• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

4 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

That illustrates one great difference seen daily between pagan greek western thinking

and righteous hebrew scriptural ways and thinking.

How so?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

About 8,120,000 results (0.63 seconds) 

excerpts of search results for hebrew vs greek lessons

Showing results for hebrew vs greek lessons

Search Results
Greek vs Hebrew Education - Heart of Wisdom Homeschool Blog
heartofwisdom.com › Home › Hebrew Roots
May 31, 2015 - Historians concur that the Greeks were destroyed by moral decay. Pursuing knowledge without God is a recipe for disaster. We simply cannot survive without clear moral direction. Look at the differences in education goals: Ancient Greek Education. (as taught in Public Schools today). Ancient Hebrew ...
Hebrew Mind vs. Greek Mind — The WildBranch Ministry
www.wildbranch.org/teachings/hebrew-greek-mind/
It is our contention that modern Christian teaching filters Scripture through Greek or Hellenistic glasses. This section was originally taught as a college level entry course. There are tests placed at the end of every few lessons. We hope you find the vast difference in these two thought processes as provocative as we do.

May 31, 2015 - Historians concur that the Greeks were destroyed by moral decay. Pursuing knowledge without God is a recipe for disaster. We simply cannot survive without clear moral direction. Look at the differences in education goals: Ancient Greek Education. (as taught in Public Schools today). Ancient Hebrew ...

It is our contention that modern Christian teaching filters Scripture through Greek or Hellenistic glasses. This section was originally taught as a college level entry course. There are tests placed at the end of every few lessons. We hope you find the vast difference in these two thought processes as provocative as we do.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I don't want to make this a catholic thing. But being one, I can recognize the failings of my church as well as the blessings all individuals have had, no matter what the church.

Before the time of the reformation, a teaching was introduced about tithing. If I remember correctly, it was called indulgences.

The idea was, if you gave to God extra money, you would be rewarded more by God in heaven. Thus, the saying, buying your way into heaven.

I believe the reformation was a direct result of this teaching along with a few others.

I'm glad those teachings are gone from the catholic church.

Maybe those are . BUT THAT CHURCH leads in the umost betrayal of JESUS himself.   INTERFAITH all inclusive LIE from hell itself.

COME OUT OF HER pudgenik.    KISS the SON and not the golden calf of interfaith .    

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I don't want to make this a catholic thing. But being one, I can recognize the failings of my church as well as the blessings all individuals have had, no matter what the church.

Before the time of the reformation, a teaching was introduced about tithing. If I remember correctly, it was called indulgences.

The idea was, if you gave to God extra money, you would be rewarded more by God in heaven. Thus, the saying, buying your way into heaven.

I believe the reformation was a direct result of this teaching along with a few others.

Pudgenik.     By the time I am done exposing that all inclusive lie ,   that pope and many others will probably be calling me the WILD BOAR.

the reformation aint seen anything yet .    me and others will warn out against that all inclusive kissing Koran and unity and praying with other religions

even if we die doing it .     You need to flee her now.    I cant plead enough to you.  Get out of her now .

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

11 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pudgenik.     By the time I am done exposing that all inclusive lie ,   that pope and many others will probably be calling me the WILD BOAR.

the reformation aint seen anything yet .    me and others will warn out against that all inclusive kissing Koran and unity and praying with other religions

even if we die doing it .     You need to flee her now.    I cant plead enough to you.  Get out of her now .

I thank you all for your concern, but the Lord has me here for a purpose. All I have done in the Lord is only a shadow of the Work God has prepared for me.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

The reformers were sincere about trying to adhere to the word of God......the concept of tithing is in scripture......not to buy forgiveness of sins, God forbid, but to avoid robbing God of His due......see the book of Malachi.  (We could argue about what that really means, but I don't doubt the sincerity of those early reformers).  It's only in recent years that the 'protestant' church has been falling away (as was prophesied to happen in the last days) and the teaching about tithing has become perverted and linked to covetousness and false gospels.  I don't know all the details of the history of buying indulgences and how it disappeared, but it might even have been because the reforming groups were preaching the truth and shining a light on the darkness of that.  It is too bad Catholicism didn't hear the message about the priesthood of all believers though, and about through faith shall you be saved, not of your own.......two other great truths as taught by Christ and the apostles.  Well it's not too late for individual souls to come out of Babylon and be not partakers of her sins and receive not of her plagues, and just follow the Lamb where ever He goes.......whosoeve will.

• Praise God! 1

17 hours ago, simplejeff said:

excerpts of search results for hebrew vs greek lessons

Showing results for hebrew vs greek lessons

Search Results
Greek vs Hebrew Education - Heart of Wisdom Homeschool Blog
heartofwisdom.com › Home › Hebrew Roots
May 31, 2015 - Historians concur that the Greeks were destroyed by moral decay. Pursuing knowledge without God is a recipe for disaster. We simply cannot survive without clear moral direction. Look at the differences in education goals: Ancient Greek Education. (as taught in Public Schools today). Ancient Hebrew ...

May 31, 2015 - Historians concur that the Greeks were destroyed by moral decay. Pursuing knowledge without God is a recipe for disaster. We simply cannot survive without clear moral direction. Look at the differences in education goals: Ancient Greek Education. (as taught in Public Schools today). Ancient Hebrew ...

Paul said the Jews have an advantage, since they had the word of God, and no doubt it influenced how they thought and lived.  As long as we understand there are really only two minds that the scripture speaks of, either the carnal mind or the mind of Christ, and the Jews need to have their minds transformed as much as anybody.  I wonder if it might be a little easier for them to partake of the mind of Christ though, because of their advantage, once they receive Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I thank you all for your concern, but the Lord has me here for a purpose. All I have done in the Lord is only a shadow of the Work God has prepared for me.

Amen, that is like what Jesus did, until they would tolerate Him no longer........it was like He was passing His hand one last time to glean the grapevine of Israel before her judgment.  Judaism had become a Babylonish hybrid by then, much like Christianity became a hybrid mixture of Christianity and pagan.  That is lovely what you said about our work on earth being a shadow of what is prepared for us.  Pudgenik.....what would you say about the ecumenical movement that is going on now.....or what do you see going on with that from your vantage point inside the Catholic church?  Do you link it to any prophecies of scripture concerning the last days?

• Praise God! 1

On 1/14/2018 at 1:58 PM, Denadii said:

:rolleyes: LOL  I use the term because many doctrines taught in churches in general, are interesting but do not line up with the Word.   The silly doctrine I mentioned above.....'everything I have belongs to God' as an example.  God gave it to me...That makes it mine....Now if I want it to belong to God...I can dedicate it to Him.   On the other hand....You give your son a bicycle, then he goes around and every time someone says "Hey!  Nice bike."  he says   "Yes!  Amen....It's my father's bike....."    How would you feel?   Like  "I gave him that bike, why does he not accept it?"  Would you be hurt?  I think so.  

Christians are most definitely a 'peculiar' people.   LOL

That is not an accurate parable........we certainly do receive and give thanks for what God gives (lends) to us and we don't go around saying anything at all, apart from testifying of the Lord's goodness and faithfulness to us when it is appropriate.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

4 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

That is not an accurate parable........we certainly do receive and give thanks for what God gives (lends) to us and we don't go around saying anything at all, apart from testifying of the Lord's goodness and faithfulness to us when it is appropriate.

See   There you are... You make my point...Look....Here are only four verses that say God gives to his kids....There are no verses in the bible that say God lends to His kids....That's a churchy doctrine that does not line up with the Word.