Jump to content
Quasar93

What are the prophetic order of events until the end of this age ?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

 

Hi Marilyn,

My understanding of the Scriptures come from three Bible Colleges that I earned my qualifications to teach the Bible and eschatology.

 

 

Hi  Quasar,

I also went to Bible College (2) one on New Zealand (Te Nikeau BC 1983) & one in Australia (the Apostolic BC 1967) and received credentials also. I was taught be men who came out of the Welsh Revival, and those taught by them. Thus we have both been taught by godly people, but as yet the Body of Christ has not come to the fullness of all truth especially the clarification in eschatology.

So to your question, (& I do hope you will address mine concerning the wedding supper ON earth). You said -

`Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time?`

 

The wedding supper is ON earth as Matt. 22 clearly shows us where the man went into the wedding hall without a wedding garment. That could NOT have happened in heaven. That person could never have gotten into heaven.

`...how did you come in here without a wedding garment?..` (Matt. 22: 12)

Also you`ll note that the wedding/marriage announcement is at the end of the tribulation when Jesus is about to come to earth.

`Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!....Then I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse...` (Rev. 19: 9 - 11)

 

Jesus, Israel`s Messiah connects again with them.

Then we know that after Jesus deals with Satan and the rebellious, He goes across the valley from the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem. There He meets with those of Judah and the house of David and finally the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

`I will pour upon the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of Grace and supplication; then they will look on me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for Him as one mourns for His only son, and grieve for Him as one does for a first-born.`  (Zech. 12: 10)

Then we know that their mourning will be turned to joy (Jer. 31: 13) and they shall celebrate the deliverance of their God over their enemies. God will again, through the Lord Jesus connect with His people in a very intimate way -

`Behold the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was a HUSBAND TO THEM, says the Lord.

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the Lord, I will put my law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.` (Jer. 31: 31 - 33)

God promised that although Israel was unfaithful, that he would always betroth them to Himself.

`I will betroth you to me forever; yes. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in loving kindness and mercy; I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19)    

 

You said - How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

People think of `marriage` in earthly terms whereas we know that neither God the Father nor Jesus are going to marry millions of people. Ludicrous, ridiculous.

The word `marry` in Heb. is `ba al` meaning, to be master, owner, lord, and can mean husband.

`Return, O backsliding children, says the Lord, for I am MARRIED to you.` (Jer. 3: 14) The Lord God is Israel`s master, their owner, and in more intimate terms `husband.`

`You will not remember the reproach of your widowhood any more, for your MAKER  IS YOUR HUSBAND, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your redeemer is the holy One of Israel.` (Isa. 54: 5)

Clearly we see that God had a close relationship as master, husband to Israel. They rebelled, God divorced them, (Jer. 3: 8) and finally God restores the relationship in an even more intimate way, as the glorified Lord Jesus Christ, Israel`s Messiah reveals Himself to them and pours out His Holy Spirit upon them. This is the `wedding supper` of joy where Israel connects with their long awaited Messiah who IS GOD.  

Marilyn.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

 

Hi  Quasar,

I also went to Bible College (2) one on New Zealand (Te Nikeau BC 1983) & one in Australia (the Apostolic BC 1967) and received credentials also. I was taught be men who came out of the Welsh Revival, and those taught by them. Thus we have both been taught by godly people, but as yet the Body of Christ has not come to the fullness of all truth especially the clarification in eschatology.

So to your question, (& I do hope you will address mine concerning the wedding supper ON earth). You said -

`Please tell me how Israel, whom God has decreed to go through the tribulation, recorded in Jer.30:7 and Dan.9:27, can be in heaven for the marriage to the Lamb, and be going through the tribulation on earth at the same time?`

 

The wedding supper is ON earth as Matt. 22 clearly shows us where the man went into the wedding hall without a wedding garment. That could NOT have happened in heaven. That person could never have gotten into heaven.

`...how did you come in here without a wedding garment?..` (Matt. 22: 12)

Also you`ll note that the wedding/marriage announcement is at the end of the tribulation when Jesus is about to come to earth.

`Blessed are those who are called to the marriage supper of the Lamb!....Then I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse...` (Rev. 19: 9 - 11)

 

Jesus, Israel`s Messiah connects again with them.

Then we know that after Jesus deals with Satan and the rebellious, He goes across the valley from the Mount of Olives to Jerusalem. There He meets with those of Judah and the house of David and finally the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

`I will pour upon the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of Grace and supplication; then they will look on me whom they have pierced; they will mourn for Him as one mourns for His only son, and grieve for Him as one does for a first-born.`  (Zech. 12: 10)

Then we know that their mourning will be turned to joy (Jer. 31: 13) and they shall celebrate the deliverance of their God over their enemies. God will again, through the Lord Jesus connect with His people in a very intimate way -

`Behold the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was a HUSBAND TO THEM, says the Lord.

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the Lord, I will put my law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.` (Jer. 31: 31 - 33)

God promised that although Israel was unfaithful, that he would always betroth them to Himself.

`I will betroth you to me forever; yes. I will betroth you to me in righteousness and justice, in loving kindness and mercy; I will betroth you to me in faithfulness, and you shall know the Lord.` (Hosea 2: 19)    

 

You said - How can she somehow become the wife of both Yahwey and of Jesus at the same time?

People think of `marriage` in earthly terms whereas we know that neither God the Father nor Jesus are going to marry millions of people. Ludicrous, ridiculous.

The word `marry` in Heb. is `ba al` meaning, to be master, owner, lord, and can mean husband.

`Return, O backsliding children, says the Lord, for I am MARRIED to you.` (Jer. 3: 14) The Lord God is Israel`s master, their owner, and in more intimate terms `husband.`

`You will not remember the reproach of your widowhood any more, for your MAKER  IS YOUR HUSBAND, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your redeemer is the holy One of Israel.` (Isa. 54: 5)

Clearly we see that God had a close relationship as master, husband to Israel. They rebelled, God divorced them, (Jer. 3: 8) and finally God restores the relationship in an even more intimate way, as the glorified Lord Jesus Christ, Israel`s Messiah reveals Himself to them and pours out His Holy Spirit upon them. This is the `wedding supper` of joy where Israel connects with their long awaited Messiah who IS GOD.  

Marilyn.

 

 

Hi Marilyn,

 

Though the marriage of the Lamb to His bride (the church) and the marriage supper of the Lamb are closely related, they are separate events, just as the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception of our day are separate events. In fact, these two events are often held at two different locations, just as the marriage of the Lamb will be in heaven right before the second coming (Rev. 19), while the marriage supper of the Lamb will commence with the beginning of the millennium. Perhaps some are confused and fail to make these distinctions because the word marriage is used to refer to both events. By comparing Scripture with Scripture and distinguishing the things that differ, it appears clear that they are two separate events. The most important thing for anyone to consider is whether they will be invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb. I hear there are going to be some interesting guests there. Make sure you are one of them by trusting Christ's gift of salvation through simple faith in Him and His gracious work on the cross that paid for the sins of all those who believer. Maranatha!

 

Due to the length of the article, from the link below, please go there for the full expression of my views in response to your above post.

 

Source for my views:

http://www.pre-trib.org/articles/view/marriage-supper-of-lamb

 

 

Quasar93

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quasar93 said:

Hi Marilyn,

 

Though the marriage of the Lamb to His bride (the church) and the marriage supper of the Lamb are closely related, they are separate events, just as the wedding ceremony and the wedding reception of our day are separate events. In fact, these two events are often held at two different locations, just as the marriage of the Lamb will be in heaven right before the second coming (Rev. 19), while the marriage supper of the Lamb will commence with the beginning of the millennium.

 

Quasar93

Hi Quasar,

it is more beneficial to us and the readers if you address what is written and not expect people to read long links. You have stated some things but have NOT shown from scripture the proof. You know that is not correct. If something is the truth then God`s word is clear to all.

You are trying to make out that the `marriage` is like an earthly marriage. However the `marriage of the Lamb,` is NOT a romantic, earthly union of two people. That is NOT the meaning of the word at all. as I wrote previously God`s use of the word `marriage` is connected to `ownership, lord, and is definitely NOT how we view `marriage.` God made the nation of Israel, they rebelled, God divorced them, then in His loving kindness he restores them to Himself and He is their `owner, and Lord.` Israel is united with their God through Jesus. Thus the terminology of `marriage.` But marriage in God`s meaning not our romantic, sensual feelings.

Marilyn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are you two even arguing about this matter?

Here is the revelation of the Lord's own discussion of the pre-tribulation adherents [Revelation 19:1-10] 

Edited by Daniel 11:36

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Why are you two even arguing about this matter?

Here is the revelation of the Lord's own discussion of the pre-tribulation adherents [Revelation 19:1-10] 

Hi Daniel,

Yes it can seem a waste of time and effort, however.....it has to do with our eternal destination. If people believe we are a `bride` then they believe we come back to this (sinful) earth and go through the millennium. If however we realise that Israel is God`s own, (He made that nation, He owns them, and He is their Lord - symbolised by a `marriage` with God`s terminology & not our romantic thoughts) then we realise that the Body of Christ will always be ruling and reigning with Christ in the third heaven.

The enemy will always try and confuse people. So the question is `Do you believe our destination is -

1. The Earth or

2. Heaven.

A very, very, very important decision, for what we believe shows what we believe of the Lord and His purposes. One view will ultimately connect with-  a downward trend or the other view, `looking up` with the right perspective of the Lord.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Why are you two even arguing about this matter?

Here is the revelation of the Lord's own discussion of the pre-tribulation adherents [Revelation 19:1-10] 

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for that scripture & it might be good for you to share what you see it means.

Quasar sees one way and I see another.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 3 of you all are wrong, they ain't no such thing as a pre-trib rapture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Quasar,

it is more beneficial to us and the readers if you address what is written and not expect people to read long links. You have stated some things but have NOT shown from scripture the proof. You know that is not correct. If something is the truth then God`s word is clear to all.

You are trying to make out that the `marriage` is like an earthly marriage. However the `marriage of the Lamb,` is NOT a romantic, earthly union of two people. That is NOT the meaning of the word at all. as I wrote previously God`s use of the word `marriage` is connected to `ownership, lord, and is definitely NOT how we view `marriage.` God made the nation of Israel, they rebelled, God divorced them, then in His loving kindness he restores them to Himself and He is their `owner, and Lord.` Israel is united with their God through Jesus. Thus the terminology of `marriage.` But marriage in God`s meaning not our romantic, sensual feelings.

Marilyn.

 

 

Hi Narilyn,

My response to you will sometimes come to you more lengthy at times than in other times.  They are thorough and address your remarks directly.  This is the second time you have failed to address my views, because of your complaint they are too long.  As such, any further views you address to me, will go unanswered, because you don't answer them when I do.  The views I have provided you, come directly from Jewish sources and stand as the proper Biblical interpretation.

 

Happy New Year.

 

Quasar93

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

"Thank you for that scripture & it might be good for you to share what you see it means"

 

Revelation is written in segments and in repetitive narrative from chapter 8 thru chapter 19

Chapter 19:1-10 gives a setting of the pre-tribulation of the Lord's immortals as they observe the tribulation period on the earth

The discussion involves looking at the Lord's tribulation of the 70th week decreed and His venture to punish the inhabitants of the unbelieving world 

The marriage supper is also a part of the theme which involves those present  

Edited by Daniel 11:36
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×