n2thelight

Tribulation

trib·u·la·tion
ˌtribyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: tribulation; plural noun: tribulations
  1. a cause of great trouble or suffering.

wrath
    raTH/
    noun
    noun: wrath; plural noun: wraths
    1. extreme anger (chiefly used for humorous or rhetorical effect).

So God' wrath will be present in the upcoming tribulation that will occur on this earth

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:
trib·u·la·tion
ˌtribyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: tribulation; plural noun: tribulations
  1. a cause of great trouble or suffering.

wrath
    raTH/
    noun
    noun: wrath; plural noun: wraths
    1. extreme anger (chiefly used for humorous or rhetorical effect).

So God' wrath will be present in the upcoming tribulation that will occur on this earth

Is that not happening now?

• Thumbs Up 1

GOD's Wrath takes place during the last 3.5 years of the 7 year Tribulation period, IMO. Is it happening now? No. What is happening now is known as the "birth pangs" of the End Times. According to Scripture, now  has no comparison to what will happen during GOD's Wrath. Can you walk outside without bursting into flames? You won't be able to during that period. There are many other examples.

• Thumbs Up 2

13 hours ago, n2thelight said:

What is it?I see many confuse the wrath of God with the tribulation.

The tribulation of the saints in Israel begin with the occupation of the second beast in Jerusalem.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

It is at that time the mark of the Israeli government shall be given to the occupants of Israel and the persecution of these saints in this verse.

They will instruct many by preaching but they will die various ways for three and a half years.From the time the sacrifice(draft)ceases to when the abomination that causes desolation(nuke)is placed.Then will be great tribulation during the nuclear war but the saints who endured till the end will have put on incorruption at this point.

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Is that not happening now?

Try reading the book of Revelation. Read it literally and tell me we are experiencing those things now.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Try reading the book of Revelation. Read it literally and tell me we are experiencing those things now.

Don't tell me try reading anything,as I have...

So what things?The worst that can happen is death,which Christ told me not to fear...

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The tribulation of the saints in Israel begin with the occupation of the second beast in Jerusalem.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

It is at that time the mark of the Israeli government shall be given to the occupants of Israel and the persecution of these saints in this verse.

They will instruct many by preaching but they will die various ways for three and a half years.From the time the sacrifice(draft)ceases to when the abomination that causes desolation(nuke)is placed.Then will be great tribulation during the nuclear war but the saints who endured till the end will have put on incorruption at this point.

Are you afraid of death?

Again I ask,what is the tribulation?

13 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

GOD's Wrath takes place during the last 3.5 years of the 7 year Tribulation period, IMO. Is it happening now? No. What is happening now is known as the "birth pangs" of the End Times. According to Scripture, now  has no comparison to what will happen during GOD's Wrath. Can you walk outside without bursting into flames? You won't be able to during that period. There are many other examples.

From the stand point of those who believe in a rapture,they feel they will escape the tribulation.My question is why,and are people not going through that now.

What's the difference between now and later?

The tribulation that people go thru now is very different from that which will take place with the Lord's coming involvement to bring this age to a closing