n2thelight

Tribulation

Nonsense to stretch it so far as to use it as a means to NOT observe God's Sabbath, or His Law.

Yeshua exists. Until all passes away so will the Law and the Commandments (of Yahweh) exist.

Yeshua, the WORD, the ONE, the LIGHT OF MEN, Yahweh incarnate. The first and the last. The WORD giver, the LAW giver, the Sabbath giver as a weekly reminder of His Creative Perfection.

Pity folk have to complicate it all.

I am not under the law....the sabbath law means absolutely nothing to me...I worship Jesus the same every day  and I rest in His finished work at the cross...Paul describes your type as “ a weak  Believer”. Continue in your weakness, but please don’t try to drag down those of us who have truly “entered into HIS rest.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, Justin Adams said:

Argue with Yahweh then...

Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and all the tribes of the earth will mourn over Him. So it is to be, Amen (Revelation 1:7).

John 19:37 And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED."

They MUST look upon Him now,not when they or anyone else see Him. 

One cannot be just grafted on the tree.

Christ is the only way period, and for anyone to say other wise is to deny the Gospel

JUSTIN if any thing should be preached FORE FRONT of everything it is this.   ANYONE jew or gentile

goes to the lake of fire second death , IF they DID NOT come to Christ .   

Paul a jew  , james a jew ,  peter a jew,  jude ,  and others. ALL KNEW THIS .   NO JESUS no saved.

THIS should be FOREFRONT TEACHING OVER ALL THINGS.  then the next teaching should be JESUS aint no minister of sin either.

Many jews as well as gentiles we forever burn in a lake of fire for they did not come to Christ . 

Now let this sink in  .     real deep, let is soak into the heart and mind .     Let is fill you to the core .    

Oh yeah. Yeshua's way or the highway to hell.

Throwing off all evil and malice, let us therefore brethren cast aside the pope-ianity and laying aside all remembrance of the unholy places that once we held dear, along with their feast days and pagan rites. Let us press forwards with all vestiges of that pagan religion stamped out and forsaken, and let us embrace the Cross of Christ. Christ who said, unless you can forsake all for me - do not bother to pretend because I will declare - I did not know you because you were Lawless and despised my Sabbaths.