Sign in to follow this  
RevelationWriter

Spoken Timelines

- I don't know if anyone else caught this: 

But I seen President Trump speak on timelines of the Embassy when ask.

And at first he said, "6 Months" then "2020" (3.5 yrs of his continued 7 yr Administration) ?

Then when I posted this on Twitter.

Sometime later they came out and said, The President has not set a date for the Embassy in Jerusalem.

Just thought it was interesting and others might too. -

11 hours ago, RevelationWriter said:

- I don't know if anyone else caught this: 

But I seen President Trump speak on timelines of the Embassy when ask.

And at first he said, "6 Months" then "2020" (3.5 yrs of his continued 7 yr Administration) ?

Then when I posted this on Twitter.

Sometime later they came out and said, The President has not set a date for the Embassy in Jerusalem.

Just thought it was interesting and others might too. -

I'm thinking the Israeli conscription will end toward the 3.5 mark and the embassy move will come later toward the end of his presidency.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

22 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm thinking the Israeli conscription will end toward the 3.5 mark and the embassy move will come later toward the end of his presidency.

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

Interesting Trump Timelines in Jerusalem for sure. 

Seeing so many people are looking for a Temple Timeline instead.

As I've been saying for years no Temple Interpretations are needed to fulfill prophecy in Jerusalem.

29 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

As I've been saying for years no Temple Interpretations are needed to fulfill prophecy in Jerusalem.

Can you explain a little more on this? I'm not understanding your statement?

39 minutes ago, RevelationWriter said:

Interesting Trump Timelines in Jerusalem for sure. 

Seeing so many people are looking for a Temple Timeline instead.

I've never seen the temple of God as a building.I also don't believe Paul did .

17 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've never seen the temple of God as a building.I also don't believe Paul did .

OT prophecies were fulfilled in a literal fashion, no reason the NT prophecies won't either.

16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

OT prophecies were fulfilled in a literal fashion, no reason the NT prophecies won't either.

Literally speaking,Paul never describes the temple of God as a building in Jerusalem.

Literally,Paul stated the body is the temple of God

Saul may have said the temple of God was a building in Jerusalem,but not Paul.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Literally speaking,Paul never describes the temple of God as a building in Jerusalem.

Literally,Paul stated the body is the temple of God

Saul may have said the temple of God was a building in Jerusalem,but not Paul.

Not true...

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
(2Th 2:3-4)

It's a literal man of lawlessness, taking his literal seat of power in a literal temple.

If you want to 'spiritualize' the passage, have at it but there will be no end to the nonsensical interpretations one can come up with using that approach. 

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

Not true...

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.
(2Th 2:3-4)

It's a literal man of lawlessness, taking his literal seat of power in a literal temple.

If you want to 'spiritualize' the passage, have at it but there will be no end to the nonsensical interpretations one can come up with using that approach. 

I know who the man is and who he sits with.You don't.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I know who the man is and who he sits with.You don't.

Proof?

Sign in to follow this