• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

I hope it a long while before that gets to my house. When the girl was trying to throw away the Ronzoni box it would not read the label. I tried those self service registers at walmart a few years ago and had same problem it would not read some labels. Then it said the fridge can read the labels inside the fridge to see if you have everything to make something. If it can not read a label held right in front of it and you have to waste time trying to get label read how can I believe it can scan whats inside the fridge that is not right in front of the scanner. Hope this makes since.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

food-drink-cooks-chefs-launch_sequences-kitchen_appliance-cooking-68136027_low.jpg

• Haha 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The way this world is headed , I think our kitchens are going to consist of key hole fires .      Cooking what ya can when ya can in the wilderness .

Cause whether we believe it or not , in time it will be seen.  as no true Christian will be accepted in any society world wide.   and real persectoins increase.

53 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The way this world is headed , I think our kitchens are going to consist of key hole fires .      Cooking what ya can when ya can in the wilderness .

Cause whether we believe it or not , in time it will be seen.  as no true Christian will be accepted in any society world wide.   and real persectoins increase.

And you will have to scan your mark in order to access anything?

59 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

And you will have to scan your mark in order to access anything?

Iwont be taking the love ring of satan in or on my flesh.   no rfid , no rfid tattoes nada.

And no worries.  GOD feeds sparrows so he will me to , even on the run.  Be blessed.  Remember I warned us.  no such device in or on the skin.

cause its on the way, and I worry so many might take it when they see it, due to they will convince themselves hey it cant be the mark of the beast as they ponder

why they aint been raptured yet .   But mark my words, IT will come and sooner than most realize. No matter what we believe concerning the timing of the rapture.
LET none take this in or on the skin.    We will in time see why I long warned ,   Be prepared to even die for the LORD sake.  cause a great tribulation is at the door

and , as I said just be prepared to lose even your life for the sake of the gospel     .      Amen.   I have warned and will keep on warning

no such devices in or on the skin .    Just remember as we all stand one day before the LORD.   I DID WARN all DONT TAKE IT . 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I never heard of a key hole fire

Just now, coheir said:

I never heard of a key hole fire

you know what  a KEY looks like.   the round part is where you keep the main fire

and from that you push coals down into the neck of it and cook off that .      Learned it in boy scouts many , many moons ago.

its rather odd that so much of what I learned in the early years makes for wilderness survival.   marine corpse too.

You would be amazed at how little one can survive on .    YA don't even need matches .    But even that would not matter.

The fact we serve GOD , he will provide as we have need , even on the run.  JUST like david was ,  YET GOD never forsook one of his own

ALWAYS with them to the end .     So I don't take no wicked God hating systems device which links me into such said system.  WHAT an abomination

to take that chip .  what a betrayal to GOD.   what a slap at the LORD taking any such thing from such a demonic system which hates GOD

and has done all to get any reminder of HIM out of society.  People don't realize how evil it really is to take the mark of the beast .  ITS WICKED and IN GODS TEMPLE

but slowly more and more are seeing rfid in the skin as  a good thing.  NOPE dead wicked evil it is.   

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Iwont be taking the love ring of satan in or on my flesh.   no rfid , no rfid tattoes nada.

And no worries.  GOD feeds sparrows so he will me to , even on the run.  Be blessed.  Remember I warned us.  no such device in or on the skin.

cause its on the way, and I worry so many might take it when they see it, due to they will convince themselves hey it cant be the mark of the beast as they ponder

why they aint been raptured yet .   But mark my words, IT will come and sooner than most realize. No matter what we believe concerning the timing of the rapture.
LET none take this in or on the skin.    We will in time see why I long warned ,   Be prepared to even die for the LORD sake.  cause a great tribulation is at the door

and , as I said just be prepared to lose even your life for the sake of the gospel     .      Amen.   I have warned and will keep on warning

no such devices in or on the skin .    Just remember as we all stand one day before the LORD.   I DID WARN all DONT TAKE IT . 

I won't be around for the MOB.