• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

5 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

That is not an accurate parable........we certainly do receive and give thanks for what God gives (lends) to us and we don't go around saying anything at all, apart from testifying of the Lord's goodness and faithfulness to us when it is appropriate.

The Lord gives and takes away - Blessed be the name of the Lord.

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

I thank you all for your concern, but the Lord has me here for a purpose. All I have done in the Lord is only a shadow of the Work God has prepared for me.

And if I may,   what work is this you speak of .   come now and share with the group.     Let us hear of this .           I truly pray it has nothing to do with the all inclusive world peace dream.

7 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Paul said the Jews have an advantage, since they had the word of God, and no doubt it influenced how they thought and lived.  As long as we understand there are really only two minds that the scripture speaks of, either the carnal mind or the mind of Christ, and the Jews need to have their minds transformed as much as anybody.  I wonder if it might be a little easier for them to partake of the mind of Christ though, because of their advantage, once they receive Christ.

I think dear sister that the mind of Christ is as easy for the jew or gentile to partake of due to its freely given.

The advantage the jew might have , is like paul and some who already had known mass amounts of torah.    that is where the advantage at first would be. 

You be blessed sister.   And praise the Lord.   I think that is what you meant .  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think dear sister that the mind of Christ is as easy for the jew or gentile to partake of due to its freely given.

The advantage the jew might have , is like paul and some who already had known mass amounts of torah.    that is where the advantage at first would be. 

You be blessed sister.   And praise the Lord.   I think that is what you meant .  

Bless you frienduff........my point was this:

"As long as we understand there are really only two minds that the scripture speaks of, either the carnal mind or the mind of Christ, and the Jews need to have their minds transformed as much as anybody." 

The other thing I was only wondering about.........many many generations of having been raised with awareness of the word of God, plus the fact that their gifts and calling has been without repentance, ie, they still have their gifts and calling......plus the fact of many generations of chastisements and the Lord working upon their hearts as a people........makes me wonder if they will more readily receive the mind of the Spirit in a way.  Maybe not.......as you are saying, it is freely given......... however yet again, the reality is that for most believers there are roadblocks to be overcome..........so, all in all maybe the Jews will have fewer roadblocks now since they have had more preparation.   Remembering that it was the Gentiles who were able to more readily receive, in the church's beginnings.   I really consider that the church has now become an old cracked wineskin and the Jews are being prepared as the new wineskin at the end of the age.....since they have been blinded only until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in........a quick work the Lord is going to make on the earth, so have a hunch that along with the terrible, we are also going to see some glorious things happening in a short period of time.  Thinking that during the tribulation (not before), the persecuted church is going to reap a great harvest of Jewish souls.  Also that the Lord is surely going to give His answer to the false revival fire of the priests of Baal jumping up and down and cutting themselves (mark of the beast?), like in the days of Elijah when fire came down from heaven upon his altar......and "Elijah" is coming before the great day of the Lord.  A showdown between the false counterfeit mystery Babylon church and the true.........also reminds me of Moses facing off against Pharaohs' priests.......The Lord saying one more time to  LET MY PEOPLE GO!!  Amen, I pray so!

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

The Lord gives and takes away - Blessed be the name of the Lord.

Amen!  Guess that settles it then.   :) 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/16/2018 at 12:45 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

And if I may,   what work is this you speak of .   come now and share with the group.     Let us hear of this .           I truly pray it has nothing to do with the all inclusive world peace dream.

What can I tell someone when the Lord has made it plain to me Not to reveal.

About 30+ years ago the Lord spoke to me as well as anyone talks with another, audible.

He asked me a question that I will not share here. In my mind it was like a video. I could see everything He told me. My life. I said yes.

Over the next few months I had hundreds of visions. But this one vision I think tells it best.

It was during the daytime, and I was praying. The whole room became black as night. I stood up, but I couldn't even see my hand infront of my face. 

A wooden cross came into view. The wood was a dark brown and had a rough texture about it.

There was light coming from behind it, but I couldn't see where it was coming from. So I peered around the cross, I looked at the left side first. (I was in my apartment, at the time.) Behind it I saw a path leading through a forest. A walking path. There were a few fallen branches, a few stones, but the path seemed inviting and I couldn't see the end. 

Then I turned and looked behind the right side. There was another path. It was in terrible shape. Broken glass, jagged rocks, logs. Like it had never been used.

Then the Lord spoke to me. (Looking at the left side) if you choose to become a minister, I will be with you and I will bless you, and you will do many great things in My name.

(Now looking at the right side)But if you choose the path I have prepared for you. I will be will you and I will bless you and you will do even greater things in My name. 

My responce was, "may Your will be done and not mine".

So this is where I am.

Probably leaves you with more questions than answers

• Oy Vey! 1

4 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

What can I tell someone when the Lord has made it plain to me Not to reveal.

About 30+ years ago the Lord spoke to me as well as anyone talks with another, audible.

He asked me a question that I will not share here. In my mind it was like a video. I could see everything He told me. My life. I said yes.

Over the next few months I had hundreds of visions. But this one vision I think tells it best.

It was during the daytime, and I was praying. The whole room became black as night. I stood up, but I couldn't even see my hand infront of my face. 

A wooden cross came into view. The wood was a dark brown and had a rough texture about it.

There was light coming from behind it, but I couldn't see where it was coming from. So I peered around the cross, I looked at the left side first. (I was in my apartment, at the time.) Behind it I saw a path leading through a forest. A walking path. There were a few fallen branches, a few stones, but the path seemed inviting and I couldn't see the end. 

Then I turned and looked behind the right side. There was another path. It was in terrible shape. Broken glass, jagged rocks, logs. Like it had never been used.

Then the Lord spoke to me. (Looking at the left side) if you choose to become a minister, I will be with you and I will bless you, and you will do many great things in My name.

(Now looking at the right side)But if you choose the path I have prepared for you. I will be will you and I will bless you and you will do even greater things in My name. 

My responce was, "may Your will be done and not mine".

So this is where I am.

Probably leaves you with more questions than answers

JUST so long as that path DONT become a new revelation like,  say,    ALL PATHS lead or all inclusive.   YOU hear a spirit tell you

that God new revelation will is for world peace and that we need to be gathering with all other religions and casting aside doctrines for unity

MY ADVICE TELL IT TO FLEE , its of the dark one appearing a light.    their is no all inclusive world peace gospel .    JUST the true gospel that divides and offends

I say again,  if we , even me, or anyone comes preaching another gospel YOU FLEE.   and you do it quick.

Allah don't save, budddism wont be saved, none will.  lest they repent of the false gods and come to CHRIST ONLY

IF we or any other spirit says,   that GOD is in all religions , that it is really the same GOD but men messed it up and we got new revelation

YA FLEE its a lie from satans men appearing as men of righteousness.

I worry for you pudgenik.  real worried now .  FOR IF you have TRULY KNOWN the LORD for over thirty years..............WHY YOU STILL IN ROME.

I know sometimes it may take a bit to come out .   IT even took mennos simmons a bit.  BUT thirty years pudgnik , that scares me for you

NOW , I am going to ask you a question another near and dear sister asked you,    WHERE do you see this ecumenical all inclusive gospel .  YOU FOR IT or against it.

STAND up for what you believe ,    IF its false , I will tell you.   But with me , you and everyone else here should know..........what ya see is what ya get

I Hide nothing .   JUST right to the point .    IF any spirit is saying they are not ready for this revelation you have,   FLEE IT

lies fear truth , and thus the one who is the prince of lies , will often tell men , keep back the new revelation , due to it knows it cannot over come the truth.

PUDGENIK.    we got to be honest .   lie not to one another . SO ,   where do you stand on this all inclusive ecumenical world peace unity. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

7 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

JUST so long as that path DONT become a new revelation like,  say,    ALL PATHS lead or all inclusive.   YOU hear a spirit tell you

that God new revelation will is for world peace and that we need to be gathering with all other religions and casting aside doctrines for unity

MY ADVICE TELL IT TO FLEE , its of the dark one appearing a light.    their is no all inclusive world peace gospel .    JUST the true gospel that divides and offends

I say again,  if we , even me, or anyone comes preaching another gospel YOU FLEE.   and you do it quick.

Allah don't save, budddism wont be saved, none will.  lest they repent of the false gods and come to CHRIST ONLY

IF we or any other spirit says,   that GOD is in all religions , that it is really the same GOD but men messed it up and we got new revelation

YA FLEE its a lie from satans men appearing as men of righteousness.

I worry for you pudgenik.  real worried now .  FOR IF you have TRULY KNOWN the LORD for over thirty years..............WHY YOU STILL IN ROME.

I know sometimes it may take a bit to come out .   IT even took mennos simmons a bit.  BUT thirty years pudgnik , that scares me for you

NOW , I am going to ask you a question another near and dear sister asked you,    WHERE do you see this ecumenical all inclusive gospel .  YOU FOR IT or against it.

STAND up for what you believe ,    IF its false , I will tell you.   But with me , you and everyone else here should know..........what ya see is what ya get

I Hide nothing .   JUST right to the point .    IF any spirit is saying they are not ready for this revelation you have,   FLEE IT

lies fear truth , and thus the one who is the prince of lies , will often tell men , keep back the new revelation , due to it knows it cannot over come the truth.

PUDGENIK.    we got to be honest .   lie not to one another . SO ,   where do you stand on this all inclusive ecumenical world peace unity. 

This I will say plajnly. I have always been the servant/child of the Father, our God in Heaven.

I stand as an enemy to Satan and all his teachings.

God's works in me as Gods works in you will only glorify His Son Jesus.

Read every post I've ever written here and see if I ever have changed from the path of God. 

I preach God's love. Faith alone brings us to Christ, but you still have to recieve Jesus to enter Heaven.

This is why I preach faith alone is not enough. Scripture says, faith alone is like a gong clanging in the wind. You must have faith and Jesus/Love to enter heaven.

Jesus says, No one can go to the Father, but through me.

11 hours ago, Pudgenik said:

This I will say plajnly. I have always been the servant/child of the Father, our God in Heaven.

I stand as an enemy to Satan and all his teachings.

God's works in me as Gods works in you will only glorify His Son Jesus.

Read every post I've ever written here and see if I ever have changed from the path of God. 

I preach God's love. Faith alone brings us to Christ, but you still have to recieve Jesus to enter Heaven.

This is why I preach faith alone is not enough. Scripture says, faith alone is like a gong clanging in the wind. You must have faith and Jesus/Love to enter heaven.

Jesus says, No one can go to the Father, but through me.

But faith alone IS ENOUGH.  For its only by faith in Christ we can be justified.   Its just faith without works is not real faith . 

Pudgenik.    If you were to ask Me, if  I believe in this all inclusive interfaith , I would instantly tell you its false . 

When we don't answer questions,   That is an answer.     Oh dear pudgenik.    My head is held n  sorrow,  for many today preach

the doctrines of men that make void the doctrines of GOD and this is plainly very scary for those who do this.

If you cannot see where this ecumenical mindset is leading ,  their is little more that I can do .   Oh pudgnik, its of satan.    It is .   FLEE IT , and never look back.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  200
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

To be fair, there are some denominations that teach works salvation. If you don't work to obey God in every little thing then God will strip you of your salvation. 

Then there is the teaching that is present for Arminius's following.  That the saved have to keep working to show themselves worthy of eternal life with God, Salvation, in this life. 

While the words of God tell us we are saved by faith not by works that anyone would boast. This could explain why many Arminians I've encountered tend to be very smug and self assured everyone not Arminian is Calvinist. 

We don't do good works to stay saved as those reborn in Christ. Our good works are evidence of our being saved by faith and reborn in Christ through God's grace.