• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Nothing Jesus said comes close to your anti-Semitic garbage.

I am not antisemitic but you on the other hand are a very rude and impolite to me   and you take yourself far too seriously for your own real worth .

There is such a thing as being and intellectual religious zealot, such as the Pharisees Christ Jesus was talking about but they being so very  empty in the heart.

Edited by 1to3

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:47 AM, Cobalt1959 said:

When met with strong opposition to your bogus Net-found figures you . . . do not offer any other proof, you unravel like a cheap sweater  because your figures are based on messed-up antisemitic sources. I am sure there are all kinds of antisemitic forums out there which would welcome you with open arms.  This is not one of them.  The majority of members here understand quite concretely that the Church does not replace Israel and that any Replacement Theology taught is based on pride and antisemitism and is thus immediately and easily dismissed.

Hitler killed way more than 6 million people, including Jews.  He killed Pols, Slavs, Gypsies, Jehovah's Witnesses, the mentally ill, the elderly, basically, anyone different from him.  But he saved his biggest amount of hatred for the Jews. 

I agree we can not deny the holocaust the evidence is there for all to see.
Graphic evidence. My step father was polish, he was not Jewish but he worked with many as slave labour during the war. Fortunately he survived and had much to tell.

Discovery of Concentration Camps

https://ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=136