n2thelight

Tribulation

1 minute ago, Marilyn C said:

`For there will be great tribulation, (pressure, affliction, anguish, persecution) , such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.` (Matt. 24: 21)

And when we read Rev. 8 -19 we see the details of that terrible time.

What's worse than death.As for torture I think we've seen some horrific ones throughout time.

My point is,I feel it's all about deception,not death and destruction.No way can satan pretend to be Christ while going around killing people.

Matthew 24:21 "For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be."

This is not the tribulation of God for there are two tribulations, and this tribulation is the tribulation of the deception. This is the tribulation of the locust army, spoken of in the book of Joel. This locust army will so pervert the minds of all men on earth, that the truth of God word will be as a desolate wilderness. It is at this time that the Holy Spirit will speak through the elect, as recorded in Acts 2:6-8. Where when the faithful of Christ were together, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit of God. 

As we read in the book of Joel, there will be a tribulation by this locust army that will come upon the whole earth, that will come from the north, and the destruction that comes upon them, you as one of God's elect have nothing to worry about. Why? Because at the coming of Christ, and the destruction of this locust army, you will be changed into your spiritual body, and it will have no affect upon you. Fear of this time is caused by ignorance, for if you know of God's love for His own, you would know that not a hair on your head will be hurt.

This is the tribulation then of the false Christ. This is the order now that Christ shall draw us back to Himself.

Matthew 24:22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

"Those days" are the days of this tribulation. If God did not shorten the time and reign of the Antichrist, no man in the flesh body would be spiritually saved, and not deceived by Satan the Antichrist. Daniel told us in Daniel 9:27 that this time of the Antichrist, the desolator, was one half of one week of years. That is one half of seven years, and it has been shortened to five [5] months.

How can Christians be raptured when Christ says we will be delivered up to death(satan)

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

This is the hour of temptation,it has to be a Christian that the Holy Spirit speaks through,so how is this possible if they are gone?

5 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

What's worse than death.As for torture I think we've seen some horrific ones throughout time.

My point is,I feel it's all about deception,not death and destruction.No way can satan pretend to be Christ while going around killing people.

Yes, n2thelight,

there have and are horrific tortures and suffering in many places, however this coming time of horror is all over the world and affects everyone. Billions die of starvation, thirst and heat, others of plagues, and beheading and by the beasts of the earth.

And this Global Leader uses deception to convince people that those who are against this one world government are the rebellious. They are the ones causing trouble etc. and thus need killing, (their weird justice). 9Crime against the world therefore they need executing)

Marilyn. 

Just now, n2thelight said:

How can Christians be raptured when Christ says we will be delivered up to death(satan)

Mark 13:11 "But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost [Spirit]."

This is the hour of temptation,it has to be a Christian that the Holy Spirit speaks through,so how is this possible if they are gone?

Now bro, when you read a news paper (if you still do) do you think that all the news items are about YOU? Of course not. However that is what you are doing with God`s word. Do you realise that the Body of Christ was NOT mentioned, NOT known before the Apostle Paul was given that revelation many, many years later than Mark wrote His work.

Marilyn.

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Yes, n2thelight,

there have and are horrific tortures and suffering in many places, however this coming time of horror is all over the world and affects everyone. Billions die of starvation, thirst and heat, others of plagues, and beheading and by the beasts of the earth.

And this Global Leader uses deception to convince people that those who are against this one world government are the rebellious. They are the ones causing trouble etc. and thus need killing, (their weird justice). 9Crime against the world therefore they need executing)

Marilyn. 

I understand that,but did Christ tell us to not fear that which can kill the body

And say

Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

So is the rapture the end?

13 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Now bro, when you read a news paper (if you still do) do you think that all the news items are about YOU? Of course not. However that is what you are doing with God`s word. Do you realise that the Body of Christ was NOT mentioned, NOT known before the Apostle Paul was given that revelation many, many years later than Mark wrote His work.

Marilyn.

Does not His Word say He returns after the tribulation?

Edited by n2thelight
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

I understand that,but did Christ tell us to not fear that which can kill the body

And say

Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for My name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

So is the rapture the end?

Hi n2thelight,

Good point, yes there are truths, just like in a newspaper that apply to all, (eg. John 3: 16) however the details of the Lord`s coming for Israel are specifically for them.

The rapture is the catching away of the Body of Christ to its eternal home in the third heaven where they will judge the fallen angles and the world system. So you can see the trib, will not start until the heavenly court is there. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

23 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

Does not His Word say He returns after the tribulation?

Yes God`s word says that the Lord will return to this earth after the trib, to deliver Israel and judge the nations as to whether they are to go into the millennium, where Israel will rule over the nations as promised.

Note, when the Lord the head of the Body comes for us he does NOT come to the earth but draws us up to meet Him and together we all go to our eternal destination in heaven.

28 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi n2thelight,

Good point, yes there are truths, just like in a newspaper that apply to all, (eg. John 3: 16) however the details of the Lord`s coming for Israel are specifically for them.

The rapture is the catching away of the Body of Christ to its eternal home in the third heaven where they will judge the fallen angles and the world system. So you can see the trib, will not start until the heavenly court is there. (1 Cor. 6: 2 & 3)

Yes God`s word says that the Lord will return to this earth after the trib, to deliver Israel and judge the nations as to whether they are to go into the millennium, where Israel will rule over the nations as promised.

Note, when the Lord the head of the Body comes for us he does NOT come to the earth but draws us up to meet Him and together we all go to our eternal destination in heaven.

Guess I don't seperate Israel from the Church as Israel has always been the Church

So you saying it's (rapture)a partial coming?

I see no scripture that says Christ comes and takes us to Heaven,the only way to Heaven is if you die before His return ,in which case He brings us back with Him and those still alive are chaned to like those that come with Him

• Thumbs Up 1