JPD

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I try so hard but Christmas is unbearably depressing for me.  My parents physically and sexually abused me throughout childhood and Christmas is when I got beaten the most.  They hated me and loved my brother.  My brother tried to kill me several times and I finally ran away from home and they didn't try to get me back.

I don't know how I'm goign to survive another Christmas.  I want to die.

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Praying for you JPD.:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, JPD said:

I try so hard but Christmas is unbearably depressing for me.  My parents physically and sexually abused me throughout childhood and Christmas is when I got beaten the most.  They hated me and loved my brother.  My brother tried to kill me several times and I finally ran away from home and they didn't try to get me back.

Christmas is a very difficult time for some people. I am sorry that you had to go through the abuse. This may be difficult to hear but in order to heal you must forgive your parents. Not for their sake but for your sake. Otherwise you will become angry and bitter inside and it will only get worse. They will not get away with what they did to you.That does not mean that you have to have a relationship with them. They will be accountable to God for their sin towards you. Favoritism is very hurtful. How are you going to survive? Give your heart, your life and your mind to Jesus Christ. Ask Him into your life to be your Lord and Savior. He will go through all that hurt with you that you are experiencing. He will make the load you are carrying much lighter. Give Him all of your pain and tell Him exactly what is on your heart. He wants to hear from you. He loves you. You had abusive parents? God loves you with an unconditional love.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Done all that.  Didn't get any better.

It's not this easy kumbaya thing to just forgive parents who raped and beat you through childhood.  

I'm goign to take a bottle of pills hopefully I don't wake up tomorrow.  I can't bear another Christmas.  I hope God has mercy on me and understands.  Good bye.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 12/22/2017 at 5:57 PM, JPD said:

Hello JPD,

Welcome to Worthy , I hope you will make some good new friends here who can talk and pray with you about the hard times you're having with Christmas and life itself.

I don't know if you're a Christian, please open your  Bible and start reading the book of John it will tell you how to become a child of God.

Do you know the real reason for Christmas?

Jesus came down to earth to die for your and my sins so we can be forgiven ,to know Jesus makes the difference in your life, if you will let Jesus fill you with His love you will see this world with different eyes,Jesus will teach you to forgive( not forget) other people, on your own you will never be able to forgive what your parents and your brother did to you,the only One you can trust is Jesus and He is waiting for you to come to Him!

May I ask how old you are?

Don't do foolish things by taking pills, please go see a minister or phone the hospital to talk to somebody.

Do you know that when a person dies, he might leave this earth but your soul will never die? 

Please choose today for Jesus and now is the day of Salvation. 2 Cor.6:2

please if you have more questions , pm me if I can help you ?

Jesus care for you ! 

Praying,Angels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8gKXu6J2wE

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. Rev,3:20

For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Cor 6:2

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

Praying,

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,213
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Hi JPD;

I am sorry to hear about your past with your family.

I am praying for you that Christ Jesus shine in your heart and cover you complete with His love.

Christ Jesus can do what man can not . He can heal your hurts, your sicknesses, one by one.

I know 'cause He has done it for me. :-) one by one, step by step, and if He can do it for me, He sure can do it for you.

Hang in there friend, you are now holding on by faith and that is wonderful, as this time is giving the Holy Spirit of God  the opportunity to minister in your heart .

Christ Jesus said : if they hate you, know that they hated me first.

John 15:18-27King James Version (KJV)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

You are a shining light JPD and that is probably what your family hated about you. Its their loss,  but your opportunity to overcome even more and more and more...

God will show you how.

Please don't give in to the dark side that wants you dead. ( I know too these thoughts, if you keep God as your focus always, these thought to shall pass.)  James 4:7   Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

You are a special light from God just beginning to heal and shine even more brightly through Christ Jesus living in your heart.

Remember always no riches can compare to finding Gods Grace.

So many don't find Him, but you have, because God knows you and has a purpose for your life.

Praise the Lord! How great is that. :-)

I am praying for you JPD, because i know where you are coming from -long story-

Take it easy, be kind to the little you -inside you- who is there looking for comfort, love and care.

Care for the little boy- you-, he needs you now so very much. As an adult you can now take care of him and bring him into complete healing through Gods love working inside you, by you being willing to have a daily relationship with God, Because that is what God your Father wants to have from you with Him.

So just make God what He is: Your heavenly Father. Learn to place your Trust in Him. At each step you place your Trust in Him and His word He will respond back to you. Because God want to have a symbiotic-two way- relationship with you.

And He loves you so much.

Just He wants to have a daily relationship with you . He wants you to talk to Him and ask Him for advice. Please give Him that chance to reply back into your heart, because He does want to.

If your immediate family did not give you the chance, let God have the chance to, because He wants to get close to you.

I am praying for you JPD, people here DO care for you. Many of us have been broken like you and in similar shoes. But we are here as witnesses that GOD is TRUE and a healing LIGHT.

Celebrating Christmas with you here on WORTHY!

:emot-heartbeat: In Christ Jesus Always; :emot-heartbeat: 

:emot-heartbeat:                 

1to3

swedish baby Christ Jesus with starimages.jpg

Edited by 1to3

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,332
  • Content Per Day:  0.67

I have the same problem only with Easter, as I was abused at an Easter egg hunt.  My therapist told me a good way to get through the holidays is to create new traditions.  Please take care of yourself through this difficult time.  

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

On 12/22/2017 at 5:57 PM, JPD said:

But God doesn't want you to die, JPD.  Do you belong to a church?  Are you saved?  Christmas is the time of rebirth through the birth of the Savior.  You need to hold tightly to Him and realize that you didn't do anything wrong, you were wronged.  Pray for the strength of forgive those who wronged you and go forward.  You are never alone when Jesus is in your heart.  I will pray for His peace and comfort for you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,867
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

On 12/22/2017 at 6:52 PM, JPD said:

Done all that.  Didn't get any better.

It's not this easy kumbaya thing to just forgive parents who raped and beat you through childhood.  

I'm goign to take a bottle of pills hopefully I don't wake up tomorrow.  I can't bear another Christmas.  I hope God has mercy on me and understands.  Good bye.

Praying for you!

If you're a Christian, then there's good news, you are not alone and have a family of tens of millions who will not abuse or hurt you!