Christian

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

I don't understand my life and how I got here.  I have theories that ive denied the holy spirit throughout my life and god gave me over to a reprobate mind and like the word says, wicked comes upon the wicked man and "he knows not how it happened" (not exact wording but it IS in the Word).  I have this terrifying image in my minds eye of the indescribable suffering ill face in hell.  I cant shake it.  I feel that the best thing to do is suicide, cus if I'm reprobate, I'm basically just prolonging and enhancing my punishment by far greater degrees everyday, unbearable punishment.  There are different levels of severity in hell.  I know every day I'm heaping up more punishment.   There is no way to describe the punishment I am picturing.  Why does hell have to be so unbearable?  I read the Word and pray now, but ive read articles that say if your in my state, its better off to RUN from the Word, the reference the verse to whom much has much more will be required, and to he whom knew his will, and prepared not, will be beaten will blows.  So basically I'm doing things that are adding to this punishment.  I feel really deceived.  Again ive prayed about this for God to take this feeling away but there is no shaking it.  Just an everyday, "fearful expectation of fiery wrath", as the word says.  I just want to know what happens after I die.  This is a nightmare.  I just wish I was never born.  I'm tired of this deceitful feeling.  ITs back and forth.  I always know I'm reprobate but sometimes I forget about it and seek God.  But it always comes back to knowing, with a tarrying feeling in my gut, that I'm reprobate.  I just want to know my punishment, or what will happen when I die.  I'm terrified that its so unbearable.  Like beyond the word unbearable.  Especially if I don't commit suicide and live my 90 year life out.  The amount of punishment I'm scared of, its something that words cant do justice.  I am so worried.  What will my punishment be like?  I just want to get it over with already.  But I don't have the guts to kill myself.  Why did God create people knowing that some would be tortured?  In hell.  Why didn't he just not create people?

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Dear Tyler22. You seem deeply troubled at the concept of hell and punishment by God unto you. Your very concern prompts me to believe you already believe. 

Do you know what it takes to be saved, and that forever? I'll wait for your answer before going further. I will say at this point that scripture, and belief in God is the only thing that will ever satisfy you to realize peace. Do you desire that?

Blessings in Christ Jesus.  :)

• 7 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Larry this is the same person, and I am very serious about this.  Sorry it took forever to respond but this thing is just back and forth.  I’d like salvation.  Oh, PLEASE RESPOND.