• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/23/2017 at 10:33 PM, MorningGlory said:

I think the theory put forth in the article makes sense, although it's not proven yet; it is a theory.  If you have a problem with the findings of the study you can contact Dr. Wright. From the article:

"Now, in a study published this week in The Astrophysical Journal, scientists may have found the mechanism for how that happens. A team led by Shelley Wright, a physics professor at the University of California San Diego,found that the winds generated by these energetic stellar objects blow throughout a galaxy and affect the way stars form."

Given the approximately 6,000 year history of mankind, the hundreds of billions of stars out there, and the advanced optics of the modern age... Who has ever witnessed the birth of even one star? You would think by now someone would be saying, "looky here, that star wasn't here before." I don't see God's creation continually creating anything from scratch, do you?

Ever consider that we could be living in a kind of holographic universe? Black holes, dark energy and dark matter to explain things we have no comprehension about? A projection of things the Lord allows us to see in a three dimensional view, and that things we can't see are in other dimensions and a different light spectrum. The spectrum of light seems to be almost infinite and fascinating. So, if we can only see a tiny portion of what's actually there, couldn't you consider that to be holographic in nature, and we're placed in a holographic world?

Dennis, DHP, Et, al, WX, Wye and Z :D 

Beside my post above, I agree with some of the other posts above, science is not science anymore. It's based on a lie and a false pretense to begin with, and tried to be fitted in into the deception of the evolution theory fantasy farce (ETFF). When your foundation and base is made of sand, is anything added to it and resting upon it sturdy and can stand? How is them physics and stringing my theory...

Dennis, A - Z

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Given the approximately 6,000 year history of mankind, the hundreds of billions of stars out there, and the advanced optics of the modern age... Who has ever witnessed the birth of even one star? You would think by now someone would be saying, "looky here, that star wasn't here before." I don't see God's creation continually creating anything from scratch, do you?

Ever consider that we could be living in a kind of holographic universe? Black holes, dark energy and dark matter to explain things we have no comprehension about? A projection of things the Lord allows us to see in a three dimensional view, and that things we can't see are in other dimensions and a different light spectrum. The spectrum of light seems to be almost infinite and fascinating. So, if we can only see a tiny portion of what's actually there, couldn't you consider that to be holographic in nature, and we're placed in a holographic world?

Dennis, DHP, Et, al, WX, Wye and Z :D 

I've heard the holographic theory before.  Who knows? No one except God knows for sure.  However, I believe in the literal Creation story as well but I also believe the universe was created long before God made our planet.  And, being the God that He is, why is it hard to believe He would make His universe self sustaining?

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I've heard the holographic theory before.  Who knows? No one except God knows for sure.  However, I believe in the literal Creation story as well but I also believe the universe was created long before God made our planet.  And, being the God that He is, why is it hard to believe He would make His universe self sustaining?

I too believe in the possibility of what you're implying, based on deep studies of the biblical creation account. But I'm not going to be dogmatic about either view. In the beginning "God". That's all I need to know, the order and timing of creation events I'm sure we will one day know for certain. In the meantime, we can only debate the centuries long opinions of men.

We do know God is the glue that holds everything together, he maybe using the laws of physics He created, angels or just His very will, who knows? I suspect every star and planet in the universe has a name given to it by God. I believe every Angel and Heavenly host God has created He has given a name to. Could it be that angels are given the assignment to keep the universe in check and with His will? Interesting thought.

One law God did enact for the universe we can see and understand is, everything goes from order to chaos. We see that law everywhere, even in our own DNA and it's scientifically provable. I've wondered how much more advanced in this day and age, we would be, if our foundation of science was based on the creation of God, instead on that Bozo Darwin? One thing you'll never read in any text books, that later in life Darwin openly admitted his theory was wrong and recanted it. Check it out.