mven222

ISLAM: We are spirits

Hi guys,

Any Muslims here? I came to you to show you the End of Islam.

Do you remember we are spirits inside our bodies....Soon we will leave our bodies to be judged.
Who will judge us? Islam and the Bible says that Jesus is the Judge.

A brief story:
For about a few months I feel that my spirit leaves my body during sleep. When my dream finishes I return to my body like a ball of energy. I wake up at the moment of its return because I feel like a gravity in my feet like a black hole trying to capture my spirit into my body.

This gravity is frightening but I feel it. What does Islam say about sleep and spirits and judgement and why we sleep.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is a Christian forum so not many Muslims stick around.  But as real as your dream seems, it is your imagination.  

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

6 hours ago, mven222 said:

Hi guys,

Do you remember we are spirits inside our bodies....Soon we will leave our bodies to be judged.

A brief story:
For about a few months I feel that my spirit leaves my body during sleep. When my dream finishes I return to my body like a ball of energy. I wake up at the moment of its return because I feel like a gravity in my feet like a black hole trying to capture my spirit into my body.

This gravity is frightening but I feel it. What does Islam say about sleep and spirits and judgement and why we sleep.

Definitely probably in the wrong forum. This is not an Islam forum and would probably not be of much help on that end of things. And dreams are just dreams. We all have them and we all have those dreams that we are falling or whatever. Our minds can do some strange things in dreams. But it really just stays there. I am not saying a dream cannot have a meaning but I would say that it is extremely rare. Sounds to me maybe you had something bad to eat before going to bed and as a result you had a horrendous dream. That happens to me a lot if I eat pizza before bed. I hallucinate big time for some reason. So I just watch what I eat before bed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, mven222 said:

A brief story:

:emot-heartbeat:

I

“See now that I, indeed I, am he!” says the Lord, “and there is no other god besides me. I kill and give life, I smash and I heal, and none can resist my power. For I raise up my hand to heaven, and say, ‘As surely as I live forever,

I will sharpen my lightning-like sword, and my hand will grasp hold of the weapon of judgment; I will execute vengeance on my foes, and repay those who hate me! I will make my arrows drunk with blood, and my sword will devour flesh – the blood of the slaughtered and captured, the chief of the enemy’s leaders!’”

Cry out, O nations, with his people, for he will avenge his servants’ blood; he will take vengeance against his enemies, and make atonement for his land and people. Deuteronomy 32:39-43 (NET Bible)

Have A Dream

The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”  Revelation 6:14-17 (New International Version)

That All Of Jerusalem

On that day holy to the Lord will be inscribed on the bells of the horses, and the cooking pots in the Lord’s house will be like the sacred bowls in front of the altar. Every pot in Jerusalem and Judah will be holy to the Lord Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them. And on that day there will no longer be a Canaanitec in the house of the Lord Almighty. Zechariah14:20-21 (New International Version)

Is Filled With The Joy Of Jesus

Sing aloud, O daughter of Zion; shout, O Israel! Rejoice and exult with all your heart, O daughter of Jerusalem!

The Lord has taken away the judgments against you; he has cleared away your enemies. The King of Israel, the Lord, is in your midst; you shall never again fear evil. On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion; let not your hands grow weak.

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:14-17 (English Standard Version)

I Have A Dream

It shall happen that, before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the ox; and dust shall be the serpent's food. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain," says the LORD. Isaiah 65:24-25 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe
~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

On 12/22/2017 at 7:48 AM, mven222 said:

Hi guys,

A brief story:

The bible says we can taste of heavenly things even now, before the return of Christ, but they are just tastes, ie, we don't remain in that state....one example being where Paul was caught up to the third heaven, but didn't know whether he was in the body or out of it, and then returned to normal.  Another example is Phillip, when he was translated elsewhere.  Where the bible says just as the Holy Spirit blows where it willeth, SO IS EVERYONE WHO IS BORN OF THE SPIRIT....like Jesus after His resurrection came and went with no physical barriers, appeared and disappeared........and I am not sure, but I believe followers of Christ may well experience more occurrences like this during the tribulation.....Jesus said we will do even greater works than He did.....and we are just going to need more miracles at a time like that, for our sakes as well as those who would be saved.

The wonderful good news of the gospel is that it is for Muslims too, the bible says that Christ died for all people without respect of persons (meaning He doesn't favour or disfavour any person or group of persons over another).....anybody who opens their heart to Christ Jesus may receive Him who suffered and died for all of us and all our sins, and rose again, that we would be forgiven and cleansed.

But I gather you have a message or a point to make for the sake of Muslims who may be reading........and maybe you could give a bit more background information for those of us who are not familiar with some of the teachings of Islam, as well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Guys I love all your comments. Thank you.

Especially I love that: " I would say that it is extremely rare. Sounds to me maybe you had something bad to eat before going to bed and as a result you had a horrendous dream. That happens to me a lot if I eat pizza before bed. I hallucinate big time for some reason. So I just watch what I eat before bed.  " LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

And I love comments of Heleadethme and FresnoJoe.

It seems there are no Muslims here...hehehehe...No one of them responded...Ok Let's discuss Islam and the Bible together.

Islam will just help you to understand some of our concepts that I am going to discuss here.

Edited by mven222
  • Loved it! 1

Regarding my dream: I felt this gravity  pulling me into my body for about 2 months...Like I returned to my body after my dream...

I even shouted because of that.. LOL Cuz it is really frightening like a black hole....Me falling into a small black hole...lol

Let's just imagine that here are some Muslims..may be they are among us and read us. lol

___

Who is the God of Israel and what are His creatures?- May God bless His Words to us now.

Nowadays we get support from Muslims more than from those who call themselves "Christians". Why is that? Because not all who are called by the name "Christian" are actually believers like there are many kafirs/unbelievers even among Muslims. Righteous religious Muslims are amazing and they deserve to be saved from the coming WRATH of God even more than many Christians!

Christians give gifts to each other during Christmas. But God gives His gifts to Muslims too! He does not sleep or slumber! He saves them! Because He is NOT a man! Who is God? God is a Spiritual Supreme Being. God is always active and busy for our well being. God is awake and working, even while we sleep. “I bless the Lord who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me.” “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on men, while they slumber on their beds, then God opens the ears of men and terrifies them with warnings.”

Oh Jews/Israel! He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper; The LORD is your shade on your right hand...

Gifts of God do not end on the earth, but they also continue in Heaven/His Kingdom when the Lord is going to judge Christians and give them rewards for their good deeds, sufferings and faith and troubles and even death as martyrs/shahyds. Our Lord Jesus says: "I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing." Any tree NOT bearing a good fruit by our life will be BURNT. This is His WARNING and LAW and a COMMAND. He is the JUDGE for every Christian and pagan and Muslim. He was born surrounded by animals, but He should be named "Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
"Glory" to You, Lord Jesus, because Your birth brought God to the world, and Your crucifixion brought our world to God. To You all "glory".

(And he (JESUS) shall be a sign for (the coming of) the Hour.) means, sign and “One of the signs of the Hour will be the appearance of `Isa son of Maryam before the Day of Resurrection.” Something similar was also narrated from Abu Hurayrah, Ibn `Abbas, `Abu Al-`Aliyah, Abu Malik, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and others. Many Mutawatir Hadiths report that the Messenger of Allah said that `Isa will descend before the Day of Resurrection as a just ruler and fair judge. (Tafsir Ibn Kathir, Q. 43:61)

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.657 Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "By Him (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus (a.s.)) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler);

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.658 Narrated by Abu Huraira

Allah's Messenger (saws) said "How will you be when the son of Mary (i.e. Jesus (a.s.)) descends amongst you and he will judge people by the Law of the Qur'an and not by the law of Gospel?

Islam says: During the second coming of Christ Jesus (a.s.) son of Mary upon this earth, Prophet Jesus (a.s.) will establish the Kingdom of Righteousness on this very earth and He (Jesus (a.s.)), as the undisputed Ruler of the world, will judge people justly according to the Law of the Last and Final Revelation of the Lord, the Al-Quran on this earth. Yes. That is CORRECT, Muslims, He is going to establish His Kingdom on earth which you call "Caliphate".

Faith of true Muslims is amazing. I always admire that. And I sincerely desire that they would join the TRUE God of Israel who gave us His revelations in the Holy Scripture 2,000 years before the existence of Islam. But I am sure God respects their decision...to believe in what they want..in what He did not proclaim.

We will discuss Islam and the profound end-time prophecies....and revelations of God for Muslims.

What does this God say about construction of our bodies?

Our bodies consist of three parts (body, spirit and soul). ONE GROUP of THREE entities. This is the Tawhid concept in Christianity called Multiplicity and Unity or "Tri-Unity/Trinity". God is ONE GROUP too like you, oh Muslim, uniting THREE Supreme beings in ONE GROUP. And each one of them is God too...i.e. a Divine and Supreme Being. Like you are a spirit too co existing among THREE entities....You are a spirit inside of your body controlling it like a car. When your body dies, you leave it and continue to exist. I suppose soul is just a blood. So, you are soul and spirit and body united and acting in unity like God…YOU are a GROUP like GOD because He created people in His image.

Who is Allah’s Lord. Allah speaks about his Lord in Quran 11:90. We must understand that according to Islam, Allah is the only speaker of all the Quranic verses. Quran 11:90 reads, “Ask for forgiveness of your lord, and turn to him in repentance. For my lord is indeed merciful and loving-kindness.” Of whom does Allah speaks when he says, “For my lord is indeed merciful and loving-kindness”? Could this be the same Lord to whom Allah prayed when he said in Quran 1:6 “Guide us to the straight path”? Can a god who believes he is the ‘one and only’ glorifies another god? In Quran 17:1 Allah glorifies another god for taking Muhammad to the sacred Mosque. The verse reads, “Glory be to Him (god) who made His servant (Muhammad) to go on a night (flight) from the Sacred Mosque…which We (Allah) have blessed the precinct, that We may show to him some of Our signs…”

Ok, what we see today. Lets make a summary:

(1) Jesus is the Judge on earth like God.

(2) He is going to JUDGE first Christians..He will start the Judgement from the Church of God. He will judge Muslims too.

(3) God cares about people even during sleep. But sometimes He even end our lives during sleep when we do NOT bear any GOOD fruits by our lives and when our existence is aimless He kills us through illnesses, accidents and when our mission finishes.

(4) God is going to establish the Kingdom of JESUS on our planet soon to judge Muslims and Christians and unbelievers and to establish PEACE ..the Kingdom of RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Now next questions for you Muslim to consider together:

(1) What is the result of the Muslim war when Jesus arrives to our planet. Describe Islam and we will consider that together.

• Loved it! 1

As you know already, the God of Israel does not mention any "leaving of spirits during dreams". But sometimes He influences us during sleep to correct our thoughts and actions. There is no need for Him to take our spirits to Himself every night and send us back to our bodies. That is just unreasonable. EVERYTHING is reasonable in our God. Yes, I mentioned “our God” because Islam claims that the God of Israel is your God too. Ok, but there are some cases when the Holy Scripture mentions that some spirits left bodies for some reasons. Look:

In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,

he may speak in their ears
and terrify them with warnings,
to turn them from wrongdoing
and keep them from pride,
to preserve them from the pit,
their lives from perishing by the sword.

Matthew 2:12
And having been warned in a dream not to return to Herod, they withdrew to their country by another route.

Genesis 46:2
God spoke to Israel in visions of the night and said, "Jacob, Jacob." And he said, "Here I am."

So, some of dreams are visions.

Daniel 2:19
Then the mystery was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

The Prophet Daniel saw such visions too. During such a vision, he saw God and His Son. That happened 2,000 years before the existence of Islam. What he saw in such a vision? A reality or a mix with the virtual reality produced by his brain? His vision was a reality shown in visions passed through his mind during a dream like some waves transmitting some video information. Some of this video information was created in such a way to explain the present reality like cartoons or modern video games. Let’s see what the prophet Daniel saw:

9 “As I looked,

“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days (GOD) took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
10 A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.

13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man (The SON of GOD), coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He man (The SON of GOD) was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

The Son of God/Jesus is the King here. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Here  we see that His Father has white hair like His Son too. Look at the Son of God in a description given by another prophet John:

I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus. On the Lord’s Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet

I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw … among the lampstands was someone like a son of man, dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters….. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance.

17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

“Thereafter the Kingdom is handed back to GOD for a decreed time before Judgement Day is announced.”

The Holy Scripture confirms that.

21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

What we see here? There is a subordination in the Godhead. The King Jesus will reign like God the Father on our planet and at the end of His reign, He will be subject to His Father. Why this is IMPORTANT to have a UNITARY GOVERNMENT?! We will consider that later too. So, what is the Tawhid concept in Christianity called by us as the TRI-UNITY (unity and multiplicity within called by us as ONE GROUP/ Majmuah wahida)? Actually, the United States Government is a trinity too. Let’s consider that too.

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads, “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord.” This statement is an honorable declaration in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It contends that God is a “One Spirit Entity” — not two, or three, or four “spirit entities”. This solemn declaration ties all three religions together as “Monotheism” — a system of the study of God in which there is only one God.

However, God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of Father, Word, and Spirit. Let me put it another way. In Islam there is such a thing as God and Jesus. But this is not so in Christianity. There is no such thing as God and Jesus, because God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of Father, Word, and Spirit. We do have the Father and the Son, but there is no such thing as God and the Son, because God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of Father, Word, and Spirit.

Let me give you an example: The smallest particle of matter is called “Atom”. Atom is a trinity. It consists of (1) protons, (2) electrons, and (3) neutrons. The “Atom” (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of protons, electron, and neutrons. There is no such thing as “atom and protons”, because within the atom (singular) are protons. Within the God (singular) are Father, Word, and Spirit — three separate and distinct Persons make up one God just as within the atom (singular) are protons, electrons, and neutrons — three separate and distinct sub-particles make up one atom.

The United States Government is a trinity. It is a “One-Government” that has within itself three separate and distinct branches of governments: (1) Legislature Branch of Government, (2 Executive Branch of Government, and (3) Judicial Branch of Government. There is no such thing as the United States Government and the Legislature Branch of Government, because within the United States Government is the Legislature Branch of Government. In the same way there is no such thing as “God and Jesus”, because within God (singular) is “Word of God” (Jesus).

Time is a trinity. It consists of (1) past, (2), present, and (3) future. There is no such thing as “Time and Future”, because within “Time” (singular) is future. A person who continues to say “Time and Future” does not understand “Time”, because “Time” extends from eternity to eternity. In the same way somebody who continues to say “God and Jesus” does not understand God. God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of Father, Word, and Spirit.

Deuteronomy 6:4 reads, “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord.” This statement is an honorable declaration in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. It contends that God is a “One Spirit Entity” — not two, or three, or four “spirit entities”. This solemn declaration ties all three religions together as “Monotheism” — a system of the study of God in which there is only one God.

The question is what does the word “One” means? Islam says the word “One” means solitude (singularity, aloneness). Both Judaism and Christianity say the word “One” means a “composite unity” as in “The man and his wife are one flesh” — Genesis 2:24 or “The evening and the morning are one day” — Genesis 1:13.

The question as to what the word “One” really means is as simple as asking a Jew, a Christian, and a Muslim the same exact question.

Ask as Muslims: “Who created man?” He will answer, “Allah created man.” Allah created man from a drop of blood—Q. 86:5-7. Allah created man from semen—Q. 75:37. Allah created man from a dust—Q. 30:20. Allah created man from water—Q. 25:54. Allah created man from a single person —Q. 4:1. Allah created man from a clay—Q. 32:7-9.

In the “Total Aloneness of Allah” a Muslim cannot and will not attribute the creation of man to any other then to Allah — the one and only — Q. 112:1.

Ask a Jew: “Who created man?” He will answer by attributing “Divinity” to two Persons: (1) the Spirit of God, and (2) the Almighty. Job 33:4 reads, “The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.”

The question is why a Jew who says, “Hear O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord” now attributes “Divinity” to two Persons? — Because God (singular) in Judaism is a “composite unity.” Isaiah 44:6 reads, “Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.”

Here is the Good News: Jews can explain the plurality within God from their Holy Scriptures which is the Old Testament. Christians can explain the plurality within God from their Holy Scriptures which is the New Testament.

Here is the Bad News: No Muslim — not one — can explain the singularity of Allah — “the Total Aloneness of Allah” as to the revelation of himself in plural pronouns (we, our). In fact I do not expect you to address the question as to why Allah, the “total aloneness god who is one with and within himself” refers to himself as “we” and also as “I”. But I expect you to continue to attack the Holy Trinity which clearly states that “God (singular) is the indivisible (undivided) union of Father, Word, and Spirit.”

There is no such thing as “God and Jesus”, but rather “The Father and the Son.”

Let’s make a Summary of what we have learned today:

(1) Christianity is actually the same what is Islam. Or better to say: THE TRUE ISLAM IS IN THE HOLY BIBLE ONLY.

(2) The Tawhid Concept in Christianity is reasonable and it is representing a UNITY of THREE Supreme Beings called in the Original Jewish Scripture in Hebrew in the Holy Torah by the same name “YHVH”. YHVH addressed to another YHVH. One God addressed to another God and that makes them equal.

(3) “Jesus will indeed rule the Earth as a just and righteous Leader.” That is CORRECT. He is our King.

Next questions to ponder: How He is going to rule over nations on our planet? What does Islam say about His Reign/caliphate on our planet? And the question which you still did not answer:

What is the result of the Muslim war when Jesus arrives to our planet. Describe Islam and we will consider that together.

Now let me show you these words again:

Jesus says to you and to you, Muslims:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” I am the First and the Last (Al-Awwal, Al-Akhir). I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. “Look, I am coming soon! Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.” “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (Al-Awwal, Al-Akhir), the Beginning and the End.

The Quran testifies that First and the Last (Al-Awwal, Al-Akhir) is one of the names of Allah:

Al-Awwal, Al-Akhir: The First and the Last! Al-Awwal and Al-Akhir are two of the Ninety-Nine Names.

Surah 57:3 of the Qur’an refers to Allah as “the First and the Last, the Most High and the Most Near.”

Isaiah 44:6—Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: “I am the first and I am the last, and there is no God besides Me.”

Qur’an 22:56-57—The kingdom on that day shall be Allah’s; He will judge between them; so those who believe and do good will be in gardens of bliss. And (as for) those who disbelieve in and reject Our communications, these it is who shall have a disgraceful chastisement.

Matthew 25:31-32—“But when the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the angels with Him, then He will sit on His glorious throne. All the nations will be gathered before Him; and He will separate them from one another, as the shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.”

"For my own sake, for my own sake, I do this. How can I let myself be defamed? I will not yield my glory to another. Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together." Isaiah 48:11-13

What does that mean that the Son of God is the First and the Last? This means that He created everything. He is the Creator of everything ...people…stars and planets according to the Holy Scripture because He is a Supreme Being like His Father. The Son is a Spirit and NOT a man. The Son existed always with His Father. Everything came into existence by Him and FOR HIM. He is the Creator in the Quran too. He made the beginning of EVERYTHING. He is the originating source of the creation. He is the end. Jesus will bring the material world on our planet to a conclusion at the time of the end of His Reign on our planet..at the end of His Millennium Reign. “Then comes the end, when he [Christ] shall deliver up the kingdom to God”.

The Beginning and the End…For some of us He will be the beginning of the New World created for us…For some of us He will be the END. That is fair too….But still we can fight for those whom we love…. Why? Because they –the RIGHTEOUS Muslims- DESERVE that even more than Christians!

• This is Worthy 1

Such long posts to yourself. No one here wants to discuss Islam as far as I can tell. Perhaps you going to a Muslim site and debating them will get more responses. But probably you will get banned within 15 minutes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Rick I invited a bunch of Muslims..do not worry. Relax and read another thread..lol

• Haha 1