IGNORED

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

5 hours ago, Spock said:

I enjoyed reading your words here, Dennis.

i know the Scripture says the martyrs under the alter (Rev 20:4)  and the Faithful martyrs who did not take the mark of the beast will be REIGNING with Christ for 1000 years, but I’m not sure if every believer from all time will be reigning too. It seems like there would be many many more rulers than workers. 

I don’t get the impression there will be that many humans here to start the Millenial, so I would imagine if you add up all the believers of all time, that would be much more than the humans who enter the Millenial. So, this is why I’m hesitant to say I will be ruling over some city or something similar. Although I’ve always wanted to be a judge, with my law background, I think I would be good at it ......as long as I have competent secretaries keeping me organized. 

Hi Spock,

So glad to see you using a bit of the `old grey cells` there bro. Too many just accept gullibly what so & so says without actually thinking. Your law background stands you in good stead. I like Sherlock Holmes, and appreciate his (the writer`s) analytical approach. God gave us a brain, yet we know the Holy Spirit`s wisdom far transcends ours.

So....I present to you the same thought I gave Dennis -have you ever thought that IF we and the Lord are on the earth then there would be millions of us besides all those born at the end of the millennium (believers) and why on earth are we all holed up in Jerusalem (do we all fit????) awaiting Satan and the world armies to surround us????

`Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, (people of the land) to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

They went up on the breadth of the earth and SURROUNDED THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS AND THE BELOVED CITY. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.` (Rev. 20: 7 - 9)

regards, Marilyn.

BTW I have decided to prepare some notes in my blog section of the `real millennium.` I think it needs to be presented scripturally and why & what God is doing there.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the thoughts. I agree we will not be sitting around, so.......have you ever thought that IF we and the Lord are on the earth then there would be millions of us besides all those born at the end of the millennium (believers) and why on earth are we all holed up in Jerusalem (do we all fit????) awaiting Satan and the world armies to surround us????

`Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, (people of the land) to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

They went up on the breadth of the earth and SURROUNDED THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS AND THE BELOVED CITY. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.` (Rev. 20: 7 - 9)

regards, Marilyn.  

Ah No... As you quoted, there will be nations, I would think probably globally. These nations will be required to go to Jerusalem and worship (Rev 15: 4). Perhaps I'm not understanding what you're saying?

Edited by Dennis1209

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Ah No... As you quoted, there will be nations, I would think probably globally. These nations will be required to go to Jerusalem and worship (Rev 15: 4). 

Hi Dennis,

The leaders of the nations will go up to Jerusalem, not every person, as over time there will be millions. (1,000 years - people living longer...) So IF we the Body of Christ are there, (millions and millions of us) then how can we all fit and why are we `holed up` there. We will have bodies like the Lord`s and be able to go through dimensions. Why is the Lord even awaiting Satan and the world`s armies to surround the `camp?` He is supreme over all. One word from Him, one look and they are gone. But no, that does not happen. Why??? because He and us are NOT there. 

He, the supreme ruler of the earth, the Universe and the third heaven sends fire down from heaven, where we all are, to `devour` them.

`And fire came down from GOD, (GOD - the Lord Jesus Christ) out of heaven and devoured them.` (Rev. 20: 10)

Marilyn.

25 minutes ago, Spock said:

I think Marilyn C knows?  So maybe she will give us her insights.

im like you.....if I can’t be a judge, send me off in the universe to watch over some planet of Cro Magnum men needing my organizational skills. Lol

and, since my body will be immortal, I wouldn’t mind being a cop. No one can hurt me so give me my stun gun or some gun that can freeze the dude when I hit them. I can see that as being fun too.  

I can go on.......

Hi Spock,

Thanks for your vote of confidence bro. (though my spelling needs improving...lemons???? Lemmings)

I believe like you do that our giftings here will also be used in our new bodies. Though of course in a greater degree. And I believe that this earth is like a prototype - get the sin and damage fixed up here and then we`ll be part of the Lord`s unfolding creativity in the ages to come.

The Body of Christ will be -

The Vessel - which will hold and manifest the divine glory and attributes,

The Vehicle - which will carry and convey the divine wisdom and instruction,

The Medium - through which the goodness and the grace of God will be fully revealed,

and the purposes of God find perfect expression.

Awesome, Marilyn.

6 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

The leaders of the nations will go up to Jerusalem, not every person, as over time there will be millions. (1,000 years - people living longer...) So IF we the Body of Christ are there, (millions and millions of us) then how can we all fit and why are we `holed up` there. We will have bodies like the Lord`s and be able to go through dimensions. Why is the Lord even awaiting Satan and the world`s armies to surround the `camp?` He is supreme over all. One word from Him, one look and they are gone. But no, that does not happen. Why??? because He and us are NOT there. 

He, the supreme ruler of the earth, the Universe and the third heaven sends fire down from heaven, where we all are, to `devour` them.

`And fire came down from GOD, (GOD - the Lord Jesus Christ) out of heaven and devoured them.` (Rev. 20: 10)

Marilyn.

The leaders of the nation, yes, I didn't expound on the subject.

How can we all fit? I'm a little dense today Marilyn, maybe I'm still not understanding correctly? Not everyone is going to be there at the same time I'm guessing. If that's what you're trying to get across? 

Another question I have pertaining to crowding and our living quarters. Is exactly when will be be occupying our new rooms in the New Jerusalem? Apparently the New Jerusalem comes to Earth after the Earth is cleansed by fervent heat and made a new (Rev 21: 2). However, it doesn't say we will not be living there prior to that does it (cf. Rev 3: 12)?

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

The leaders of the nation, yes, I didn't expound on the subject.

How can we all fit? I'm a little dense today Marilyn, maybe I'm still not understanding correctly? Not everyone is going to be there at the same time I'm guessing. If that's what you're trying to get across? 

Another question I have pertaining to crowding and our living quarters. Is exactly when will be be occupying our new rooms in the New Jerusalem? Apparently the New Jerusalem comes to Earth after the Earth is cleansed by fervent heat and made a new (Rev 21: 2). However, it doesn't say we will not be living there prior to that does it (cf. Rev 3: 12)?

Hi Dennis,

Yes I know about those days, and especially in the mornings, (lol).

Now God`s word tell us that Satan and the rebellious nations surround the camp of the saints (Jerusalem). We would not all fit in there for them to surround us, let alone the Lord getting surrounded.

Ahhh the New Jerusalem - another great error that has been taught. Must leave that for another thread though.

Marilyn. 

4 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Yes I know about those days, and especially in the mornings, (lol).

Now God`s word tell us that Satan and the rebellious nations surround the camp of the saints (Jerusalem). We would not all fit in there for them to surround us, let alone the Lord getting surrounded.

Ahhh the New Jerusalem - another great error that has been taught. Must leave that for another thread though.

Marilyn. 

Oh okay, I think I understand what you're saying now. Gee I don't know, I have never thought about that or has crossed my mind. Not all of us are great thinkers :D

Just now, Dennis1209 said:

Oh okay, I think I understand what you're saying now. Gee I don't know, I have never thought about that or has crossed my mind. Not all of us are great thinkers :D

Hi Deenis,

And also the Holy Spirit was clarifying other truths previously. Whereas I believe now is the time for a greater clarification of the Lord`s purposes so we can appreciate and understand more of WHY He is doing these things in the end times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the thoughts. I agree we will not be sitting around, so.......have you ever thought that IF we and the Lord are on the earth then there would be millions of us besides all those born at the end of the millennium (believers) and why on earth are we all holed up in Jerusalem (do we all fit????) awaiting Satan and the world armies to surround us????

regards, Marilyn.  

Marilyn,

i have thought we would be living in the New Jerusalem, not actually on Earth. I believe that city looks like a giant borg cube as described in Rev 21.

12,000 stadia in length, width, and height. (1 stadia =1400 Miles,  2200 kilometers) 

Just now, Spock said:

Marilyn,

i have thought we would be living in the New Jerusalem, not actually on Earth. I believe that city looks like a giant borg cube as described in Rev 21.

12,000 stadia in length, width, and height. (1 stadia =1400 Miles,  2200 kilometers) 

The New Jerusalem doesn`t come down to near the earth till AFTER the old earth is burnt up.

`And I saw a new heavens and new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.` (Rev. 21: 1)