• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/21/2000

I want to run away once I finish high school but I don't know how and I'm so scared. I don't have any money,
I financially depend on my father. I want to get a part-time job and save money till I'm done with high school
but my father doesn't let me and threatens me. And I don't know how to run away with no money.
Simply moving out is not an option for me, I have to go to another country cause if I stay in this country, he
will %100 find me, drag me home and imprison me. I also want to live in a Christian country. I'm so sick of being surrounded by intolerant muslims and not being able to go to church.
I want to run away cause they don't accept me as I am. I am a Christian and they're super conservative,
strict, narrow-minded muslims with sick brains and thoughts. I don't support the political party they support.
I haven't told these things openly to them but they probably know it. They ask me if I'm going to vote
for that party they support and I either don't say anything or change the subject. They've found my Bible
once. They yelled at me and grounded me and threw it in the bin. My father checks my browser history-
I'm not allowed to delete it- sometimes I do delete certain websites like Christian websites but one time
I forgot to, and he saw those websites, Christian forums, audio Bible etc and he got so angry and took my
phone away. He abuses me mentally, verbally, emotionally
every single day. He controls me. I'm turning 18 in 2 months and still he tells me what to do, where to go,
what to wear, what to eat, who to hang out with, when to go to sleep etc. I'm tired of them controlling me.
Living with them makes me suicidal. I feel like a criminal under watch all the time.
Unfortunately, reporting him to the appropriate authorities is not an option either, because seriously no one
cares. I'm from Turkey by the way. Like girls are getting raped and nothing is done about it.
Who cares if a Christian girl is being mentally tortured by her parents? She's a Christian so she deserves it,
right? Sadly, many people working in the government think so.
I don't know what to do. I have this friend I've known for about 5 years, she's my best friend. I completely trust her. She's Romanian
and lives in Romania. She says you can come here, get a
scholarship from a university, find a job. But I'm scared. What if I can't get a scholarship? How am I going to
pay for my education then? How am I going to apply for scholarships, a passport etc when my father is
watching me like a hawk all the time? I need money but how do I make money when I'm not allowed to work?
I don't know what to do. I'm hopeless, I'm desperate. I'm considering to take my own life if I can't run away
cause I seriously can't take it anymore.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying! 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Praying that a path opens for you, don't lose hope sister, suicide is not the answer.

John 16:33  I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

First, get a secure browser that does not keep history like Epic Privacy Browser. Turn on the remote VPN at the top right of the page and let it think your are in another country.

This browser does not keep history. Keep this browser link in another folder so it is not easily noticed.

The weather is not good right now to flee (I am in the UK so know). So make some plans. Careful plans.

There are some missions there that might shelter you, but if you have an EU passport, then Romania would work for you. 

First thing to do is REALX. Then plan carefully. You will get all you need to survive because the Lord Yeshua cares for you and has a great plan for your life.

Be Blessed.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hi Dilaralara

We will be praying for you, sister.  Put all your trust in the Lord.  Ask Him to show you the way He would have you go.  Please follow the advice the others here have shared with you.  You are inscribed on the palms of His hands and all the hairs of your head are numbered by Him.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,010
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,205
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I still think because our sister is a young lady, she should seek to get help from a Christian ministry.   They can provide her with finances for travel, shelter, food and help her to get established in a new country.

Btw, Dilaralara, if you are interested in becoming an R.N. (registered nurse), there is a shortage of nurses in the USA.  I know of an Iraqi Christian that was able to emigrate to the USA because she was a nurse.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,787
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Well you've got the family of God praying for you and can expect from God in His time

1 John 5:14 (KJV)

[14] And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

[15] And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

I have petitioned Him to move you into a Godly environment so that you may grow and mature in Him..
Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Days Won:  21

Oh dear Sister, my heart hurts for you as I read your post. Please Please Please don't even ponder for a second the thought of taking your own life. We serve the God who can move mountains and cast them into the sea! Surely He can work a miracle for you. I don't have much advise to offer you but I do give you my prayers. I KNOW that HE can make a way for you, honey. He's done it before, and scripture says He is a God who never changes. Please know that we are praying for you, we love you, and we are always here for you. You are not alone, dear, not at all. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Don't lose hope! We are praying for you and thinking of you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

9 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Well you've got the family of God praying for you and can expect from God in His time

1 John 5:14 (KJV)

[14] And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:

[15] And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

I have petitioned Him to move you into a Godly environment so that you may grow and mature in Him..
Love, Steven

I will go with what enoob said.