• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/30/2017 at 11:14 PM, inchrist said:

Can you also provide evidence here that God is going to resurrect the Israelites  old men who had seen the first temple to build the 3rd temple before the antichrist comes? Since youre two steps ahead of me

Soon as you're able to show us how you came up with a resurrection simply by reading Ezra 2:12-13.

12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people, for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

First a 2500 year gap, now a resurrection. What else are you gonna inject into scripture to make your eschatology work? 

On 12/30/2017 at 10:45 PM, inchrist said:

You've not proven a single thing.

The second temple was more glories than the first, the third temple (being us) is far more glories than the previous 2.

Now please show me verses that God dwells in your supposedly third temple the antichrist desecrates inorder to be glories in the first place.

It doesn't work that way. You can't weasel your way out of a jam by requesting evidence on a new topic after having been proven wrong. The burden of proof now shifts onto your shoulder to either provide evidence in support your view or disprove the evidence presented against you.  If you can't refute what was presented, you can concede. If you're not about to present any evidence, it's logical to conclude you have none and is therefore in no position able to make further request for additional evidence, particularly on a new topic.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

45 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Soon as you're able to show us how you came up with a resurrection simply by reading Ezra 2:12-13.

12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people, for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

First a 2500 year gap, now a resurrection. What else are you gonna inject into scripture to make your eschatology work? 

old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid

• Oy Vey! 1

31 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

It doesn't work that way. 

Really, both the second and first temple had God dwelling in the temple......please show us how the Third temple, the one the antichrist is to desecrate is going to exceed this?

Edited by inchrist
  • Oy Vey! 1

5 hours ago, inchrist said:

old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid

Read the entire chapter of Ezra 3. Show us where there's a resurrection mentioned or needed in this chapter.

Ezra 3New King James Version (NKJV)

Worship Restored at Jerusalem

And when the seventh month had come, and the children of Israel were in the cities, the people gathered together as one man to Jerusalem. Then Jeshua the son of Jozadak and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel and his brethren, arose and built the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings on it, as it is written in the Law of Moses the man of God. Though fear had comeupon them because of the people of those countries, they set the altar on its bases; and they offered burnt offerings on it to the Lord, both the morning and evening burnt offerings. They also kept the Feast of Tabernacles, as it is written, and offered the daily burnt offerings in the number required by ordinance for each day. Afterwards they offered the regular burnt offering, and those for New Moons and for all the appointed feasts of the Lord that were consecrated, and those of everyone who willingly offered a freewill offering to the Lord. From the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the Lord, although the foundation of the temple of the Lord had not been laid. They also gave money to the masons and the carpenters, and food, drink, and oil to the people of Sidon and Tyre to bring cedar logs from Lebanon to the sea, to Joppa, according to the permission which they had from Cyrus king of Persia.

Restoration of the Temple Begins

Now in the second month of the second year of their coming to the house of God at Jerusalem, Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and the rest of their brethren the priests and the Levites, and all those who had come out of the captivity to Jerusalem, began work and appointed the Levites from twenty years old and above to oversee the work of the house of the Lord. Then Jeshua with his sons and brothers, Kadmiel with his sons, and the sons of Judah, arose as one to oversee those working on the house of God: the sons of Henadad with their sons and their brethren the Levites.

10 When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, the priests stood in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites, the sons of Asaph, with cymbals, to praise the Lord, according to the ordinance of David king of Israel. 11 And they sang responsively, praising and giving thanks to the Lord:

“For He is good,
For His mercy endures forever toward Israel.”

Then all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.

12 But many of the priests and Levites and heads of the fathers’ houses, old men who had seen the first temple, wept with a loud voice when the foundation of this temple was laid before their eyes. Yet many shouted aloud for joy, 13 so that the people could not discern the noise of the shout of joy from the noise of the weeping of the people, for the people shouted with a loud shout, and the sound was heard afar off.

5 hours ago, inchrist said:

Really, both the second and first temple had God dwelling in the temple......please show us how the Third temple, the one the antichrist is to desecrate is going to exceed this?

You're not in any position to make demands unless you can provide some type of proof in support of your view. So far, you've produce nothing but made request after request. You obviously have no evidence and cannot prove your point. And you can't even prove there's a resurrection in Ezra 3.

You clearly don't have any credential to be a teacher inchrist. 

6 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Read the entire chapter of Ezra 3. Show us where there's a resurrection mentioned or needed in this chapter.

Ezra 3New King James Version (NKJV)

Im at fault, I was under the impression you were using Ezra3 for the 3rd temple and not the second temple, you could of just clarefied that a little abit better. Hence why I stated a ressurection would be needed for those who saw the first temple were going to build a 3rd temple.

You're not in any position to make demands 

Oh but I am.....

Acts 17:11

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

And

1 Thessalonians 5:21 

New International Version
but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In order for your 3rd temple to work it needs to be more glorified than the previous two.

Both the previous temple had God dwelling in them....in order to be glorified in the first place

Now please show me with Haggai 2:18-22 as I am commanded to test all things and examine scriptures of what you say is true..... where or what scripture do you have of God dwelling in the 3rd temple that the antichrist is going to desecrate, in order to be more glorified than the previous two?

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

You clearly don't have any credential to be a teacher inchrist. 

Let me clear something up here for you, im not a teacher, nor do I go around claiming to be such.....

Im a student of the word of God, i study, i share and I test and I test and I test and I test.

And you are in no position to tell me I have no right to ask you questions and test what you state is true

Edited by inchrist

7 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

. So far, you've produce nothing but made request after request. You obviously have no evidence and cannot prove your point. 

The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 21 “Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. 22 I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.

You need to show me that I am not allowed to have a gap between the first time and the second time the Lord came to Haggai 

Edited by inchrist

Oh but I am.....

Acts 17:11

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

And

1 Thessalonians 5:21 

New International Version
but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In order for your 3rd temple to work it needs to be more glorified than the previous two.

Both the previous temple had God dwelling in them....in order to be glorified in the first place

Here, go down 13 verses to Acts 17:24 and read this. God doesn't dwell in temples made by human hands.

Acts 17:24 New King James Version (NKJV)

24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Refuted by a verse taken from the same book and same chapter too. 

Now please show me with Haggai 2:18-22 as I am commanded to test all things and examine scriptures of what you say is true..... where or what scripture do you have of God dwelling in the 3rd temple that the antichrist is going to desecrate, in order to be more glorified than the previous two?

Here, read this again. Go down 13 verses to Acts 17:24 and read this. God doesn't dwell in temples made by human hands.

24 “God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands.

Nobody said God is dwelling in the 3rd temple. That's just more nonsense from you. I certainly never said that. 

On 1/1/2018 at 9:26 PM, inchrist said:

Let me clear something up here for you, im not a teacher, nor do I go around claiming to be such.....

Im a student of the word of God, i study, i share and I test and I test and I test and I test.

And you are in no position to tell me I have no right to ask you questions and test what you state is true

You're not genuinely asking questions. You're demanding answers to avoid having to provide evidence on your views that were proven wrong and refuted.

On 1/1/2018 at 9:37 PM, inchrist said:

The word of the Lord came to Haggai a second time on the twenty-fourth day of the month: 21 “Tell Zerubbabel governor of Judah that I am going to shake the heavens and the earth. 22 I will overturn royal thrones and shatter the power of the foreign kingdoms. I will overthrow chariots and their drivers; horses and their riders will fall, each by the sword of his brother.

You need to show me that I am not allowed to have a gap between the first time and the second time the Lord came to Haggai 

Read the bible. You don't need me. The answer is right in front of you. The book of Haggai is only 2 chapters short. You can't figure out just two chapters?

Edited by Psalms37:4

18 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Here, go down 13 verses to Acts 17:24 and read this. God doesn't dwell in temples made by human hands.

Are you denying that God dwelt in the first and second temple?

"When the priests came out of the sanctuary -- for the cloudl had filled the House of the LORD and the priests were not able to remain and perform the services be cause of the cloud, for the Presence of the LORD filled the House of the LORD -- then Solomon declared: 'The LORD has chosen to abide in a thick cloud: I have now built for you a stately House, a place where You may dwell forever (I Kings 8:10-13).

Matthew 23:38

Look, your house is left to you desolate

luke 2:48

49 “Why were you searching for me?” he asked. “Didn’t you know I had to be in my Father’s house

‘And whoever swears by the temple  swears by it and by Him who dwells on that place.’ (Matthew 23:21)

Love to see how you going to solve this paradox now.

Nobody said God is dwelling in the 3rd temple. That's just more nonsense from you. I certainly never said that

The whole point of both the first and second temple being glories was due to the presence of God.....how can your fabled 3rd temple before Christ arrive be more glories than the 1st and second temple without the presence of God?

Its a simple question.

You're not genuinely asking questions. You're demanding answers to avoid having to provide evidence on your views that were proven wrong and refuted

You are not above testing....sorry to tell you, honestly what did you expect by posting on this forum? Everyone just to agree with you, and not question your interpretations?

Read the bible. You don't need me. The answer is right in front of you. The book of Haggai is only 2 chapters short. You can't figure out just two chapters?

So basically you throw your toys out the cot because I have the nerve to test your interpretation, ask you to answer a question which apparently Im demanding, then tell me to go read the bible?

None of that answered my question, I asked you, that you need to show me that I am not allowed to have a gap between the first time and the second time the Lord came to Haggai.

Simple questions

• Oy Vey! 1