IGNORED

Why Creation Is Right and Evolution Is Wrong.

KiwiChristian

• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

1. God said "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. So GOD CREATED MAN in his own image..." Genesis 1:27.

2. JESUS said that God created man: "From the beginning of creation God made them male and female." Mark 10:6.

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be." Mark 13:19.

3. SUDDEN APPEARANCE of complex life in early Cambrian fossil layers.

4. MAN'S RECORDED HISTORY only goes back to about 3,000 BC, the first dynasty of Egypt and China, agreeing with the Bible's flood date of 2418 BC.

5. SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS says that systems go from order to disorder, yet evolution contradicts this by claiming systems go from "disorder to order".

6. DATING METHODS are greatly in error, giving an apparent age greater than the true age. This is due to unproven assumptions in the dating methods.

7. 220 EVIDENCES for a young earth of about 6,000 years old.

8. ABSENCE OF TRANSITIONAL fossil forms between species as predicted by evolution.

9. Misplaced fossils. For example:

i) Human shoe print on trilobite fossil.

ii) Cave painting of brontosaurus in Zimbabwe.

iii) Polystrate tree trunks over many strata layers.

iv) Human and Dinosaur footprints in Turkmenia.

10. No beneficial mutations have given a new species.

There is no way to change the number of chromosomes in all the cells of an organism to change it to another species. For example, man has 46 chromosomes in every cell.

11. Complexity of sexual reproduction and eyes, can’t be explained by evolution’s random processes.

12. Bad social effects of evolution

a) "Survival of the fittest" of evolution justifies cunning, deceit, cruelty, animal behaviour and massacres, instead of God's law of love and service.

b) Militarism of Germany starting World War I and World War II came from them applying evolution to encourage survival of the “fittest” nation Germany. This allowed the massacre of 6 million Jews and the destruction of other countries. This was just an evolutionary conflict.

c) Spread of atheism.

d) Spread of Communism and the arms race.

e) Spread of immorality and divorce. People acting like animals is just evolutionary behaviour.

f) No idea of right or wrong because there is no authority of God to be accountable to.

g) Abortion. Evolutionists say, “Don't worry, the foetus is only in the fish stage.”

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

God doesn't need evolution to create (be)souled beings and provide them with full life, though there is an inevitable eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls

Blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 minutes ago, ytLiJC said:

God doesn't need evolution to create (be)souled beings and provide them with full life, though there is an inevitable eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls

Blessings

Not sure what this means.............".inevitable eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls"

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Not sure what this means.............".inevitable eternal circle of existence, positions of and events with the souls"

i was you, you were me, he was her, she was him..... - every soul was in the place of any other soul in previous cycles of eternity - such is the ongoing eternal circle (biblically, "eternal judgment" - Hebrews 6:2) - to put it another way, the souls are alternated as to their personalities/positions/fates in the course of the eternal cycle

Blessings

Edited by ytLiJC
it turned out that after i copied "was , was , was ..." i forgot to change the form of the verb "be" to its second person singular form after the first comma, plus i added some explanatory words

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

GINOLJC addressing the OP subject. "Why Creation Is Right and Evolution Is Wrong".

simple, Creation Is Right, because God who created all told us so.

Evolution Is Wrong, because, a MAN, who didn't create anything, told you so. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

On 12/24/2017 at 12:26 PM, KiwiChristian said:

1. God said "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. So GOD CREATED MAN in his own image..." Genesis 1:27.

2. JESUS said that God created man: "From the beginning of creation God made them male and female." Mark 10:6.

"For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be." Mark 13:19.

3. SUDDEN APPEARANCE of complex life in early Cambrian fossil layers.

4. MAN'S RECORDED HISTORY only goes back to about 3,000 BC, the first dynasty of Egypt and China, agreeing with the Bible's flood date of 2418 BC.

5. SECOND LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS says that systems go from order to disorder, yet evolution contradicts this by claiming systems go from "disorder to order".

6. DATING METHODS are greatly in error, giving an apparent age greater than the true age. This is due to unproven assumptions in the dating methods.

7. 220 EVIDENCES for a young earth of about 6,000 years old.

8. ABSENCE OF TRANSITIONAL fossil forms between species as predicted by evolution.

9. Misplaced fossils. For example:

i) Human shoe print on trilobite fossil.

ii) Cave painting of brontosaurus in Zimbabwe.

iii) Polystrate tree trunks over many strata layers.

iv) Human and Dinosaur footprints in Turkmenia.

10. No beneficial mutations have given a new species.

There is no way to change the number of chromosomes in all the cells of an organism to change it to another species. For example, man has 46 chromosomes in every cell.

11. Complexity of sexual reproduction and eyes, can’t be explained by evolution’s random processes.

12. Bad social effects of evolution

a) "Survival of the fittest" of evolution justifies cunning, deceit, cruelty, animal behaviour and massacres, instead of God's law of love and service.

b) Militarism of Germany starting World War I and World War II came from them applying evolution to encourage survival of the “fittest” nation Germany. This allowed the massacre of 6 million Jews and the destruction of other countries. This was just an evolutionary conflict.

c) Spread of atheism.

d) Spread of Communism and the arms race.

e) Spread of immorality and divorce. People acting like animals is just evolutionary behaviour.

f) No idea of right or wrong because there is no authority of God to be accountable to.

g) Abortion. Evolutionists say, “Don't worry, the foetus is only in the fish stage.”

In my opinion there is creation and there is development (evolution). There is not much contradiction between these two if you recognize that God is God of both creation and evolution.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, vlad said:

In my opinion there is creation and there is development (evolution). There is not much contradiction between these two if you recognize that God is God of both creation and evolution.

what do you mean by "evolution" ?

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  470
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/07/1946

1 hour ago, KiwiChristian said:

what do you mean by "evolution" ?

I mean gradual development.

Guest shiloh357
33 minutes ago, vlad said:

There is no gradual development.  Evolution has not been empirically proven or intuitively observed.

41 minutes ago, vlad said:

of what?

Please be more specific.