mven222

ISLAM: We are spirits

19 minutes ago, Kermit said:

AS you surely have read, there are planets with huge gravitational force, I hope no Catholic or Christian Muslim be sent there.

Why do we ppl behave like those Pharisees Jesus called up to change?

Give me better any idea how to destroy gravity of a planet to set spirits free from the Lake of Fire.

Edited by mven222

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Jesus died for Catholics, Muslims, etc.

The place I'm using an Internet connection belongs -and is paid- by a Catholic friend who also thinks I am lost for not being Catholic as he is.

Jews thought they have God´s beard (alone) as far as read Jesus, many "called Him Lord" and He kicked them out. I don´t dare to call me saved, because it is up to Him to acknowledge me, the same way God -our Father- will let us know who they thought deserve eternity and a new life.

I see. Better to say we all are disqualified to get to His Kingdom..Let's better destroy the gravity I mentioned...lol

1 minute ago, Kermit said:

Don´t forget you would teach the Muslims Islam will end! :P

Yes, we will teach ...looking for a way to set them free from the Lake of Fire..may be from inside of the planet...or outside if u will fly to save us...cuz i am sure i am too disqualified...lol

1 minute ago, Kermit said:

Disqualified or not, we would speak about the things we´ve known or learnt and, if I have heard Him (more than reading books) that concern would embody Muslims, Catholics, Atheistic believers, pagans and my own kids.

I say to myself that:

Even if i go to hell, that is deserved..fair enough...i know. But until the last day i will tell muslims about Him. because He deserves that..that people would know Him.

On 12/30/2017 at 9:06 PM, Kermit said:

Don´t forget you would teach the Muslims Islam will end! :P

Ok

Edited by mven222

21 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Interesting religion you are following, ignoring the word of God in the Bible and sections I quoted...I see you prescribe to the old saying ignorance is bliss..you must be very happy!

Banned from topic.

On 12/24/2017 at 3:36 AM, mven222 said:

Islam says: During the second coming of Christ Jesus (a.s.) son of Mary upon this earth, Prophet Jesus (a.s.) will establish the Kingdom of Righteousness on this very earth and He (Jesus (a.s.)), as the undisputed Ruler of the world, will judge people justly according to the Law of the Last and Final Revelation of the Lord, the Al-Quran on this earth. Yes. That is CORRECT, Muslims, He is going to establish His Kingdom on earth which you call "Caliphate".

Faith of true Muslims is amazing. I always admire that. And I sincerely desire that they would join the TRUE God of Israel who gave us His revelations in the Holy Scripture 2,000 years before the existence of Islam. But I am sure God respects their decision...to believe in what they want..in what He did not proclaim

Yes the anti christ, not the true Christ.

Welcome to the Worthy forums. I'm not a scholar of the Bible. I am a new Christian. But all i can say is..... Its not an accident you are here. God led you here. For me free will is just a choice between bad and good for whatever God wishes to send our way. 

I hope you find the answers you are seeking in this forum. God bless you and your family!!!