IGNORED

An ‘alien intrusion’–a journey to remember (anti-Extraterrestrial Documentary)

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Some may say by that statement, you're restricting God's omnicompetent, omnipotence and omniscientence. 

Do you not believe in spiritual life such as angels beyond this planet? 

Angels are different than extraterrestrial life from other planets, though.   You can't really compare them.   God's glory is not restricted at all if earth is the only planet that has life as we do on earth.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, Davida said:

I believe the current culture , the  Entertainment industry  that is promoting combination movies featuring sci-fi, ancient mythological strange looking beings & the promotion of fantasy movies / showing powerful unearthly beings with psychic powers & using magic  etc  is all conditioning generations of people who are not well anchored Christians to fall for a Satanic Lie.

You might be more correct than You even know.   BUT FOR SURE this is going on .   

5 hours ago, other one said:

and I've been trying to tell people that for years.....

Even with the 2012 stuff, when one would try and tell people that there was a change coming they just dumped you into that end of the world people group and made fun of you.....    for a year before 2012 I kept trying to get people to hear that the Mayan's did not say that the end of the world was coming, they said their old nine god rulers would return and set up a new golden age.....           

People should look at how much the world disintegrated spiritually since that time...    The Catholic Church turned over and a pope resigned and even the conservative Catholics are calling this new pope not good, and those who believe in the prophecy of the popes even call him the false prophet.....     

If you have kept up with the doings of the astronomical goings on at the Vatican you would know that they are firmly  behind alien disclosure in the near future.     And my guess most people will fall for it.  Even the Cherokee Indians said that the plumed serpent god would return.

Flat earth has been brought back up so as to over ride the hollow earth thoughts and have people pay no attention to it.   Hollow Earth reality is not what people think it is.....    But that's a whole other story line of deception.

OH.    with the technology they have with blue beam.  ANYTHING staged event is possible.   ANY strange event.

they can with light make the image of anything appear.   Whose to say they cant stage a fake light appearance of strange ships over thesky.

YEAH,  but IF and only IF they do this,   watch how PC and FOR WORLD peace this all is.    YEAH it will be fake , but oh dear its easy to doop folks .

They probably WONT do this .  But they could .   either way , I aint falling for it.    ET aint real.   its a side show of light technology only IF they do this.

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

shiloh357 started this thread, notice how quiet he's been? Probably setting back laughing at us conspiracy nuts :o

Well,  darn if folks are believing in et and etc.   Lets not fall for a ruse .   remember dennis the elites under the influence of satan do all

now to prepare a world for the beast and prepare his system .   BLUE RAY TECH.   IF we ever do see ships n the sky...........JUST REMEMBER the words BLUE RAY

cause they can use light to create any IMAGE they desire.  SO ITS BOGUS no matter what appears.    amen.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Paul would have had no concept of rockets , space travel , etc ,etc .. so after apparently being given a future glimpse of Satan's masterpiece deception , he best description of what he saw was  Satan  being able to transform himself  into  an " angel of light " for the expressed purpose of deceiving the world . 

"And no marvel , for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light . "   ( 2 Corinthians 11 : 14 ) 

The understanding in Paul's day was that an " angel " comes from above .

From the somewhere in the cosmos . 

Based upon what we are told about him in scripture , I don't believe that Satan is going to transform himself into an angel of light to appear to one person , ten persons 

or ten million persons . 

I believe this transformation Paul is speaking will be for the benefit of the whole world , for the expressed purpose of wresting control of earthly power from all the nations 

This was the most applicable comparison Paul could think of describing this grand  deception of brilliant beauty  coming from above , that the world is only to eager to embrace .

I t is interesting the  United  Nations charter has a little known provision in it concerning  the very specific obligations   any nation that should  come in contact with a  an alien creature  would be subject to in terms of sharing their new  found alien friend with the whole world  . 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

28 minutes ago, Davida said:

Nonsense.  What Paul wrote in the scripture is God's Truth inspired by the Holy Spirit. This was the man that was either taken up to heaven or given glimpses of heaven & told heavenly secrets that he was forbidden to reveal, so I think Apostle Paul knew exactly what he was trying to convey. It is so off kilter to think or to portrait Apostle Paul as some backward unsophisticated man that didn't know how to explain himself properly. Paul was highly educated as well as Holy Spirit filled.

Paul was talking about Satan in respect to his deceiving nature and his ability to transform himself & present himself as a LITERAL angel of light.  There are many people who have had contact with demonic beings that have presented themselves as light beings, angels, ascended masters, star beings etc...  

Being unfamiliar with modern interplanetary travel 2000 years ago hardly makes Paul " unsophisticated ".

Who exactly  has Satan presented his transformed angel of light  self to in the time since  Paul conveyed he would do this ?

Remember Paul is  talking about  Satan himself , not one of his  demonic minions  .

This must be some special future circumstance Paul is referring to  for Satan himself to appear   , yes ? no ? 

We know from God that the only people that have had personal face to face  contact with Satan since creation  is , Eve , Jesus  .

That's a very short , and very exclusive list. 

So who do you believe  Paul is " conveying "  that  Satan will present  his future  transformed  " angel of light "  self  to ? 

Besides Eve & Jesus that is  .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Another though occurred to me without going into much detail, to also be a minimalist and stingy with my words.

Ladders to and from heaven, chariots in the sky, Ezekiel's descriptions, doors in heaven being opened, etc. Given the descriptions and technological verbiage of the time, if we witnessed such things today, what would we call them. The terminology of unidentified flying objects (UFO'S) only came into existence in the 1940's I do believe. 

Hey, you can do it!  Makes life so much easier.  And I think you have a point.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

If these purported aliens are demons that are flying around, then in all seriousness where do they build these "Physical" workable spaceships/flying saucers?

14 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

Being unfamiliar with modern interplanetary travel 2000 years ago hardly makes Paul " unsophisticated ".

Who exactly  has Satan presented his transformed angel of light  self to in the time since  Paul conveyed he would do this ?

Remember Paul is  talking about  Satan himself , not one of his  demonic minions  .

This must be some special future circumstance Paul is referring to  for Satan himself to appear   , yes ? no ? 

We know from God that the only people that have had personal face to face  contact with Satan since creation  is , Eve , Jesus  .

That's a very short , and very exclusive list. 

So who do you believe  Paul is " conveying "  that  Satan will present  his future  transformed  " angel of light "  self  to ? 

Besides Eve & Jesus that is  .

The message was to point out that as satan can appear as a righteous angel of light  , he does decieve

SO too can his ministirs in our church systems appear as men of righteousness, WHEN really THEY AINT EITHER.   its talking about HIS deceptive nature.

Davida has this one smack on right.   I would not worry about satan appearing as ET,    he already has many deceived and he did not need to appear as ET to do it

NOPE he works through men in pulpits to feed the lusts of the flesh.    THAT is simple truth.