• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Because the born again Christian has kept God's word he has promised to keep us out of the tribulation which will be His judgement and wrath on this earth. For those who end up in the seven year tribulation that is their choice for not having faith in Jesus Christ. Although they will have a second chance in the tribulation to turn to God.

See now this I very much agree with you because it's supported by scripture. We're called to trust in Jesus to save us as promised in the bible, not rely on our ability to save ourselves from God's wrath.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Peter 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Because the born again Christian has kept God's word he has promised to keep us out of the tribulation which will be His judgement and wrath on this earth. For those who end up in the seven year tribulation that is their choice for not having faith in Jesus Christ. Although they will have a second chance in the tribulation to turn to God.

No. The problem is you believe the tribulation, the whole 7 years, is God's wrath. You also believe that believers are "not appointed to wrath"(this is true). How then can there be any believers in the 7 year tribulation, since it's the wrath of God, and believers are not appointed to wrath?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

See now this I very much agree with you because it's supported by scripture. We're called to trust in Jesus to save us as promised in the bible, not rely on our ability to save ourselves from God's wrath.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Thessalonians 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 Peter 2:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

then the Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment,

Romans 5:9 New King James Version (NKJV)

Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.

Yes. What's not supported is equating the entire last week with the wrath of God. This pretrib must do to justify the pre-coming of Jesus and the pretrib rapture. Wrath is not tribulation nor the hour of temptation. Wrath only falls at the very end of the last week, perhaps a 6 month span of time, more or less.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Oh my goodness - the straw horse of pre-trib escaped the corral again. Catch it quick. Saddle it with all kinds of scriptural accouterments then ride off into the rapture sunset.

Y'all been watching too much TBN methinks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

However the time periods work out, the tribulation from the evils of this world will be so bad, that nobody will have the time or the convenience of being on forums like this. No comm. Nada - Zilch.

In the 70's I drove from England across to Nepal. Many countries were unfriendly. There was no phone, no comm, just one's wits, passport and some gasoline. Nobody would have known if I just disappeared - as did many in those days. This does not bother me in the least. I got used to it.

The wrath of God is simply that. We believers are not appointed to that. So either we get protected just before the WRATH, or we come out thru it as it happens. There is no time frame to tell us exactly what and for how long the Lord's Wrath is to be expected. We are just given an idea of why, and what He will accomplish.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, Diaste said:

The moment of temptation that comes to try the world, referenced imprecisely in the OP, is the choice we will face, should we live that long, between the Lord Jesus and the beast; not the many worldly temptations we live with daily. Even Jesus dealt with those. 

The beast has already in the middle east.The second beast will arrive in Jerusalem in a couple of years.At that time the Israelis receive the mark of the beast to which they will use to buy and sell.

The Israelis who are followers of Christ will be kept from temptation.

The little horn is already in Jerusalem .Has been,in control of the old city since 1967 when he defeated the three other horns.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yes. What's not supported is equating the entire last week with the wrath of God. This pretrib must do to justify the pre-coming of Jesus and the pretrib rapture. Wrath is not tribulation nor the hour of temptation. Wrath only falls at the very end of the last week, perhaps a 6 month span of time, more or less.

Diaste, no scripture? No credential!

Now tell us this Diaste. If the entire tribulation is not God's wrath, why does the bible say God's wrath begins after the 6th Seal? 

Who's 7 angels blows the 7 trumpets executing God's wrath during the tribulation?

Who's 7 angels pours the 7 vials executing God's wrath during the tribulation?

Diaste, what does Revelation 15:1 say? When does the wrath of God ends? Your answer is in Revelation 15:1.

The wrath of God ends at the end of the 7th vial. The tribulation ends after the 7th vial. The entire tribulation from beginning to end is the wrath of God.

The wrath of God does not begin after the 7th vial as you hope. It ends after completion of the 7th vial. Revelation 15:1

The only way to get your argument to work is by creating an 8th vial. Sorry but, that ain't gonna happen!

Revelation 6:17 New King James Version (NKJV)

17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Revelation 8:1-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and to them were given seven trumpets. Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it to the earth. And there were noises, thunderings, lightnings, and an earthquake.

So the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

Revelation 15:1 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 Then I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvelous: seven angels having the seven last plagues, for in them the wrath of God is complete.

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

How then can there be any believers in the 7 year tribulation, since it's the wrath of God, and believers are not appointed to wrath?

Such a shallow argument. You make no sense.

So why send the two witnesses if no one in the tribulation will become believers?

So why is there a need for the 70th week of Daniel if no Jews will turn to the gospel during the tribulation?

Why would God give Israel the holy spirit during the tribulation as mentioned in Jeremiah 31:31-34 if they do not become believers having accepted Christ?

Jeremiah 31:31-34 New King James Version (NKJV)

31 “Behold, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah— 32 not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt, My covenant which they broke, though I was a husband to them, says the Lord. 33 But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people. 34 No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more.”

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Psalms 37:4 is correct

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

No. The problem is you believe the tribulation, the whole 7 years, is God's wrath. You also believe that believers are "not appointed to wrath"(this is true). How then can there be any believers in the 7 year tribulation, since it's the wrath of God, and believers are not appointed to wrath?

Some of the unbelievers who go into the seven year tribulation will come to Christ and be saved. They will be the tribulation saints.