity and modern travel, etc. Then in a battle what would a military force use?

Just something to consider and a possibility?

I bet it doesn't use an image of Donald trump to cause desolation.lol

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/20/2017 at 5:37 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/john/17-15.htm

There are those who believe they must be raptured away from the world in order to be kept from the temptation of the world.

These people claim to belong to Christ so why do they not think as Christ?

God plagued Egypt as Israel had not left.Yet Israel was not hurt by those plagues.Same as it is during the tribulation.The saints will be persecuted just as the Israelis  we're in Egypt .The wicked will be plagued in the presence of the saints just as the Egyptians were in the presence of Israel.

Two will be in a field.One of these will be taken (destroyed),the other will be left(saved).Same as it was in the days of Noah when the flood came and took all the wicked away and left Noah .Noah witnessed it all and so will the saints who endure till the end.

Hi Shilohsfoal,

The purpose of Jesus prayer, recorded in John 17, was not intended as the same purpose as the coming pre-trib rapture of the Church, but rather, to leave His disciples He had taught to continue the course of preaching the Gospel to all the world.  What would have happened had God removed them all from the world, Jesus asked Him not to?  Ever thought about that?

Scriptural proof for the pre-trib rapture of the Church 

The Scriptures are crystal clear where Jesus will meet His Church, in 1 Thess.4:17: "After that, we who are still alive and are left, WILL BE CAUGHT UP TOGETHER with them in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR. And so we will be with the Lord forever." In the FIRST of His TWO comings, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16, yet to take place, confirming Jn.14:2-3, 28! From where the Church is seen in heaven BEFORE the tribulation begins, in Rev.4:1-2. Where Jesus used John to symbolically represent the Church. Confirming 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8! Where the Church is seen in heaven later, at the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus. While the tribulation is taking place on earth, recorded in Rev.19:7-8. From where Jesus will return to the earth in the SECOND, of His TWO comings, yet to take place, WITH HIS CHURCH, riding white horses, dressed in fine linen, white and clean, in His armies from heaven, recorded in 19:14, confirming Zech.14:4-5 and Acts 1:6; 1:11; 2:29-30 and 15:16! From which the above Scriptures leave no other options!

The difference between the pre-trib rapture of the Church, as delineated above, and the SECOND coming of Jesus are the following facts:

1. Jesus returns to the earth in His second coming, recorded in Zech.14:4-5 and in Acts 1:11.

2. No one meets Jesus in the sky when He returns in His second coming, recorded in Rev.19:14, as they will when He returns for the first time, recorded in 1 Thess.4:16!.

3. Jesus will return from the marriage of the Bride/Church to the Lamb/Jesus, in heaven, in His second coming, to the earth, with His Church, recorded in Rev.19:14, He came for in His first coming, in the clouds of the sky, seven years before, recorded in Jn.14:2-3, 28, 1 Thess.4:16-17 and 2 Thess.2:3 and 7-8.

4. No one returns to the present heaven at Jesus second coming to the earth, because He has come to establish His 1,000 year reign on the throne of David, in the restored kingdom of Israel, as recorded in Acts 1:6; 2:29-30; 15:16; Zech.6:12-13 described in Ez.40-47 and Rev.20:6. In addition to the present heaven and earth being destroyed and will pass away, as recorded in 2 Pet.3:7 and in Rev.21:1.

Quasar93.