IGNORED

Europe's Betrayal of Israel

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

I am reliving the Evian Conference, held in 1938. No European country was willing to take the Jews.

Eighty years later, on December 21, 2017, twenty six European countries voted to condemn the United States’ decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. Six abstained. No European country dared to stand with the United States, with Israel, or with reality.

Austria and Germany—Hitler’s home base—voted to condemn the United States’ decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

Germany—whose shame about the Nazi genocide of six million assimilated, productive, and non-violent Jews led Merkel’s Germany tp embrace millions of non-assimilated, non-productive, and very violent Muslim refugees—and why? 

Partly to redeem their own soiled reputation and, more diabolically, to continue their traditional Jew-hatred by allowing Muslim refugees to harass, beat, torture, and murder Jews—and by consistently voting for Palestinian terrorists over a peaceful and democratic Israel.

Germany—on whose soil Israeli athletes were murdered in cold blood at the Olympics and whose police could not stop the Palestinian killing spree or apprehend the perpetrators.

Austria and Germany were not the only European countries who voted to condemn the vote on moving the American Embassy to Israel’s capital city, Jerusalem.

France—a hotbed of radical Islamism did too. France—which has again hosted the kind of mobs that cry “Death to the Jews” in Paris in the 21st century. France—in which Jews have literally been tortured to death (Ilan Halimi, z”l, Sarah Halimi z”l); synagogues bombed; Blood libels launched (the Mohammad Al-Dura fakery); medical care given to mass murdering terrorist, Yasir Arafat and asylum given to his family.

La Belle France—quelle dommage. La Belle France—living proof that prophecy still exists in the modern age. Jean Raspail envisioned it all in his dystopian novel, “In The Camp of the Saints.” 

Greece, (who yielded up the Jews of Salonica to the Nazis); Iceland (what did the Jews ever do to Icelanders?); once neutral Ireland and Italy (which yielded up all the Jews of Venice, Turin, Rome, to Hitler), both condemned the U.S. decision.

Belgium, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, and Montenegro (were fully occupied by the Mussolini’s Nazis); The Netherlands, (the country that yielded up the greatest percentage of its Jews to Hitler and that, myth aside, boasted no real resistance movement); Norway (the country that gave Hitler as many of its Jews as it could); Portugal (oh, how can we forget the Spanish-style Inquisition and exile of Portuguese Jews—I cannot do so); Serbia, (fully on board and aligned with Herr Hitler); Spain, (who can forget Spain’s anti-Jewish Inquisition and its secret support for Hitler.

Sweden and Denmark once rescued their Jews—but that was then, now it is in a politically correct strait-jacket; Switzerland (which held onto to Jewish bank accounts and art work but not to living Jews); and the United Kingdom about which much can be said; my personal favorite is how His Majesty’s Navy circled and shot at pitiful Nazi-era Jewish refugees on board leaky boats, whom they did not allow to land in Haifa.

The anti-Semitic Poles (!) Croatians, (!) Hungarians, (!), Latvians (!) Romanians (!) and Czechs (!) all abstained. Their records during the Shoah were awful.

Europe was home to so many Jews—but it was also a death camp for us.

Yidden and our friends: If you want to put your tourist dollar down, I suggest you do so in these six European countries.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/21457

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

Satan is still in control of this world and he is still trying to wipe out Israel as well as mankind in general.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/26/2017 at 6:40 AM, shiloh357 said:

Germany—whose shame about the Nazi genocide of six million assimilated, productive, and non-violent Jews

While not denying that millions of people, including Jews died in the Concentration Camps  and elsewhere throughout the Reich during the period from 1936 to 1945, the sum of 6,000,000 Jews is over the top.  6 million Jews were not "killed," "exterminated," or whatever.  Not even 6 million Jews died in in total, let alone were deliberately exterminated.  Many of the deaths in the various camps came not from deliberate genocide but from disease and malnutrition due to the extremely poor conditions in the camps.  Conditions, in part, caused by the Allied forces destruction of German railways/roadways, and other infrastructure, destruction of farmland and other food production/distribution, and the lack of medicines available to treat illnesses, especially typhoid which swept through the camps in the last year of the war.  As it stand, the 6 million figure was already being bandied about long before the Nazis ever came to power, before even the First World War.

That said, while no believer in the modern nation/state of Israel as being the Israel of God, and not being a Zionist, I do believe that Israel, though not a perfect nation (there are none) is still our best ally in the Middle East and, as a sovereign nation, has the right to have its capital where it wants.  I support Israel for pragmatic, not religious reasons.  I support Israel as a sovereign, "civilized" nation in the middle of an uncivilized region.   I believe that Germany's vote is but a reflection of the Merkel regime's blindness to the threat of Islam and its creeping islamization of not only Germany but Western Europe as a whole, in other word, it's just another form of appeasement of the islamists in their midst.

Six Million - 140 Occurrences Of The Word Holocaust And The Number 6,000,000 Before The Nuremberg Trials Began.pdf

THE HOLOCAUST AND THE FOUR MILLION VARIANT.pdf

Jewish Estimate Sees Number of Holocaust Dead Drop To 2.pdf

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Michael Fernandez said:

While not denying that millions of people, including Jews died in the Concentration Camps  and elsewhere throughout the Reich during the period from 1936 to 1945, the sum of 6,000,000 Jews is over the top.  6 million Jews were not "killed," "exterminated," or whatever.  Not even 6 million Jews died in in total, let alone were deliberately exterminated. 

That is not true.  The records kept by the Germans themselves tell us that 6 million Jews died as a direct result of the Hitler's Holocaust.   Not all of them died at the end of a machine gun, but they were starved and tortured and mistreated in horrific ways and were allowed to die of preventable diseases in the worst of conditions.  

I will just say that you need to keep your holocaust denial stuff to yourself.   It is not welcome here.   This board is owned by a man who lives in Israel and is married to an Israeli and many on this board support Israel.  I am, myself, a Christian Zionist and so are others here.   And any attempt to deny or minimize the holocaust will not fly around here.

Edited by shiloh357

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

This board is owned by a man who lives in Israel and is married to an Israeli and many on this board support Israel.  I am, myself, a Christian Zionist and so are others here.   And any attempt to deny or minimize the holocaust will not fly around here.

That being the case, as y'all don't care to hear the truth, just remove me. I have no interest in zionism and as for the Jews, whatever has befallen them over the centuries is their own doing.  They're the ones who said of the Lord, "His blood be upon us and our children."  Oh, and yes, the Church  (comprised of Jew and Gentile) has replaced national Israel as the People of God.  Adios.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, Michael Fernandez said:

That being the case, as y'all don't care to hear the truth, just remove me. I have no interest in zionism and as for the Jews, whatever has befallen them over the centuries is their own doing.  They're the ones who said of the Lord, "His blood be upon us and our children."  Oh, and yes, the Church  (comprised of Jew and Gentile) has replaced national Israel as the People of God.  Adios.

Again, that is just more racist, anti-Semitic trash and nothing more than a pack of lies.  You cannot hate the Jews, while claiming to love the King of the Jews.   That garbage is not welcome here.  If you continue to post it, your experience here will become quite unpleasant.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

9 hours ago, Michael Fernandez said:

if I had the power.....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Do not mess with Israel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

9 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

You cannot hate the Jews, while claiming to love the King of the Jews.   That garbage is not welcome here.  If you continue to post it, your experience here will become quite unpleasant.

Not to get into some holocaust debate but I take a bit of umbrage with this,  I don't get this fake fellowship that modern Christians think they have with so called Modern "Jews". 

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. -- John 14:6

This tells us all that we need to know about modern "Jews" they are not Jews, but counterfeits. They CANNOT access the father directly without Jesus Christ.

Either Jesus Christ is lying when he told us John 14:6, or Jews are lying when they say they can access the father directly -- without Jesus Christ. Jesus is the light and the only way to gain a fellowship with God. Modern Jews profess to have a fellowship with God, WITHOUT Jesus Christ. This is a MASSIVE red flag of enormous proportion.   

Modern Jews are not the same Jews from the old testament, Jesus Christ told us all he needed to say about them in John 14:6, and they murdered and tortured him for it. How soon do we forget the Passion on the cross? 

My confidence lies with Jesus, not with these "Jews" for Jesus prevails where the ancient Jews failed, that is why God sent Jesus Christ, not as a Jew, but as a redeemer. He is king of the real Jews, but not these ones that profess to access God without Jesus Christ. 

Christians have a fellowship with Christ, Modern Jews are not friends to Christ, but do deny him. I know who I am going to believe if I am to take sides.

My heart lies with Christ, and Christ alone.  

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, secretopossumcabal said:

Not to get into some holocaust debate but I take a bit of umbrage with this,  I don't get this fake fellowship that modern Christians think they have with so called Modern "Jews". 

We don't have fellowship with them.  But recognize modern Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy.   Something that the anti-Semites can't see, due to their hatred of Jews.

This tells us all that we need to know about modern "Jews" they are not Jews, but counterfeits.

Which is a load of crap.

They CANNOT access the father directly without Jesus Christ.

No, they can't, can they?   That doesn't mean they are not Jews.

Modern Jews are not the same Jews from the old testament, Jesus Christ told us all he needed to say about them in John 14:6, and they murdered and tortured him for it. How soon do we forget the Passion on the cross? 

And Jesus forgave them from the Cross.

My confidence lies with Jesus, not with these "Jews" for Jesus prevails where the ancient Jews failed, that is why God sent Jesus Christ, not as a Jew, but as a redeemer. He is king of the real Jews, but not these ones that profess to access God without Jesus Christ. 

Christians have a fellowship with Christ, Modern Jews are not friends to Christ, but do deny him. I know who I am going to believe if I am to take sides.

Funny how that racist hate never shows up when we are talking about African unbelievers, or Hispanic unbelievers, or Asian unbelievers, or whatever.   This kind of racist hate for unbelievers only shows up when Jews are plugged into the equation.

My heart lies with Christ, and Christ alone.  

He is a Jew, too.