• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Hello and take heart.

It is not without sadness that I read your post. However, doctors have been wrong in the past.

If you are a Christian and have mature spiritual friends, then have them pray for your healing. 

None of us knows when our times will come either. But we keep on and trust in YaH and His continued blessings and protection.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We do have people here who survived stage four cancer.  However, they had renounced praying to Mary or to anyone but God.  No saints.  

Jesus is already praying for us.  

Rom 8:31  ESV   What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  Rom 8:32  He who did not spare his own Son but gave him up for us all, how will he not also with him graciously give us all things?

Rom 8:33  Who shall bring any charge against God's elect? It is God who justifies.  Rom 8:34  Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.

Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword?  Rom 8:36  As it is written, "For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered."Rom 8:37  No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.  Rom 8:38  For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, Rom 8:39  nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Php 1:21  For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.  Php 1:22  If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. Yet which I shall choose I cannot tell.  Php 1:23  I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.  Php 1:24  But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account.

2Co 5:4  For while we are still in this tent, we groan, being burdened—not that we would be unclothed, but that we would be further clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.  2Co 5:5  He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.  2Co 5:6  So we are always of good courage. We know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord,  2Co 5:7  for we walk by faith, not by sight.  2Co 5:8  Yes, we are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

1Jn 4:15  Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. 1Jn 4:16  So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. 1Jn 4:17  By this is love perfected with us, so that we may have confidence for the day of judgment, because as he is so also are we in this world. 1Jn 4:18  There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. 1Jn 4:19  We love because he first loved us.

Eph 3:14  For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, Eph 3:15  from whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, Eph 3:16  that according to the riches of his glory he may grant you to be strengthened with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Eph 3:17  so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, Eph 3:18  may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, Eph 3:19  and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

Eph 3:20  Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, Eph 3:21  to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

Oh MrsSherin, 

First of all, welcome to Worthy! I cannot imagine how you're feeling nor do I pretend to. I do know that we serve the great Physician who is more than able to heal you, and I will pray that if it His will that He does! Our job as believers is to bring Him glory, both in our health and in our sickness. May your faith be strengthened, may our Father comfort you, and may you see His goodness today despite what the outward circumstances appear to be. He alone numbers our days, no man. You are in my continued prayers. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/07/1987

Miracles do exist, we all have examples ! Praying for you , may Lord Almighty will fullfill you with His strength of Love Almighty, do not fear of anything, carry the Holy Bible in your hands, watch the videos of Christians who have been through similar situations. We are the Winners ! Winners in Jesus Christ !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/05/1984

Please stay strong although I know it is very hard. I lost my dad to Melanoma cancer. It was very difficult but I have found comfort in knowing that he is in Heaven. Place everything you have in God. Anything can happen! God has a purpose for all of this so please keep your faith. I’ll be praying. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,857
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome to Worthy! So sad to hear of your plight!

We worship and follow a God of miracles! We do not know if that is His will in your case, but we can certainly pray. And pray we will! Pray in Jesus' name alone, and do so fervently! And though surly it's difficult as heck, remember where you'll be going whenever your life does end if you are truly a follower of Christ!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

Praying

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,276
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

The Lord be with you, help you and strengthen you.

I have two family members that were given only months to live....many years later, they are still with us and doing well.  Yes, their doctors were wrong...

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

17 hours ago, Mrssherin said:

With tears in my eyes looking up unto god for miracle healing of cancel. I also call on you all Christian brothers and sisters. Please do email me your speical prayer point and bible verse to fight cancer as the doctors has confirm that I have just 6 months to live:

Sherin.correya@yahoo.com

Doctors do not have the last say.

• This is Worthy 1