MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

This theory would actually make sense because we know God created the universe to work in an orderly and efficient way.  His universe is ever expanding and will until He decides to stop it. I believe He put in place the mechanisms to do that. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/supermassive-black-holes-may-control-204300071.html

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

There is so much that we do not know about God's universe and His creation. Will He tell us someday when we are face to face with Him? Maybe we would understand then but with our human limits now I don't think we could understand.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Content Per Day:  0.91
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  12/26/1963

On 12/22/2017 at 4:40 PM, MorningGlory said:

This theory would actually make sense because we know God created the universe to work in an orderly and efficient way.  His universe is ever expanding and will until He decides to stop it. I believe He put in place the mechanisms to do that. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/supermassive-black-holes-may-control-204300071.html

Black Holes don't EXIST!!

1.  Scientifically Validate Black Holes...

a.  What Phenomenon was Observed...?
b.  Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?
c.  Highlight the "Independent Variable" that was used in the TEST...?
d.  Post the Null Hypothesis that was Rejected/Falsified...?

2.  Black Holes were conjured from the "DeBunked" Mytho-matheMagics of Einstein's Field Equations... 

'Black Holes were first discovered as purely mathematical solutions of Einstein's field equations. This solution, the Schwarzschild black hole, is a nonlinear solution of the Einstein equations of general Relativity. It contains no matter, and exists forever in an asymptotically flat space-time."
Dictionary of Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Astronomy, pg 55

"It contains no matter" :huh: oh my, come again?  "and exists forever"... in the Imagination

Translation: Fairytale

Can you show us one?

If you can't show one, can you please at least show ONE Solution to ANY of Einstein's "DeBunked" Mytho-matheMagical Field Equations for 2 or more masses?
I'll save you some time... It Doesn't Exist !

regards

5 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

Black Holes don't EXIST!!

1.  Scientifically Validate Black Holes...

b.  Post the Formal Scientific Hypothesis then EXPERIMENT that validates your claim...?

2.  Black Holes were conjured from the "DeBunked" Mytho-matheMagics of Einstein's Field Equations... 

'Black Holes were first discovered as purely mathematical solutions of Einstein's field equations. This solution, the Schwarzschild black hole, is a nonlinear solution of the Einstein equations of general Relativity. It contains no matter, and exists forever in an asymptotically flat space-time."
Dictionary of Geophysics, Astrophysics, and Astronomy, pg 55

"It contains no matter" :huh: oh my, come again?  "and exists forever"... in the Imagination

Translation: Fairytale

Can you show us one?

If you can't show one, can you please at least show ONE Solution to ANY of Einstein's "DeBunked" Mytho-matheMagical Field Equations for 2 or more masses?
I'll save you some time... It Doesn't Exist !

regards

I think the theory put forth in the article makes sense, although it's not proven yet; it is a theory.  If you have a problem with the findings of the study you can contact Dr. Wright. From the article:

"Now, in a study published this week in The Astrophysical Journal, scientists may have found the mechanism for how that happens. A team led by Shelley Wright, a physics professor at the University of California San Diego,found that the winds generated by these energetic stellar objects blow throughout a galaxy and affect the way stars form."

• Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,858
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

A black hole cannot be viewed directly because light cannot escape it. It can, however, be identified by its effect on the matter around it. Matter swirling around a black hole heats up and emits radiation that can be detected. Around a stellar black hole, this matter is composed of gas. Around a supermassive black hole in the center of a galaxy, the swirling disk is made of not only gas but also stars. An instrument aboard the Hubble Space Telescope, called the Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS), was installed in February 1997. STIS is the space telescope’s main "black hole hunter." A spectrograph uses prisms or diffraction gratings to split the incoming light into its rainbow pattern. The position and strength of the line in a spectrum gives scientists valuable information. STIS spans ultraviolet, visible, and near-infrared wavelengths. The instrument can take a spectrum of many places at once across the center of a galaxy. Each spectrum tells scientists how fast the stars and gas are swirling at that location. With that information, the central mass that the stars are orbiting can be calculated. The faster the stars go, the more massive the central object must be. 

STIS found, for instance, the signature of a supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy M84. The spectra showed a rotation velocity of 400 km/s (248 miles per second), equivalent to 1.4 million km (.86 million miles) every hour. Earth orbits our Sun at 30 km/s (18.6 miles per second). If Earth moved as fast as 400 km/s (248 miles per second), our year would be only 27 days long.

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think the theory put forth in the article makes sense, although it's not proven yet; it is a theory. 

So there's a "THEORY" put forth...but it's NOT PROVEN yet.  :groan:

How can that be, WHEN...

"A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with REPEATED TESTING." 
https://www.thoughtco.com/scientific-hypothesis-theory-law-definitions-604138

"A Scientific Theory consists of one or more hypotheses that have been supported with REPEATED TESTING."
https://futurism.com/hypothesis-theory-or-law/

"A Scientific Theory represents an hypothesis, or a group of related hypotheses, which has been CONFIRMED through REPEATED EXPERIMENTAL TESTS."
http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/appendixe/appendixe.html

??????????

Your statement should read: "I think the Abject Speculation put forth in the article makes sense, although it's not proven yet; it is an Abject Speculation."

If you have a problem with the findings of the study you can contact Dr. Wright. From the article:

Why?  I don't run around disproving Abject Speculations.

"Now, in a study published this week in The Astrophysical Journal, scientists may have found the mechanism for how that happens. A team led by Shelley Wright, a physics professor at the University of California San Diego,found that the winds generated by these energetic stellar objects blow throughout a galaxy and affect the way stars form."

Alice in Wonderland has the same Scientific Veracity.

regards

6 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

So there's a "THEORY" put forth...but it's NOT PROVEN yet.  :groan:

How can that be, WHEN...

"A Scientific Theory summarizes a hypothesis or group of hypotheses that have been supported with REPEATED TESTING." 
https://www.thoughtco.com/scientific-hypothesis-theory-law-definitions-604138

"A Scientific Theory consists of one or more hypotheses that have been supported with REPEATED TESTING."
https://futurism.com/hypothesis-theory-or-law/

"A Scientific Theory represents an hypothesis, or a group of related hypotheses, which has been CONFIRMED through REPEATED EXPERIMENTAL TESTS."
http://teacher.nsrl.rochester.edu/phy_labs/appendixe/appendixe.html

??????????

Your statement should read: "I think the Abject Speculation put forth in the article makes sense, although it's not proven yet; it is an Abject Speculation."

Why?  I don't run around disproving Abject Speculations.

Alice in Wonderland has the same Scientific Veracity.

regards

Again, if you believe it's an 'Abject Speculation' and you have research that proves that you should contact Dr. Wright and tell her so.  I believe her theory makes sense although I would not say I believe it 100%. 

42 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

A black hole cannot be viewed directly because light cannot escape it. It can, however, be identified by its effect on the matter around it. Matter swirling around a black hole heats up and emits radiation that can be detected. Around a stellar black hole, this matter is composed of gas. Around a supermassive black hole in the center of a galaxy, the swirling disk is made of not only gas but also stars. An instrument aboard the Hubble Space Telescope, called the Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS), was installed in February 1997. STIS is the space telescope’s main "black hole hunter." A spectrograph uses prisms or diffraction gratings to split the incoming light into its rainbow pattern. The position and strength of the line in a spectrum gives scientists valuable information. STIS spans ultraviolet, visible, and near-infrared wavelengths. The instrument can take a spectrum of many places at once across the center of a galaxy. Each spectrum tells scientists how fast the stars and gas are swirling at that location. With that information, the central mass that the stars are orbiting can be calculated. The faster the stars go, the more massive the central object must be. 

STIS found, for instance, the signature of a supermassive black hole in the center of the galaxy M84. The spectra showed a rotation velocity of 400 km/s (248 miles per second), equivalent to 1.4 million km (.86 million miles) every hour. Earth orbits our Sun at 30 km/s (18.6 miles per second). If Earth moved as fast as 400 km/s (248 miles per second), our year would be only 27 days long.

Yes and Pocahontas was a MI6 Mermaid and the mastermind behind the sinking of the Lusitania.

Are you gonna CITE this appropriately or leave this as Plagiarized?

A black hole cannot be viewed directly because light cannot escape it.

Well the First Step of the Scientific Method is: "Observe A Phenomenon".  So, this isn't "Science". It's a "Just-So" Story.

It can, however, be identified by its effect on the matter around it.

Well, Scientifically Validate...

Matter swirling around a black hole heats up

Begging The Question (Fallacy):  'black hole'.  You can't use what your attempting to prove as a premise, until you've VALIDATED IT.

An instrument aboard the Hubble Space Telescope, called the Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS), was installed in February 1997.

Begging The Question Fallacy (x2).  'Hubble Telescope' and 'Space' (Vacuum of Space).  Please Validate...?

Rinse/Repeat for the rest of this Treatise.

regards

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Again, if you believe it's an 'Abject Speculation' and you have research that proves that

Again.  It's not that "I Believe" it's an Abject Speculation... it "IS" an Abject Speculation.  And I just showed you quite Explicitly "WHY".

you should contact Dr. Wright and tell her so.

Why??  You were the one who PARROTED it as Legitimate.

I believe her theory makes sense although I would not say I believe it 100%. 

WHY do you believe her Abject Speculation makes sense...?

regards

4 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

Yes and Pocahontas was a MI6 Mermaid and the mastermind behind the sinking of the Lusitania.

Are you gonna CITE this appropriately or leave this as Plagiarized?

Well the First Step of the Scientific Method is: "Observe A Phenomenon".  So, this isn't "Science". It's a "Just-So" Story.

Well, Scientifically Validate...

Begging The Question (Fallacy):  'black hole'.  You can't use what your attempting to prove as a premise, until you've VALIDATED IT.

Begging The Question Fallacy (x2).  'Hubble Telescope' and 'Space' (Vacuum of Space).  Please Validate...?

Rinse/Repeat for the rest of this Treatise.

regards

Why do y9u do this, Enoch?  Always demanding other members post scientific research for theories of others?  You know no one is going to do it so why bother?  Your demands are tiresome and redundant since they are being made to those reporting science news, not to the researchers who actually did the work.  If you have greater knowledge than the people that come up with theories why waste your time on a
Christian site?