IGNORED

What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?

Quasar93

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

`Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and HIS WIFE  has made herself ready.....the righteous acts of the saints.` (Rev. 19: 7 & 8)

Now right there is a huge assumption and not scriptural. No where in scripture does it say that the Lord, the Head of His BODY will marry HIS BODY. The `bride` is Israel and is written all through the OT. That is God`s relationship to Israel and Jesus will connect with them when He comes to deliver them. They were God`s wife and He their husband, but they turned away and thus, as scripture says, God divorced them.

However in time God will, through Jesus reconnect with His wife, and they will be as a bride. That is why Rev. 19: 7 speaks of a `wife` for that is what Israel was. They became righteous by their works, WE as the Body of Christ with the Holy Spirit within NEVER are made righteous by our works BUT THROUGH CHRIST. The OT saints never had that opportunity as we have.

regards, Marilyn.

No Marilyn the Bride in Revelation is the Body of Christ or the Church. Revelation 19:7-9 : Revelation 21:1-2

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

52 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

7. There is no scripture that says only the angels will accompany Christ back to heaven at the second coming.

Hi missmuffet,

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, & all the HOLY ANGELS with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)

`the Son of Man .....comes in His own glory, & in His Father`s glory & in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

`when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS.` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Thus this heavenly army that comes with Israel`s Messiah is His Holy Angel Army, coming in power & glory.

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

No Marilyn the Bride in Revelation is the Body of Christ or the Church. Revelation 19:7-9 : Revelation 21:1-2

Hi missmuffet,

`Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen represents the righteous acts of the saints. Then he called to me "Write blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!" And He said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."` (Rev. 19: 7 - 9)

So....where is the Body of Christ mentioned? Where in all of God`s word does it say that that Body of Christ is a `wife.?`

Also where does it say that WE the Body of Christ are made righteous by OUR ACTS? What are your righteous acts missmuffet that give you righteousness??????

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi Quasar,

I am also a pre-trib believer, however I am pointing out a specific error, which I believe is very important - where we are in the millennium. Thus I will not be reading all your long posts to me but rather would appreciate you sticking to the point I brought up and discussing that.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

15 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

`Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His wife has made herself ready. And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen represents the righteous acts of the saints. Then he called to me "Write blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!" And He said to me, "These are the true sayings of God."` (Rev. 19: 7 - 9)

So....where is the Body of Christ mentioned? Where in all of God`s word does it say that that Body of Christ is a `wife.?`

Also where does it say that WE the Body of Christ are made righteous by OUR ACTS? What are your righteous acts missmuffet that give you righteousness??????

Marilyn.

I do not think I will replying to anymore of your posts since I reject your theology.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

I do not think I will replying to anymore of your posts since I reject your theology.

Hi missmuffet,

So you reject what Jesus says?

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, & all the HOLY ANGELS with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)

`the Son of Man .....comes in His own glory, & in His Father`s glory & in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

`when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS.` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Marilyn.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

So you reject what Jesus says?

Marilyn.

Agreed. Jesus comes with an army of angels, as scripture says. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

7. There is no scripture that says only the angels will accompany Christ back to heaven at the second coming. Those dressed in fine linen can also include the Church.

12. Revelation 19:14-16 tells us Christ will come back and set His foot on this earth at the second coming. You do not think he will stay? Do you think he will go back to heaven and rule from heaven? Only those who are amillennial believe that.

13. Satan is bound for most of the 1000 millennium but is let loose at the end Revelation 20:7-9. Please read the Bible literally and not give your own words to scripture. This passage is very easy to understand if only you would read it as it is intended to be read.

What denomination are you Marilyn?

7. You are right; no scripture says ONLY angels come back with Jesus. But since no scripture says in explicit manner the bride does accompany Jesus at the 2nd coming, we should not add the bride to the army of angels of Jesus. 

I agree with 12-13.

• Thumbs Up 1

The only possible order of end of the age events is recorded in Matt 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21. Coupled with 2 Thess and Revelation we can know a great deal of truth.

The beast will rise with the 1st seal being empowered by the dragon after the deadly head wound. This is the event the first seal releases, the beginning of sorrows recorded in the Gospels. 

Only once the beast is so empowered will he wield the authority and might to CONFIRM the covenant with many. The Temple must stand again to fulfill prophecy and the beast will protect Israel while the Temple construction is underway. The beast needs the Temple of stone to stand again to fulfill 2 Thess 2:4.

Some days will pass between the resurrection of the beast and the act of the beast confirming the covenant. Once the covenant is confirmed the two witnesses will appear to oppose this agreement and warn Israel of the grave mistake they made; trusting the beast for their national security and pride. This must be the case as the prophecy of the two witnesses is for 1260 days, exactly half the week. This could not be fulfilled in the second half as part of the last half is the wrath of God, and God will never allow the righteous to suffer His wrath. This must be for another reason; Jesus will have come before the end of the week. All believers will have been resurrected, Jesus will stand on the mount of Olives protecting the remnant of Israel commencing the defeat of the armies of the earth, the beast and the dragon. What the two witnesses were prophesying will be occurring.

Seals 2-4 are effects that follow the beast, likely to the end when the beast is finally defeated. War, death and economic control will become the norm in much greater scope then we have seen throughout history.

In the 5th seal we see the believers in Christ under the throne, killed for their testimony. This is the effect of great tribulation; the period of time after the beast proclaims he is god, lasting until Jesus returns with His vast army of angels.

The 6th seal of course is the sign of the Coming, the terror of the world, and the soon onset of the Wrath of the Lamb. Between the sign of the Coming and the Wrath of the Lamb is the gathering of the elect, believers, by the angels of Jesus. This occurs in an instant, (the half hour silence in heaven) in conjunction with the Sign, the Appearing, and immediately prior to unleashing wrath on the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  651
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

`Let us be glad and rejoice and give Him glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and HIS WIFE  has made herself ready.....the righteous acts of the saints.` (Rev. 19: 7 & 8)

Now right there is a huge assumption and not scriptural. No where in scripture does it say that the Lord, the Head of His BODY will marry HIS BODY. The `bride` is Israel and is written all through the OT. That is God`s relationship to Israel and Jesus will connect with them when He comes to deliver them. They were God`s wife and He their husband, but they turned away and thus, as scripture says, God divorced them.

However in time God will, through Jesus reconnect with His wife, and they will be as a bride. That is why Rev. 19: 7 speaks of a `wife` for that is what Israel was. They became righteous by their works, WE as the Body of Christ with the Holy Spirit within NEVER are made righteous by our works BUT THROUGH CHRIST. The OT saints never had that opportunity as we have.

regards, Marilyn.

Hi Marilyn,

You labor under false pretenses involving the interpretation of eschatology.  Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time? 

The KJV is the only major English translations of Rev.10:7 who refers the "wife" making herself ready for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  The other major translations all refer to her as the Bride/Church.  Israel is the "wife" of Yahwey.  How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

First, Israel is the wife of Jehovah (Isa 54) while the church is the bride of Christ (Eph 5:22-33). Second, Israel gave birth to Christ (Rev 12:1-5) whereas Christ gave birth to the church (Matt 16:18).  Since Jesus is not yet married, He has no "wife."

I'll let you think about that one for now.

The Millennial reign of Christ on earth:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/millennial-kingdom-of-christ-here-on-earth-t4146493.html

Quasar93

• Thumbs Up 1