• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Justin Adams said:

Maybe a meeting place later on in the Millennium where people from all over the world come, but the dimensions of Ezekiel temple will not fit Jerusalem at present.

Do you not know though that the Jews are already planning a third temple and have been planning it for years? they have all the prefab building materials they need, all the real gold bowls and other implements, and they have already genetically determined who the descendants of Aaron and are training the priests and Levites to run the temple

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/ a scale of the supposed temple is huge. There is a lot of 'news' about the temple, but I am unsure of its veracity.

To sacrifice anything there would be an abomination to the Lord. But as a 'sanctuary' maybe; however I am not convinced either.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

6 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

http://ezekiel-temple.narod.ru/ a scale of the supposed temple is huge. There is a lot of 'news' about the temple, but I am unsure of its veracity.

To sacrifice anything there would be an abomination to the Lord. But as a 'sanctuary' maybe; however I am not convinced either.

I could answer that but cant think clearly right now....I am listening to something off of youtube and my husband beside me keeps distracting me. You are right in what you say but there will be a third temple. And if I understand what you are referring to clearly the dimensions also include the city of Jerusalem as a whole. Not just the temple because God will allow the temple to remain and He will convert the whole city to a temple for lack of a better way to put it as there will be rivers of water that run from the Dead sea to the city, rivers of FRESH water (and it is a fact that fresh water even now is starting to come up out of the Dead sea waters.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

All the Temple instruments and red heifer is ready to go today to resume the Temple sacrifices. I find the reestablishment of the Sanhedrin after so many centuries very, very interesting. From what I read, the actual temple mount is not where it was thought to be at it current location, Dome of the Rock, but further South. If that turns out to be the case, and it's archaeological confirmed and accepted as the real Temple mount. How fast would that be built?

http://www.traditioninaction.org/bev/060bev12-20-2004.htm

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Solomon (1). Nehemiah (2) and then Herod's temple (3). All three temples are gone.
The Lord called the temple My Father's House when He threw out the money-changers.

Then in ad 70 approx it was destroyed and a bunch of abominable shrines and temples were built there.

Ezekiel says the prince will provide a bullock for a sin offering for himself and for the people. This is not talking of Yeshua.

Revelation 21:22  And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

Seek the temple made without hands. Yahweh and Yeshua. He said prior to his death and resurrection, for this temple will be destroyed and in three days I will build it up again.

Rome built a fortress on the ruin of the temple. The wailing wall is actually the remains of that fortress and other places that were built on the same site so it is really hard to see any of the original in Jerusalem today. Then the dome etc and in the intervening times many 'abominations' were housed on the original temple site, including a Roman shrine!

May the Lord open the eyes of those that cannot yet see.

Edited by Justin Adams

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

The next temple of the Lord's will be His millennial temple

There will be no temple of the Lord's on the mount during the coming tribulation period [Revelation 11:2]

Edited by Daniel 11:36

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

No brother, Daniel and the Roman rule has not yet been fulfilled exept only partially; some bible prophecies do have a dual nature to them. They can refer to two separate events, the past one being a foreshadowing of the future. Revelation is speaking of an actual person as the antichrist, not just some vague nebulous spirit in the form of cities and nations. There are some who also believe the Pope is the a/c but that is wrong as the a/c will be a military man and politician while the Pope will be the false prophet.

For the job of any prophet , whether a true one or a false one , always causes the worship of its head.

Most miss that .    By interfaith for all inclusive world peace the world gets led to WORSHIP the beast .  

the entities in men  does its work .  to lead the world to the global system and worship of the beast .    And by media and religion

it sure is building now .    In time the world , churches , different christain faiths,  different religions , gays, wicans , peoples

will all be under the spell of the all inclusive mindset for WORLD peace.    It will only increase in the minds of the lost , in the minds of those who rejected

truth, in the hearts of all who loved unrighteouness and had pleasure in it .     The all inclusive lie does grow and watered by many churches it is.

And it will lead to the very head of all evil .   The King and kings who rule one hour with the beast.

Its infecting the world , and churches and different religons and only speeds up.   Day upon day , week upon week,  month by month

and year by year , decade to decade and onward DID the LORD send many to warn the churches of the error.   But so few heeded , and now a weapon is on the rise .

6 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Oh yes she is, friend. Rome stand for the two state solution so she is very much against Jerusalem. 

She is against any idea which will take the POWER from her over Jerusalem.

She desires to sit a queen over all, and she will stop at nothing to get this .

ONLY JERUSALEM which is above is free.    What rises in the natural land and city of Jerusalem will NOT BE CHRIST, lest its first name is ANTI

do not worship the jews , do not assume they automatically saved.    Many have rejected the name of Christ who came in HIS FATHERS name

but soon many will as well as the world accept the one who comes in his own name.

The jews are as lost as any gentile who knows not Christ . 

The jews are as lost as any gentile who knows not Christ .

The jews are as lost as any gentile who knows not Christ.

Their is no other plan of salvation for the jew or gentile.  NO JESUS , NO ETERNAL LIFE . 

HEED not the lie for world peace.    Its a sham of satan.

Preach the PEACE of GOD , which is the reconciliation of man to God.    THE GOSPLE OF PEACE found only in Christ .

Soon in the all inclusive seeker friendly world peace lie , they will shut down anything which is not ALL INCLUSIVE in their eyes.

AKA.  sin warning,    aka JESUS ONLY SAVES.     many churches have sold OUT . SOLD OUT .  Sold out .

and will stand guilty on JUDGEMENT day.   THIS is why we must warn men to repent and JESUS ONLY saves.

Watch for this.  the big move in churches will be...........GODS desire IS WORLD peace.    they infected with satan now.

We got to warn against the all inclusive lie and warn those who profess the name of JESUS   that , HE aint the seeker friendly minister of SIN.

I know,   I  know , this will cause people to hate you.    But love which comes FROM GOD...............fears not man.   IT only desires they repent and be saved.