ForHisGlory37

AI TAUGHT ITSELF CHESS IN FOUR HOURS AND BEATS GRANDMASTER CHESS PLAYER USING NEVER BEFORE MOVES

So this article is presenting AI that taught itself to play chess in four hours then goes on to beat a Grandmaster champion using never before seen moves.  I've also heard of maybe downloading peoples' brains if they have the chip in the heads to learn to do anything.  Reminds me of the "Matrix " movie where the character Neo downloads into his brain how to do Jujitsu, kickboxing, and other such martial arts.  Look at the technology of the smartphones.  I read, most people can't even go without looking or checking their cell phones for 15 minutes.  They use the smartphones for shopping, maps, texting, all other  sorts of things and they love their cell phones.  What if this chip is introduced that you get in your head and you are your own "smartphone" with information that can be downloadable right into your brain.  MARK OF THE BEAST... hmmm sounds like people won't be "forced" into taking the MOB per se but flocking, and running to get that chip to "enjoy" technology at your fingertips and improve your performance, thinking, and abilities.  What is your take?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5204513/Robot-taught-never-seen-chess-moves-hours.html

You're on to something, it's called the evolution of "humanism".

People are not happy with how God has created them, they can do better. They want longer lives, be smarter, avoid sickness and death, travel in outer space for extended periods of time, be as god's. It's no conspiracy theory what they're working on: robotics, Ai, DNA, genetic tampering and bio metrics for human 2.0. Man's attempt to replace God, and be as god's.

I suspect they are farther along than we even realize.

58 minutes ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

So this article is presenting AI that taught itself to play chess in four hours then goes on to beat a Grandmaster champion using never before seen moves.  I've also heard of maybe downloading peoples' brains if they have the chip in the heads to learn to do anything.  Reminds me of the "Matrix " movie where the character Neo downloads into his brain how to do Jujitsu, kickboxing, and other such martial arts.  Look at the technology of the smartphones.  I read, most people can't even go without looking or checking their cell phones for 15 minutes.  They use the smartphones for shopping, maps, texting, all other  sorts of things and they love their cell phones.  What if this chip is introduced that you get in your head and you are your own "smartphone" with information that can be downloadable right into your brain.  MARK OF THE BEAST... hmmm sounds like people won't be "forced" into taking the MOB per se but flocking, and running to get that chip to "enjoy" technology at your fingertips and improve your performance, thinking, and abilities.  What is your take?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5204513/Robot-taught-never-seen-chess-moves-hours.html

Actually I don't think AlphaZero has played a human yet. I'm pretty connected to the latest happenings in the chess world and have not yet seen such a game. AlphaZero did play 100 games against Stockfish, the most powerful chess engine in existence, much stronger than any human, and won, after four hours of playing itself. Pretty crazy. 

Cells phones, imo, are designed to connect us for later, real use. That should manifest soon.

I have seen what I think is a precursor to the MOB. It's the bandanna's worn by ISIS followers. They wear these on the wrist or the forehead and have the mark of ISIS printed on them, exposed so everyone can see the insignia. This is closer to what Revelation says about the hand or the forehead. In the case of the MOB it's likely going to be a permanent mark so you can't get rid of it. A chip could be removed relatively easily. A tattoo cannot be, a brand even tougher to remove. In any case, the mark will be visible and everyone will know to whom the marked individual belongs. 

54 minutes ago, Diaste said:

Actually I don't think AlphaZero has played a human yet. I'm pretty connected to the latest happenings in the chess world and have not yet seen such a game. AlphaZero did play 100 games against Stockfish, the most powerful chess engine in existence, much stronger than any human, and won, after four hours of playing itself. Pretty crazy. 

Cells phones, imo, are designed to connect us for later, real use. That should manifest soon.

I have seen what I think is a precursor to the MOB. It's the bandanna's worn by ISIS followers. They wear these on the wrist or the forehead and have the mark of ISIS printed on them, exposed so everyone can see the insignia. This is closer to what Revelation says about the hand or the forehead. In the case of the MOB it's likely going to be a permanent mark so you can't get rid of it. A chip could be removed relatively easily. A tattoo cannot be, a brand even tougher to remove. In any case, the mark will be visible and everyone will know to whom the marked individual belongs. 

It says in the article that a Grandmaster Garry Kasparov was beaten  back in 1997.  hmmm.... in Revelation, I caught something while reading.  It says ON the forehead, and IN  the hand.  Interesting don't you think? 

The Bible says it will be a Mark. Not a chip. Take Scripture literally except when it is clearly allegorical.

7 hours ago, ForHisGlory37 said:

It says in the article that a Grandmaster Garry Kasparov was beaten  back in 1997.  hmmm.... in Revelation, I caught something while reading.  It says ON the forehead, and IN  the hand.  Interesting don't you think? 

Yes, but Kasparov was beaten by Deep Blue. I'll look to see if AlphaZero has played a human. Yep, it is interesting. 'In' the skin like a tattoo. 'On' the skin, again like a tattoo. Just like the Nazi's did to the Jews.

• Similar Content

• By omharris
      As a quick disclaimer: I have seen your replies and clearly some of you have a heart for God. Others, spend far too much time listening to the doctrines of demons. Know this, unless they block me I will not quit. I write for a world that is filled with people with a heart like mine; one that has learned to err on the side of mercy. Have a great day basking in the love of Jesus Christ our soon coming King.
      Now, on with the post.
      Having addressed who or what Gog could be in my previous post, we now look at the directive given to Ezekiel to prophecy against Gog (from a great distance, and through time,) about what God's plan is, for the last days.
      Ezekiel 38:3 NASB and say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech and Tubal.
      Eugene Peterson's “The Message” gives us this, “Be warned, Gog. I am against you.
      Ezekiel 38:4 CJB I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all completely equipped, a great horde with breastplates and shields, all wielding swords.
      Why would verse four be immensely significant in the Jewish mind?
      If you think back to the story of Jonah you remember that Jonah was asked to prophesy against Nineveh and tell them their days were numbered. While that might seem appropriate, especially if you had an intense hatred for the Ninevehites and wanted them dead because they were sadistically cruel and bloody people.
      But Jonah also knew something about God that most of us miss, and that was that God's nature was one of mercy. The other thing that Jonah understood was that the Ninevehites were a part of the Assyrian nation, just as Gog is, and they had the nasty habit of dragging their victims back to their lands by putting hooks in their mouths, among other places.
      “I will turn you around.”
      Another piece of insight for you. Having recently gone to the beach to be with family, I took an ice chest of cold drinks. I dragged that chest from the car, across the beach sand, and now, later in the day, I was dragging it back again. By the time I got to the stairs that lead up to the car, I was exhausted. I could feel the full weight of the ice chest as I went up the first step. Suddenly it got lighter. I actually thought I was going to turn around and see an angel. What I saw was the long-haired young man whom I had just passed carrying a skateboard. My wife, who was about 22 meters behind me, saw the skateboarder and internally had said, Lord, that would be great if that young man helped my husband. With that, the young man stopped, turned, and began to help me without saying a word. You see, God has ways of his will without a word being exchanged; and, the young man, he probably thought it was his great idea.
      “and bring you out with all your army, horses and horsemen, all completely equipped, a great horde with breastplates and shields, all wielding swords.”
      In one of my posts on Ezekiel 38, I went into great detail about the people of that region, the Scythians. One of their claims to fame is that they were skillful horsemen and deadly with weapons as they rode. Would Ezekiel have known that? It is highly possible as the line of descendants that produced these people existed long before Ezekiel did and he would have learned this through oral history.
      At this point, I only wish to say, that someone attempted to challenge my previous assertions about Gog, saying, Gog was Satan. Based upon verse four alone is that probable?
      Not likely seeing as 1Chronicles 5:4 shows us the lineage of a man named Gog, a descendant of Reuben – the disinherited son of Jacob, but then, Ezekiel's prophecy and the actual occurrence of these events spans well over two thousand years and no one lives that long. The only other thing that has credence is a demonic spirit/ fallen angel that carries that name.
      In this battle coming against Israel, who are the players?
      Ezekiel 38:5-6 NASB Persia, Ethiopia and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; 6) Gomer with all its troops; Beth-togarmah from the remote parts of the north with all its troops-many peoples with you.
      Persia – Modern day Iran
      Ethiopia – At one time Ethiopia was known as Cush.
      Put - Put is the Libyans. While Qaddafi may have been a wild man, since his removal the nation has turned into a violent Muslim nation.
      Gomer - Sits squarely in modern day Turkey.
      Beth-togarmah - This was territory from which the Medes emanated. It is the region in which the Armenians resided. At one point in time, the Assyrian nations bordered Beth-togarmah, and it is the Caucasus region between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. While Russia has dominated these people at times they seem to be independent of Russia while maintaining civil war amongst themselves.
      There is a strong clue embedded within the verse that says, “in the far reaches of the north, with all its troops-many peoples are with you." Again, this is the Scythian region and one of their claims to fame was Genghis Khan.
      Ezekiel 38:7 CJB Prepare yourself, get ready, you and all your crowd gathered around you; and take charge of them.
      Consider something here. Ezekiel is writing this while he is in Babylonian captivity; which for him, began around 570 B.C. Now, over 2570 years later, God is finally bringing this collection of assailants together for a horrendous battle. A battle, that for Israel, will look impossible.
      Many will add another war in here, the Psalm 83 war. Some even insert it before the events that Ezekiel lays out before us.
      Psalms 83:3-8 ISV They plot against your people and conspire against your cherished ones. 4) They say, "Let us go and erase them as a nation so the name of Israel will not be remembered anymore." 5) Indeed, they shrewdly planned together, forming an alliance against you— 6) the tents of Edom, the Ishmaelites, Moab, the Hagrites, 7) Gebal, Ammon, Amalek, Philistia, and the inhabitants of Tyre. 😎 Even Assyria joined them to strengthen the descendants of Lot. Interlude.
      Psalm 83 has similarities to what we see in Ezekiel 38 and 39, but what I don't see is Cush, and Put – Egypt and Libya. I am not sure those nations can be excluded as the descendants traveled extensively.
      Ezekiel 38:8 CJB After many days have passed, you will be mustered for service; in later years you will invade the land which has been brought back from the sword, gathered out of many peoples, the mountains of Isra'el. They had been lying in ruins for a long time, but now Isra'el has been extracted from the peoples and all of them are living there securely.
      “After many days have passed,”
      Far too many read this and think it merely means weeks later. This phrase, like “the prince that shall come,” that is defined for us in Daniel 9:26, has several encroachments into history. The problem is, these intrusions are spread across thousands of years.
      Many is the Hebrew word rab meaning much, many, numerous, and abundance, among others.
      Verse eight is clearly a description of Israel.
      Ezekiel 38:9 CJB You will come up like a storm, you will be like a cloud covering the land—you and all your troops, and many other peoples with you.'
      “You will come up like a storm,”
      Sudden and overwhelming. Are all storms sudden? No, in many cases people will say, this is storm weather and it always starts like this. So, the implication is that we have a strong probability of knowing when this will come. Just today (6/29/2018), through the MEMRI website, I learned of a Middle Eastern newspaper that leans heavily toward Erdoğan, publishing an article calling for the Muslim of the world to gather in Jihad against Israel (this article was published in Dec of 2017 – not that long ago. An aspect of the article was a map which showed Israel surrounded on every side with army tanks. Surrounded on every side sounds very much like Ezekiel's words.
      “you will be like a cloud covering the land.” - Clouds are formed by thousands of drops of water. We are told that the number seems innumerable.
      “you and all your troops, and many other peoples with you.” - These are people of a like mind – Muslims may not be unified in “religion” but they all seem to understand the idea of Jihad.
      Ezekiel 38:10-12 CJB "Adonai Elohim says: 'When that day comes, thoughts will well up in your mind, and you will devise a sinister scheme. 11) You will say, "I am going to invade this land of unwalled villages; I will take by surprise these people who are at peace, living securely, all in places without walls, bars or gates. 12) I will seize the spoil and take the plunder." You will attack the former ruins that are now inhabited and come against the people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and other wealth and are living in the central parts of the land.
      “ When that day comes,” - Question, does God do anything at random? The answer is NO, as everything is part of a precise and well thought out plan; a plan which includes giving man a free will and the opportunity to choose life or death.
      Regardless of the optional qualities, the plan is still in place and intact. So, is it possible that God would leave the option for Gog to design and plan out “his” own destiny? Not a chance and verse ten is no different, as “that day” is entirely in God's hands, and, a part of God's plan.
      Another consideration is the terminology “that day.” The phrase is attributed to several events; one of which is the return of Jesus as the warring and conquering Messiah, who also fights a bloody battle in the Jezreel Valley; there is the great white throne judgment and the entirety of the seven-years of God's wrath upon the earth.
      Are any of those events what we are looking at here? I do not believe so as there are always other events associated, which we do not see here.
      “thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil plan,” - 
      The Hebrew word for thoughts is dāḇār and literally means words. I could read this when that day comes, words will pop into your head, you are going to think this is your sinister scheme, but in reality, you will be doing what I have planned all along.
      Mind is the Hebrew word lēḇāḇ and also means heart. In God's understanding, the heart and the mind are one in the same.
      Devise is from the Hebrew word châshab and means to weave, fabricate, or plot.
      “You will say, "I am going to invade this land of unwalled villages; I will take by surprise these people who are at peace, living securely, all in places without walls, bars or gates. 12) I will seize the spoil and take the plunder.”
      The context of Deuteronomy 3:5 is applied to Israel's conquer of Og, the King of Bashan. Having destroyed Og's fortified cities they were never rebuilt by Israel. It also demonstrates that cities were typically fortresses; this is not what you see in Israel today.
      Deuteronomy 3:3-6 NASB "All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates, and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns.
      Zechariah 2:4 NASB and said to him, "Run, speak to that young man, saying, 'Jerusalem will be inhabited without walls because of the multitude of men and cattle within it.
      I like the way the ISV version translates Ezekiel 38:12, “the people … who live at the center of the world's attention.” Currently, all the world seems to be looking at Israel, once again. Whether Israel is at the center of the world or not is debatable, but God is making that nation the center of attention.
      And, although we have not covered the verse yet, it sums up the reason behind all this tumult.
      Ezekiel 38:16 ERV...I will bring you to fight against my land. Then, Gog, the nations will learn how powerful I am! They will learn to respect me and know that I am holy.
    • By Hidden In Him
      I received a troubling dream yesterday from a new friend who has received numerous dreams with warnings that have come to pass.   She sent me four dreams she received before he was even elected about the Trump Presidency, but this one in particular stood out to me, because it suggests he may end up being cast into prison for some form on impropriety by his enemies in Washington.   I will post the dream first and the interpretation afterwards:   "Had a dream that I was in an arena. It looked like a really old ball park that only had dirt on the ground or it could also be a spanish matador arena. Some people were gathered there, I don't know how many, I just remember a few; 20-40 people. At that moment someone announced that Donald won the elections. Trump was in the arena very calm and then said, "ok people, lets start cleaning up". I noticed in the arena there were soda cans all over so the people there started picking them up. I remember seeing my sister and her husband in the back of a car and a man who placed a white duck behind bars, it didn't look like a cage, it looked like a cell; three cement walls and one with bars."   The meaning is this: The arena was/ is "the political arena," and the "old ball park" is likely a play on words for how, in Washington, they "play hard ball" so to speak. The 20-40 people gathered here are sworn enemies of Trump, and when Trump says "Ok people, let's start cleaned up [the arena]," this is a reference to his promise to "clean up the swamp" (i.e. Washington) after he got elected. Not that I am using disparaging terms myself, but the Spirit is actually depicting his enemies here as "soda cans," or in other words the "trash" that society would throw out if they knew the truth.    But the problem is this: The rest of the dream suggests that rather then "clean up" the political arena, Trump is going to get arrested. The sister and husband "in the back[seat] of a car" is suggestive of sexual indiscretion playing a role in his arrest (more on this in a moment)*, and then a man places "a white duck behind bars.. a cell, with three cement walls and one with bars." It means he will be incarcerated. "White duck" here is a play on the Disney character "Donald Duck" (someone not taken seriously) and refers to Donald Trump, with the white referring to the fact that he is actually innocent.   For those who think it not possible, please watch the following video. I realize CNN often exaggerates to paint Trump in a bad light, but this may indeed be serious, and I believe it is a call to prayer for our President.   Hidden In Him    MSNBC's Joy Reid: What If Trump Refuses To Be Arrested By Federal Marshals?   *Since receiving this dream, I have realized that the sexual innuendo of the sister and husband "in the back of a car" is in all likelihood a reference to the affair Trump had with Stormy Daniels, which ultimately will lead to his arrest and indictment. While I believe in intercessory prayer, I'm getting the sense that this prophecy is not going to be averted. Only deep intercession would prevent it, and most of the church isn't paying attention right now. Warnings have gone forth several times to pray for the man in the past, yet at some point you get lulled to sleep, and I sense that's what's happening now.
      And the strategy Trump and Giuliani are now banking on now is weak: It appears they believe a ground swell of public support will somehow oppose the move to potentially have him indicted (it would indeed be unprecedented in the history of US politics at the Presidential level). But these will be legal charges, which would make public support null and void, meaning that they're adopting a plan that doesn't instill a great deal of confidence and in all likelihood will not hold any weight.
      What he needs is divine intervention of some sort to turn things in his favor, so I ask for those who love the current President of the United States to intercede to God on his behalf.
    • By Hidden In Him
      Greetings in Christ! And blessings to everyone who reads this thread.
      In the last month or so I have come across three separate dreams that all point in the same direction: Violence may be coming to Christians in the United States in the foreseeable future. These three dreams I will post in succession in this thread. I am not necessarily seeking responses so much as simply posting it as a type of prophetic warning for those who might be effected. This will be something the church in the West is not accustomed to, so the more those who will be involved are warned in advance, the more they will be prepared to deal with it without losing faith or hope in Christ in the midst of it.
      Should anyone have any questions, they can post me here or privately.
      Dream #1 (posted three weeks ago, at another Forum I occasionally frequent):
      "I woke up this morning to this very vivid dream - as if I was right there.  It was dreary (either dawn or dusk in a snowy/freezing rain/wet and potentially icy roads scene).  I can't remember seeing anything so clearly in person and I don't watch scary movies for thrills and didn't have a late night snack that might make me have a dream like this.  I am asking you for any insights God may give you.  The young man appeared in color, though I really only noticed his head and the amputated left arm with freshly exposed flesh in color.
      DREAM:  I am driving down the road. I forget where I was going - maybe home - but it certainly felt like it was something that was a regular routine.  An alert came on my phone about BLOOD in the area.  I had never seen a warning like that before on my phone.  Then, a map popped up and the "blood" was on the entry ramp to the highway that I was about to get on.  I pulled over and got out of the car.  Others had pulled over, too, and some were ahead of me on the scene trying to help.  Yet, I yelled "I'm calling 911." three times as I was dialing.  Then this young man came to me (all of the sudden and out of seemingly out of nowhere) with his left arm completely chopped off about a few inches below the shoulder.and said in an eerily calm voice: "You need to take me to the hospital now."  It didn't even appear that he was dripping blood (like it would need a torniquet), it was just open flesh.  I didn't even notice a bone just open flesh.  So, I yelled down the road I had been on "Does anyone know how to put a torniquet on?"  three times I yelled the same thing with no reply.  Then, I was going to be taking him and wondering  how I was going to get a policeman's attention on the way since I was in an insufficient vehicle to drive as fast as I felt I needed to in order to get the young man to the hospital.  The reason I felt that was it had recently snowed and the roads were wet and potentially icey and I was driving our rear-wheel drive car (which is not very safe to drive fast in icey conditions).
      I woke up to that dream at shortly after 5 AM this morning.
      Thoughts?"
      - Dreary, potentially icy roads/ unsafe traveling conditions = The road some Christians and Christians ministries in the US will be traveling in the future will be a violent one, “unsafe” for the flesh.
      - You feel you are “driving home” = Sufferings are the path Christians have traditionally taken to get “home,” i.e. to Heaven, and it will be so again here.
      - “It felt like a regular routine” = This suggests the regular routine of the modern church is going to be broken. The modern church has had it easy (at least in the West) until relatively recently, making the violent attacks that will be coming seem like something “new.” But the fact is, persecution and affliction have always been a part of life for believers since New Testament times. As Paul once told Timothy, “all who live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution.” (2 Timothy 3:12)
      - Phone = Messages coming through a phone usually represent receiving prophetic warnings from God, and this is the case here as well. This entire dream is essentially a message to you that violent attacks are going to be coming to believers. You “received” this message on your “phone” when you received this dream.
      - “Blood in the Area” = “in the area” here is taken to mean the US, though it may also refer to attacks in your area specifically. But keep in mind, the early stages of this dream’s fulfillment might start happening soon, but the greater likelihood is that this will take place in coming years and decades, not weeks or months.
      - Highway = An expression for taking the “highway” to Heaven, which involves “suffering unto blood” (Hebrews 12:4). The “ramp” leading to this highway is afflictions, as indicated by the blood in that area specifically.
      - Cars “pull over” and try to help = Cars refer to ministries in dreams, and that they will “pull over” (i.e. from their normal ministry functions) means that they will be redirecting their efforts towards helping the afflicted once this phenomenon starts becoming more common.
      - No answer from 911 = These attacks will no longer be stopped by human authority. This is rather frightening, but it is what appears to be represented here. But again, understand that this will be ordained of God, since believers are ultimately appointed to it (1 Thessalonians 3:3).
      - A man says, “You need to take me to the hospital now” in eerily calm voice = Suggests he will be resigned to it. This may be due to a certain feeling of helplessness among believers in coming years. It appears they will feel there is no way to stop it, which again would make sense if the authorities are turning more of a blind eye. The “hospital” here would be deliverance from such conditions.
      - Man appears suddenly, with his arm chopped off = Islamic terrorism... While the attacks will probably come from a variety of sources, Islam may in all likelihood become the dominant one eventually. Islam is a religion of the sword, and an arm being "chopped off" is indicative of a sword wound. But now please don’t misunderstand. This should not be taken as literally describing the types of weapons that will use; only the source behind where these attacks will in all likelihood be coming from: Islamic terrorist cells operating within the US. This may seem like a reach on such a scanty symbolic reference, but I know of other prophecies that suggest Islam is going to bring terrorism to US shores eventually. And again, what makes terrorism so frightening is that it comes “out of nowhere.”
      - Arm not dripping blood = Tricky, but after prayer I sensed this points to how the man’s blood had already fallen “in the area,” i.e. into the ground. Scripture says that the martyrdom of the saints often results in their blood “calling out from the ground,” meaning that the area itself will call out to God for judgment against the oppressors. This would make it yet another suggestion that those who appeal to the authorities and get little help from them, and have no choice but to turn to God for deliverance.
      - No reply to “Does anyone know how to put on a tourniquet?” = Tourniquets prevent blood flow, with the suggestion here that the church will be helpless to prevent blood loss from occurring. It will have already occurred, and trying to stop the coming persecution will be futile.
      - Not able to get to a hospital fast = This means that this coming time of persecution and affliction is going to last for a good while, before anything resembling “healing” comes.
      ... Let me know if you have any thoughts on this interpretation.
      The other two dreams I received were from members here at Worthy; one posted publicly, and the other sent to me in private. The one in private suggests one of the reasons why authorities may increasingly fail to come to the aid of persecuted Christians in this country is that the next two Presidential terms following Trump's stay in office may usher in wicked people who secretly serve the kingdom of darkness (as Hillary Clinton does). This, combined with an increased social climate of hatred towards Christians in general will be what eventually leads to an entirely different spiritual climate in this country in coming years.
      I will post the other two dreams at a later time.*
      In Christ,
      Hidden
      *Please note: The other two dreams are posted on pages 2 and 3 respectively.

• By He4gaveMe2
      UPDATED: I have been trying to research. And I have been praying for clarity. And maybe it will just take time for me to understand what I need to understand.
      When I became a Christian again after a very long hiatus. Like over 25 years! I learned more about the 7 gifts. (I had a pentecostal friend that told me of them in passing before I rededicated). Anyhow, I never asked for any in great depth, but said in passing in prayer I really would love to heal people for him. 
      I never pushed though, because quite frankly, I didn't want God to give me something I wasn't prepared for instead of what I asked. HA!
      But last night while I was praying I was telling him whatever his will was regarding a situation I would understand. Well, in the middle of the night I was woken up, and I was very awake. Very aware I was awake, and worried I would miss my appointment at hospital in morning if I couldn't get back to sleep, type of awake.
      Well I had a vision! *sigh* It was extremely intense. And I realized he was showing me something really important. ( not sure I should go into it unless I understand things first. Unless I should for helps sake?) Cross that bridge later in this?
      But now I am trying to discern and pray for a little bit of understanding. And Test the spirits comes to mind. But when I was calling out heavenly Father the vision over and over, it did not go away. (Even when I walked away I still called out his name in fear of spiritual things and whatever was tormenting me so to speak, it would go away immediately. Not during this vision. So, I am thinking it definitely from the Heavenly Father.
      It was about spiritual warfare that I know. I'm not sure if about me (I'm leaning toward no) or it about things coming and glimpse of what's really going on in (war in heaven) coming here. It seemed metaphorical in some parts and literal in others parts. I am so confused. For those that have this gift... What can you advise? How do you know to interpret? How do you test the spirits? I mean technically this could be the enemy coming to confuse me. 
      I could not shake the feeling it gave me all day. And I realized if indeed this was his plan all along all those years ago... And that is my gift I will take it. And I realized I don't mind. (not that I'd really have a choice if i said I'd follow his will not mine). I find it odd timing. 
      Also please understand this.. When I pray and pour my heart out.. I do it in my head. My eyes are closed. The reason I do this is because I am very aware how the enemy works and if he hears me, or sees my actions or emotions, he knows how to try to prevent me easily knowing how to mess with me.
      So now.. this gift. Or is it? When do I know to share them? How do I know it really is a gift and not deception from other end? Just how exactly do I "test" the spirits? When do I share these things I'm shown? I started a blog a bit ago, so I can help other people understand the much deeper picture. And I thought also.. great timing... I put it off awhile and then I realized I was pushed to do it. So I guess this "gift" if real will be shared there as well, if and when I get to understand better if indeed real gift.
      Am I allowed to ask for other gifts???? I really still want to heal people. Including a healing over here would be great. lol Hard to do as much as I need and want when barely functioning. 
      OK Thanks in advance for any input! :-) 

A little history: 
      When I was a very young I was very sick.  In hospital a lot since a baby. But around 3 I started to see things and for some reason I calmed down when I saw something in my room in corner just standing there. I knew it was there to protect me, yet it still made me a little fearful. I had other experiences. But I was not born to Chrsitian family, so had no clue.  They didn't go to church until I was older. I became a christian when I was early teens.
      After I left home I had visions off and on. And were never wrong. Even though I wasn't Christian anymore, I still "believed" somewhat and had in back of my head. But I ended up praying and asking he take this away from me. (I never actually knew about Christian prophecy per say, and thought it was only in bible times. ) And I walked away so that would not have done anything for me or him. The ability to see was taken away as I asked.
      I was relieved! 

• By Mystic_Pizza
      Hi everyone, I found this site while googling for forums regarding the Mark of the Beast and how it could possibly relate to A.I., DNA splicing, etc.- found a few on here that seemed quite interesting  I'm married to a really awesome guy who I always seem to have fun with, kids are grown up now, I've always been interested in biblical prophecy and find myself with more time to indulge my passion for it, lol~ I'm originally from California, but living here in the midwest (the cold, snowy midwest, haha) for the last decade. I look forward to reading more of the posts on here, and eventually (hopefully!) contributing some of my own, as well~  I forgot to add that I really do like pizza...a lot. Hence the name, lol~