Jump to content
Quasar93

What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Quasar93 said:

 

Hi Marilyn,

You labor under false pretenses involving the interpretation of eschatology.  Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time? 

 

Quasar93

 

Hi Quasar,

I believe that it is you who does not understand. The marriage supper is ON THE EARTH as scripture shows us.

`Then he said to the servants, "The wedding is ready, but those who were invited are not worthy. Therefore go into the highways and as many as you find, invite to the wedding." So the servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

BUT when the king came in to see the guests, he sae a man there WHO DID NOT HAVE ON A WEDDING GARMENT. So he said to him, "Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?" And he was speechless. `  (Matt. 22: 8 - 12)

For someone to come into the wedding hall without a garment, this is ON EARTH. This is when the Lord reveals Himself to Israel after He has delivered them from Satan and the world`s armies. The Lord connects (marries) again with Israel.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

I believe that it is you who does not understand. The marriage supper is ON THE EARTH as scripture shows us.

`Then he said to the servants, "The wedding is ready, but those who were invited are not worthy. Therefore go into the highways and as many as you find, invite to the wedding." So the servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

BUT when the king came in to see the guests, he sae a man there WHO DID NOT HAVE ON A WEDDING GARMENT. So he said to him, "Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?" And he was speechless. `  (Matt. 22: 8 - 12)

For someone to come into the wedding hall without a garment, this is ON EARTH. This is when the Lord reveals Himself to Israel after He has delivered them from Satan and the world`s armies. The Lord connects (marries) again with Israel.

Marilyn.

Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn :D

I'm going to beg to differ with your interpretations. This parable of the wedding is referring to the Jew's who rejected the Messiah and His Grace, are not worthy to attend the wedding. Therefore, they went out and gathered the abhorred Gentiles in their stead. I've never even read an expositor whom comes close to interpreting the above as you do? May I politely ask where you're coming up with these ideas?

As to the wedding garment: the following pretty well sums it up in my opinion.

As to the wedding garment, is it faith, or is it a holy life? This is a useless controversy; for faith cannot be separated from good works, nor do good works proceed from any other source than from faith. But Christ intended only to state, that the Lord calls us on the express condition of our being renewed by the Spirit after his image; and that, in order to our remaining permanently in his house, we must put off the old man with his pollutions, (Col 3:9; Eph 4:22,) and lead a new life, that the garment may correspond to so honorable a calling. But a question arises, how comes it that a beggar is punished so severely for not bringing a wedding garment; as if it were unusual to see the wretched people, who beg their bread on the public roads, wearing tattered and ugly clothes? I reply, the question is not as to the manner in which the garment is to be procured; for whomsoever the Lord invites he at the same time supplies with clothing, and in all of us is fulfilled what Ezekiel says, (Eze 16:6-14,) that God finds nothing in us but wretchedness, and nakedness, and abominable filth, but adorns us with magnificent attire. We know also, that there is no other way in which we are formed anew after the image of God, but by putting on Christ, (Ro 13:14; Ga 3:27.) It is not, therefore, the declaration of Christ, that the sentence of casting them into outer darkness will be executed on wretched men who did not bring a costly garment taken from their own wardrobe, but on those who shall be found in their pollution, when God shall come to make a scrutiny of his guests.

 

  • This is Worthy 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn :D

I'm going to beg to differ with your interpretations. This parable of the wedding is referring to the Jew's who rejected the Messiah and His Grace, are not worthy to attend the wedding. Therefore, they went out and gathered the abhorred Gentiles in their stead. I've never even read an expositor whom comes close to interpreting the above as you do? May I politely ask where you're coming up with these ideas?

As to the wedding garment: the following pretty well sums it up in my opinion.

As to the wedding garment, is it faith, or is it a holy life? This is a useless controversy; for faith cannot be separated from good works, nor do good works proceed from any other source than from faith. But Christ intended only to state, that the Lord calls us on the express condition of our being renewed by the Spirit after his image; and that, in order to our remaining permanently in his house, we must put off the old man with his pollutions, (Col 3:9; Eph 4:22,) and lead a new life, that the garment may correspond to so honorable a calling. But a question arises, how comes it that a beggar is punished so severely for not bringing a wedding garment; as if it were unusual to see the wretched people, who beg their bread on the public roads, wearing tattered and ugly clothes? I reply, the question is not as to the manner in which the garment is to be procured; for whomsoever the Lord invites he at the same time supplies with clothing, and in all of us is fulfilled what Ezekiel says, (Eze 16:6-14,) that God finds nothing in us but wretchedness, and nakedness, and abominable filth, but adorns us with magnificent attire. We know also, that there is no other way in which we are formed anew after the image of God, but by putting on Christ, (Ro 13:14; Ga 3:27.) It is not, therefore, the declaration of Christ, that the sentence of casting them into outer darkness will be executed on wretched men who did not bring a costly garment taken from their own wardrobe, but on those who shall be found in their pollution, when God shall come to make a scrutiny of his guests.

 

Hi Dennis,

I was taught by those who came out of the Welsh revival and those they taught. It is of the Apostolic denomination (not any other nutties called Apostolic) which is like the Pentecostal (old) churches but believing in the 5 fold ministries. They also taught me the eternal purposes which I wrote about in my blog. Also they believe that Israel is the bride and the Body of Christ is destined for the third heaven with Christ.

Now as to the `wedding,` yes it refers to those of Israel who rejected their Messiah, however we know from scripture that the Lord Himself will present Himself to those left in Israel and they will receive Him.

You seem to have gone off into `all about us` which is often preached and thus I realise where you are coming from. But the Lord in Matthew is speaking to Israel concerning their future, the Body of Christ had NOT been revealed by the Lord at that time.

Marilyn.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi missmuffet,

So you reject what Jesus says?

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, & all the HOLY ANGELS with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)

`the Son of Man .....comes in His own glory, & in His Father`s glory & in the glory of the HOLY ANGELS.` (Luke 9: 26)

`when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with HIS MIGHTY ANGELS.` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

 

Marilyn.

Rev 19: 7  The 'wife' is the Bride of Christ, all born again believers.

Rev 19: 8  I believe our wedding garment will be made up of our righteous deeds done in life. Our garment will be of our own making.

Rev 19: 14 Armies (strateuma) body of troops, men or war, in other words 'the saved'.

The Bride of Christ (the church) will be coming back with Jesus at His second coming at the conclusion of the tribulation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Rev 19: 7  The 'wife' is the Bride of Christ, all born again believers.

Rev 19: 8  I believe our wedding garment will be made up of our righteous deeds done in life. Our garment will be of our own making.

Rev 19: 14 Armies (strateuma) body of troops, men or war, in other words 'the saved'.

The Bride of Christ (the church) will be coming back with Jesus at His second coming at the conclusion of the tribulation.

Hi Dennis,

Rev. 19: 7 does NOT say it is the church. That is assumption, & NO proof.

And we cannot make ourselves righteous, that is the law, remember?

The ONLY army of the Lord in scripture is and always has been His angelic hosts.

There is no scripture that says `the bride of Christ.` It is a gross error that has been taught.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

I was taught by those who came out of the Welsh revival and those they taught. It is of the Apostolic denomination (not any other nutties called Apostolic) which is like the Pentecostal (old) churches but believing in the 5 fold ministries. They also taught me the eternal purposes which I wrote about in my blog. Also they believe that Israel is the bride and the Body of Christ is destined for the third heaven with Christ.

Now as to the `wedding,` yes it refers to those of Israel who rejected their Messiah, however we know from scripture that the Lord Himself will present Himself to those left in Israel and they will receive Him.

You seem to have gone off into `all about us` which is often preached and thus I realise where you are coming from. But the Lord in Matthew is speaking to Israel concerning their future, the Body of Christ had NOT been revealed by the Lord at that time.

Marilyn.

 

 

Okay thank you, that explains your viewpoint. 

We all have different hermeneutic views of scripture and theology, and disagree sometimes on scripture and prophesy. But it's pleasant to be able to discuss our differing views civilly and politely to understand one another and discuss the best Book ever written, and to know our Savior better each and every day. It does get challenging sometimes when you have something concrete in your head and not willing to listen to the other side of an issue or understanding. Still, for me personally, that's no cause for division as long as the main tenants of the Bible are agreed upon.  

  • Praise God! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Rev. 19: 7 does NOT say it is the church. That is assumption, & NO proof.

And we cannot make ourselves righteous, that is the law, remember?

The ONLY army of the Lord in scripture is and always has been His angelic hosts.

There is no scripture that says `the bride of Christ.` It is a gross error that has been taught.

Marilyn.

There's no word Bible in the Bible. There's no word trinity in the Bible. There is no word Rapture in the Bible, etc. etc. Is that proof or an assumption?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's no word Bible in the Bible. There's no word trinity in the Bible. There is no word Rapture in the Bible, etc. etc. Is that proof or an assumption?

So true Dennis,

I should have said that there is NO scripture that says the Body of Christ is the bride. or even the word bride associated with the Body. Body - bride? Christ`s Body is part of Him, no closer can we be.

And as to tenants of the word, we would agree on those that have been clarified over the years by the Holy Spirit, across the Body. However now is the very time for clarification of WHERE the Body of Christ will go. WHY did God even make a Body of Christ. Do we realise that Gentiles could come into Israel`s blessings prior to the cross. Think of some of them - Ruth, the prostitute in Jericho etc. So there was no need to establish another group if all God desired was for Gentiles to come in under Israel.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 5:55 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

I believe that it is you who does not understand. The marriage supper is ON THE EARTH as scripture shows us.

`Then he said to the servants, "The wedding is ready, but those who were invited are not worthy. Therefore go into the highways and as many as you find, invite to the wedding." So the servants went out into the highways and gathered together all whom they found, both bad and good. And the wedding hall was filled with guests.

BUT when the king came in to see the guests, he sae a man there WHO DID NOT HAVE ON A WEDDING GARMENT. So he said to him, "Friend, how did you come in here without a wedding garment?" And he was speechless. `  (Matt. 22: 8 - 12)

For someone to come into the wedding hall without a garment, this is ON EARTH. This is when the Lord reveals Himself to Israel after He has delivered them from Satan and the world`s armies. The Lord connects (marries) again with Israel.

Marilyn.

 

Hi Marilyn,

My understanding of the Scriptures come from three Bible Colleges that I earned my qualifications to teach the Bible and eschatology.

 

You have yet to answer my questions from my lasr post:

>>>You labor under false pretenses involving the interpretation of eschatology.  Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time? 

The KJV is the only major English translations of Rev.10:7 who refers the "wife" making herself ready for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  The other major translations all refer to her as the Bride/Church.  Israel is the "wife" of Yahwey.  How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

First, Israel is the wife of Jehovah (Isa 54) while the church is the bride of Christ (Eph 5:22-33). Second, Israel gave birth to Christ (Rev 12:1-5) whereas Christ gave birth to the church (Matt 16:18).  Since Jesus is not yet married, He has no "wife."

I'll let you think about that one for now.

The Millennial reign of Christ on earth:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/deeperwalk/millennial-kingdom-of-christ-here-on-earth-t4146493.html<<<

 

Would you care to hazard a guess as to how Jesus can have a wife, when He has not yet been married, according to Jewish custom?  Also, Rev.19:7-8 speak of the proparation of the Bride/Church for her marriage to the Lamb/Jesus.  In verse 8 of the NIV, reference is made to the fine linen the Bride is wearing standing for the righteous acts of the saints.  If the saints do not represent the Church, in heaven, while Israel is on earth going through the tribulation, and then return with Jesus in His second coming, in verse 14 - then please tell me who they are.

 

Quasar3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Marilyn, Marilyn, Marilyn :D

I'm going to beg to differ with your interpretations. This parable of the wedding is referring to the Jew's who rejected the Messiah and His Grace, are not worthy to attend the wedding. Therefore, they went out and gathered the abhorred Gentiles in their stead. I've never even read an expositor whom comes close to interpreting the above as you do? May I politely ask where you're coming up with these ideas?

As to the wedding garment: the following pretty well sums it up in my opinion.

As to the wedding garment, is it faith, or is it a holy life? This is a useless controversy; for faith cannot be separated from good works, nor do good works proceed from any other source than from faith. But Christ intended only to state, that the Lord calls us on the express condition of our being renewed by the Spirit after his image; and that, in order to our remaining permanently in his house, we must put off the old man with his pollutions, (Col 3:9; Eph 4:22,) and lead a new life, that the garment may correspond to so honorable a calling. But a question arises, how comes it that a beggar is punished so severely for not bringing a wedding garment; as if it were unusual to see the wretched people, who beg their bread on the public roads, wearing tattered and ugly clothes? I reply, the question is not as to the manner in which the garment is to be procured; for whomsoever the Lord invites he at the same time supplies with clothing, and in all of us is fulfilled what Ezekiel says, (Eze 16:6-14,) that God finds nothing in us but wretchedness, and nakedness, and abominable filth, but adorns us with magnificent attire. We know also, that there is no other way in which we are formed anew after the image of God, but by putting on Christ, (Ro 13:14; Ga 3:27.) It is not, therefore, the declaration of Christ, that the sentence of casting them into outer darkness will be executed on wretched men who did not bring a costly garment taken from their own wardrobe, but on those who shall be found in their pollution, when God shall come to make a scrutiny of his guests.

 

 

Well said, Denis.  I couldn't have said it any better myself.

 

Qusar93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×