• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,626
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

So you're saying the tribulation starts mid point, at he "Abomination of Desolation", and not the signing of the seven year covenant with Israel and the many?

According to Jesus, yes. " When you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet..." "...then shall be great tribulation..."

Matt 24:15 and 21. It's the only order I can find in all of scripture for the end of the age.  

From what I read the last week begins at the confirming of the covenant. Then there's a great deal of trouble in the world(3 1/2 years) until the midpoint when the governance of the world changes completely, then tribulation (less than 3 1/2 years).

11 hours ago, missmuffet said:

But some of those unbelievers who enter the tribulation will come to God and will be saved. The Holy Spirit will still be in the seven year tribulation. Not all the unbelievers who enter the seven year tribulation will be thrown into the fire of hell. Some of them who come to a belief in Jesus Christ will be the tribulation saints and will be martyred and killed for their belief. There will be a handful of believers that will make it to the end of the tribulation and not be killed. They will apparently have to go underground which will be very, very dangerous. I don't know how they will make it to the 1000 year millennium but they will. But there will not be very many of them.

Yes. I agree unbelievers in the tribulation will turn to the Lord and be saved; I agree the Spirit will still be effective in the tribulation. No, not all the unsaved will remain unsaved, some will turn and escape the lake of fire. I think many more than handful will make it to the end but it's probably true many more will die in Christ than will remain alive. I understand all that.

The problem is; If the tribulation is the wrath of God there shouldn't be any believers in that time of wrath. We, as believers in Jesus Christ, the King of kings, are not appointed to wrath. So no believers can be in the tribulation if tribulation is the Wrath of God. Unless tribulation and wrath are not the same thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's more opinions on the end-times than Carter had liver pills.

Agreed. There is so much hype, the little quiet gems might be overlooked. So much is 'assumed' from the false pre=trib noises. And they are very very loud. Say it often enough and loud enough they will believe it - said Hitler.

Do we even NEED another temple - Yeshua made that unnecessary. Do we really HAVE 7 years of tribulation - maybe only 42 months. The 'man of sin' maybe is NOT the 'anti-Christ' mentioned so often. The Pope already sat in his temple in Rome and was adored and worshiped as god. Take a look at the Roman throne. It is amazing! (much documentation backs up this former papish glory)

We are continually confused by tribulation and wrath. Trib = man to man (with possible fallen angelic help). Wrath = God to man (with definite Angelic involvement).

I think we have allowed false ideas to set the rules of the game with words and concepts that do not necessarily reflect the truth of what will happen.

Why would they need to take one week (7 years) of Daniel and move it way into the future from its fulfillment by Yeshua. Why shove it a further 2000 years ahead to manipulate a pre-trip rapture concept begun in the 1500's to get the heat off Rome? A Jesuit idea later latched on by Darby and Scofield - now to be peddled by most TV evangelists. It is a major deception and the implications are quite dreadful.

Think how many are not prepared and will not be whisked away. They might be awaiting a temple that will never be built this side of the second coming. Will they fall away?

Look to scriptures - all of them for truth. Do not look to man anymore, but the Lord.

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

What you are preaching is a deception. You have to stop doing what you are doing. It is a misinterpretation of what Scripture teaches. You are putting your own human interpretation of the Bible by trying to take what is literal and making it allegorical. I have brought this to your attention before and you need to stop with this false teaching. Even if I get into trouble for confronting you about this so be it. Everyone should be aware of what is happening here when you post this deception.

I'm with shilohsfoal on this. Not even sure what you're on about.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:26 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

You don't have to be taken out of the world to be protected if you indestructable.

Although I do believe the two witnesses may just be ascending into the heavens on,a mushroom shaped cloud if you know what I mean.

The king of babylon makes the fire hot,but it's possible you can walk through the fire without getting burned.

Allegorical teaching of Truth that is clearly Literal is what I am "on about." Throughout these forums, Shilohsfoal has been teaching that everything is nuclear based and that descriptions of events can be tied to nuclear explosions. Clearly not true, not what Scripture describes. His is another attempt to confuse people to the Truth of Scripture and I will confront it at every turn. That is what I am getting "on about." 

11 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Allegorical teaching of Truth that is clearly Literal is what I am "on about." Throughout these forums, Shilohsfoal has been teaching that everything is nuclear based and that descriptions of events can be tied to nuclear explosions. Clearly not true, not what Scripture describes. His is another attempt to confuse people to the Truth of Scripture and I will confront it at every turn. That is what I am getting "on about." 

Well, what you just said above was not in the post you replied to. The post you replied to is not deceptive even if some of the other things he said may be wrong. Take care you don't step in the same muck you decry.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

Well,if you want to believe Armageddon,is about sword, shields, and sling shots go ahead and believe that nonsense.

You lack common sense.There is no logic In your thoughts.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

"Look to scriptures - all of them for truth. Do not look to man anymore, but the Lord."

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 3:10; Revelation 19:1-9

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • This is Worthy 1

False teaching is false teaching. A false teacher is a false teacher. I cannot help the limitations of the quote system. People who have followed this poster know about his false teachings and knew/know what I am talking about. Even if someone disagrees with his teachings, they should be ashamed to defend him in any manner. I have put this false teacher on my ignore list and advise those who know his teachings to continue to confront him in that regard. I choose to ignore him in order to stay off the "naughty" list.

14 minutes ago, Rick_Parker said:

False teaching is false teaching. A false teacher is a false teacher. I cannot help the limitations of the quote system. People who have followed this poster know about his false teachings and knew/know what I am talking about. Even if someone disagrees with his teachings, they should be ashamed to defend him in any manner. I have put this false teacher on my ignore list and advise those who know his teachings to continue to confront him in that regard. I choose to ignore him in order to stay off the "naughty" list.

Kinda the same way many of us feel about Pretrib. False. Ashamed to defend. Continue to confront. We don't ignore however because we love them all and love the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1