n2thelight

Tribulation

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Are you afraid of death?

Again I ask,what is the tribulation?

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

I just showed you the beginning of tribulation of the saints in Israel as it is written,in,the one verse.

No ,in not afraid of death.I do however understand who the beast is,where his kingdom is,who the son of perdition is,and where exactly the saints are persecuted and die.Knowledge is a wonderful tool to combat fear of the unknown.

I also understand why most pre tribbers will never understand these things and will never receive a sign of the time of the end till it has taken place.

4 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi Psalms

He means that the False Christ comes before the True Christ, because the deception will be so great.  Satan is behind it all.

Thanks Sister. Where have you been? We need more of your wisdom around here. :)

On ‎12‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 12:21 AM, n2thelight said:

What is it?I see many confuse the wrath of God with the tribulation.

Tribulation or affliction is a Judgement from God by method of  an intermediary  oppressor / afflicter    .

The " Wrath of God "   is the undiluted , pro -active product of God Himself ,  with no middle man / intermediary involved . 

4 hours ago, n2thelight said:

This is not the tribulation of God for there are two tribulations, and this tribulation is the tribulation of the deception. This is the tribulation of the locust army, spoken of in the book of Joel. This locust army will so pervert the minds of all men on earth, that the truth of God word will be as a desolate wilderness. It is at this time that the Holy Spirit will speak through the elect, as recorded in Acts 2:6-8. Where when the faithful of Christ were together, the Holy Spirit came upon them, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit of God. 

As we read in the book of Joel, there will be a tribulation by this locust army that will come upon the whole earth, that will come from the north, and the destruction that comes upon them, you as one of God's elect have nothing to worry about. Why? Because at the coming of Christ, and the destruction of this locust army, you will be changed into your spiritual body, and it will have no affect upon you. Fear of this time is caused by ignorance, for if you know of God's love for His own, you would know that not a hair on your head will be hurt.

n2,

This army the bible figuratively compared to a swarm of locust is the antichrist's 200 million army mentioned in the 5th and 6th trumpet.  Joel's prophecy is about the army approaching Jerusalem at the midpoint. I'm gonna have to write up a thread on this topic someday. You're on the right track though, the a/c and his army will come from the north, the land of Magog. 

Joel 1:6 New King James Version (NKJV)

For a nation has come up against My land,
Strong, and without number;
His teeth are the teeth of a lion,
And he has the fangs of a fierce lion.

Joel 2:20 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 “But I will remove far from you the northern army,
And will drive him away into a barren and desolate land,
With his face toward the eastern sea
And his back toward the western sea;
His stench will come up,
And his foul odor will rise,
Because he has done monstrous things.”

This army is very much the tribulation (wrath) of God as the a/c and his army is being used by God. God is the One who brings this army upon Jerusalem first with hooks in their jaws then He will use the a/c against the entire Middle East who are enemies of God.

The hooks in the Jaws are the 4 spirits bound at the Euphrates to be release at the appointed time. They are to go gather the 4 countries mentioned in Ezekiel 38: Turkey, Iran, Ethiopia and Libya which God will bring upon Jerusalem and destroy a portion of the army in Jerusalem during the invasion.

Isaiah 10:5-7 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

The Lord says, “I will use Assyria like a stick. In my anger I will use Assyria to punish Israel. I will send Assyria to fight against the people who do evil. I am angry with them, and I will command Assyria to fight against them. Assyria will defeat them and take their wealth. Israel will be like dirt for Assyria to walk on in the streets.

“But Assyria does not understand that I will use him. He does not think of himself as my tool. He only wants to destroy other people. He only plans to destroy many nations.

Ezekiel 38:4 New King James Version (NKJV)

I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.

Revelation 9:14-16 New King James Version (NKJV)

14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 Now the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.

Joel 2:1-2 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

Blow the trumpet on Zion.
    Shout a warning on my holy mountain.
Let all the people who live in the land shake with fear.
    The Lord’s special day is coming;
    it is near.
It will be a dark, gloomy day.
    It will be a dark and cloudy day.
At sunrise you will see the army spread over the mountains.
    It will be a great and powerful army.
There has never been anything like it before,
    and there will never be anything like it again.

2 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Thanks Sister. Where have you been? We need more of your wisdom around here. :)

Lol!  Hi Psalms.  I've been reading here and there on Worthy, and just taking a backseat for the moment.  I would like to talk about so much but the topics always seem the same brother.  We need some fresh topics.

"Look to scriptures - all of them for truth. Do not look to man anymore, but the Lord."

Amen

1 Corinthians 15:20-23; 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:1-9; 2 Thessalonians 2:1; Matthew 25:1-13; Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 18:4; 19:1-9; 19:14; 20:4 [those on thrones]

15 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

This army is very much the tribulation (wrath) of God as the a/c and his army is being used by God. God is the One who brings this army upon Jerusalem first with hooks in their jaws then He will use the a/c against the entire Middle East who are enemies of God.

The hooks in the Jaws are the 4 spirits bound at the Euphrates to be release at the appointed time. They are to go gather the 4 countries mentioned in Ezekiel 38: Turkey, Iran, Ethiopia and Libya which God will bring upon Jerusalem and destroy a portion of the army in Jerusalem during the invasion.

This army is super natural,literally.It's the reason why it's the worst ever since the days of Noah.It's only 7000 of them,they will die the 2nd Christ feet hit the Mount of Olives

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

This the part that most don't understand,these are angels super natural beings,it's not possession ,it's not man...

That's why Paul said

I Corinthians 11:10 "For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels."

It is for this reason that the woman ought to have the power, which is the authority of that God gives to each of us, when we are in Christ. This again is written to the end generation, and our power and authority come from the Word of God. That knowledge and wisdom that is in the Word of God is where our power comes from, and we must have that wisdom in our mind or we will not stand in the day of the deception. This goes way back to Genesis 6, and it pertains to what the angels did when they came to earth. It was for this reason that the flood of Noah came to be, for Satan could not destroy the Seed, so he tried to destroy the coming of Christ through Eve's daughters.

16 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Tribulation or affliction is a Judgement from God by method of  an intermediary  oppressor / afflicter    .

The " Wrath of God "   is the undiluted , pro -active product of God Himself ,  with no middle man / intermediary involved . 

I understand that,but what are rapturist escaping that's not happening now?

I mean people are getting their heads chopped off now

• Thumbs Up 2

17 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-33.htm

I just showed you the beginning of tribulation of the saints in Israel as it is written,in,the one verse.

No ,in not afraid of death.I do however understand who the beast is,where his kingdom is,who the son of perdition is,and where exactly the saints are persecuted and die.Knowledge is a wonderful tool to combat fear of the unknown.

I also understand why most pre tribbers will never understand these things and will never receive a sign of the time of the end till it has taken place.

I'm not a pre tribber ,that's why I'm not understanding what they understand...

• Thumbs Up 1