n2thelight

Tribulation

Oh you're such a bah humbug. Enjoy your tribulation n2.

2.jpg

1.jpg

18 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The tribulation that people go thru now is very different from that which will take place with the Lord's coming involvement to bring this age to a closing

What's the difference?Also understand that the tribulation of satan is different than the wrath of God,other words there are two tribulations,one of God and one of satans.

How do you all escape satans?

2 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Oh you're such a bah humbug. Enjoy your tribulation n2.

2.jpg

1.jpg

I will,as I have no fear

John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

satan comes before Christ,that's the bottom line,and if we are still alive we shall be here!!!!That's the tribulation of satan!!!

22 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Is that not happening now?

Hi n2thelight,

Now that is a very, very good and insightful question there bro. So let`s see what God`s word says -

`For there will be great tribulation, SUCH AS HAS NOT BEEN SINCE the beginning of the world until this time, no, NOR EVER SHALL BE.` (matt. 24: 22)

So we see that it is a specific special time that has not happen before or ever will again. Has that happened, or is it happening now? No, I believe.

regards, Marilyn.

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

satan comes before Christ,that's the bottom line,and if we are still alive we shall be here!!!!

I still don't get this comment you made yesterday n2. Seriously, how does satan coming before Christ determine the church must go through the tribulation?

Hi Psalms

He means that the False Christ comes before the True Christ, because the deception will be so great.  Satan is behind it all.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I still don't get this comment you made yesterday n2. Seriously, how does satan coming before Christ determine the church must go through the tribulation?

Because that's the start of the tribulation,satan pretending to be Christ

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

Now that is a very, very good and insightful question there bro. So let`s see what God`s word says -

`For there will be great tribulation, SUCH AS HAS NOT BEEN SINCE the beginning of the world until this time, no, NOR EVER SHALL BE.` (matt. 24: 22)

So we see that it is a specific special time that has not happen before or ever will again. Has that happened, or is it happening now? No, I believe.

regards, Marilyn.

Hello Marilyn

Which brings back the question,what is the tribulation?

3 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Hello Marilyn

Which brings back the question,what is the tribulation?

`For there will be great tribulation, (pressure, affliction, anguish, persecution) , such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.` (Matt. 24: 21)

And when we read Rev. 8 -19 we see the details of that terrible time.