IGNORED

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Spock

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,128
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Spock said:

I guess you were not impressed with my John 14 cite

Hi Spock,

`In my Father`s house are many mansions; If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.` (John. 14: 2 & 3)

So we have the `Father`s house,` and `a place,` and `where I am.` (Jesus)

Father`s house - God`s Great kingdom over all. (Every realm belongs to the Father - `...that God may be all in all.` (1 Cor. 15: 28)

A Place - Gk. word `mone` meaning `a staying,` ie residence, (an act or the place) abode, mansion.

Where Jesus is - Jesus will be ruler in every realm once He has out down all authority and power. (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Thus my dear bro, we need more scriptures on this great topic to see who goes where in God`s great kingdom, in the Father`s house.

Note the Lord Himself said there were `many abodes, places.`

Eathly minded people have said 'Oh this means we will all have a great mansion, (Hollywood type of building)!!!!! really. What is the need for us to be is such buildings, that comes from the prosperity speakers.

The truth is that God the Father has made many places for different groups. And they are all written in His word. This is part of the eternal purpose of God in Christ Jesus.

may you be guided to seek and find, bro, Marilyn.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

`In my Father`s house are many mansions; If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.` (John. 14: 2 & 3)

Father`s house - God`s Great kingdom over all. (Every realm belongs to the Father - `...that God may be all in all.` (1 Cor. 15: 28)

A Place - Gk. word `mone` meaning `a staying,` ie residence, (an act or the place) abode, mansion.

Where Jesus is - Jesus will be ruler in every realm once He has out down all authority and power. (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Thus my dear bro, we need more scriptures on this great topic to see who goes where in God`s great kingdom, in the Father`s house.

Eathly minded people have said 'Oh this means we will all have a great mansion, (Hollywood type of building)!!!!! really. What is the need for us to be is such buildings, that comes from the prosperity speakers.

The truth is that God the Father has made many places for different groups. And they are all written in His word. This is part of the eternal purpose of God in Christ Jesus.

Not fair Marilyn.  I already told you the New Millenium has never been a hot topic for me to research...you were supposed to share with me YOUR gleanings since it has been one of yours. 

Honestly, I have several other topics I’m pursuing now and that isn’t one of them, so I’m open to read your thoughts here.........

what do you have? 

18 hours ago, Spock said:

Not fair Marilyn.  I already told you the New Millenium has never been a hot topic for me to research...you were supposed to share with me YOUR gleanings since it has been one of yours. 

Honestly, I have several other topics I’m pursuing now and that isn’t one of them, so I’m open to read your thoughts here.........

what do you have? 

Hi Spock,

I quite understand bro. Yes having a few topics on the go, sounds familiar as I often do too.

As I said I will be preparing notes for my blog on the `real Millennium` its purpose and the conditions - not the garden of Eden and not Mad Max.

Can you wait till then? Marilyn.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/31/2017 at 10:48 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Hey Marilyn!

Our eternal abode will be the New Jerusalem, would you agree on that one? I know it will be glorious beyond description. In my feeble very limited mind, I have formed an image of how I perceive the New Jerusalem. From memory I believe the dimensions are about 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles. There's only two geometric shapes in our dimension of space and time they could be, rectangular or triangular. I picture in my mind as not individual mansions we will occupy, but something like an apartment (odd thinking huh?).

I'm just making a wild guess, but I would suspect those whom diligently served the Lord, were faithful all their lives and produced an abundance of fruit. Will have larger rooms, higher up toward the top of the New Jerusalem as one of their rewards. I picture in my mind the new Jerusalem as one very large structure and not spread out? Naturally I could be way off base, but it's the picture in my minds eye.

What y'all think about how I'm picturing it? What's your views of what our eternal home might look like based on scripture? Trump Tower ain't going to have anything on us :D

29 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Marilyn!

Our eternal abode will be the New Jerusalem, would you agree on that one? I know it will be glorious beyond description. In my feeble very limited mind, I have formed an image of how I perceive the New Jerusalem. From memory I believe the dimensions are about 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles. There's only two geometric shapes in our dimension of space and time they could be, rectangular or triangular. I picture in my mind as not individual mansions we will occupy, but something like an apartment (odd thinking huh?).

I'm just making a wild guess, but I would suspect those whom diligently served the Lord, were faithful all their lives and produced an abundance of fruit. Will have larger rooms, higher up toward the top of the New Jerusalem as one of their rewards. I picture in my mind the new Jerusalem as one very large structure and not spread out? Naturally I could be way off base, but it's the picture in my minds eye.

What y'all think about how I'm picturing it? What's your views of what our eternal home might look like based on scripture? Trump Tower ain't going to have anything on us :D

Hi Dennis,

Have you any scriptures that lead you to believe we, the Body of Christ will come down out of heaven, out of the most glorious place in God`s great kingdom, down from the Lord`s very own throne to lower and lower?????

regards, Marilyn.

On 12/30/2017 at 6:04 PM, Spock said:

Marilyn,

i have thought we would be living in the New Jerusalem, not actually on Earth. I believe that city looks like a giant borg cube as described in Rev 21.

12,000 stadia in length, width, and height. (1 stadia =1400 Miles,  2200 kilometers) 

Ponder this for a moment if you will Mr. Spock...

There's only two geometric shapes that will fit the description of the New Jerusalem, rectangular or pyramid. Let me ask you this, who built the Great Pyramid in Egypt? More evidence than not suggests it was built in the antediluvian period, and definitely not by the Egyptians. There's micro organisms and sea life that covers the entire pyramid. Everything the Egyptians ever built is covered with hieroglyph's, dung beetles and every god they worshiped. Yet the Great Pyramid has not one graphic made by them. The interior and structure of the passages and chambers can be related to biblical symbolism. The structure is loaded with mathematics and pi even before it was invented. I could go on and on why the Egyptian's could not have built it, and the recorded references that it existed prior to Noah's flood. 

So who could have built is and why? To be brief, I've read some interesting commentary of some expositor's that suggest Enoch may have built the Great Pyramid as a testament and possibly symbolic of the New Jerusalem? An interesting and convincing read is "The Great Pyramid" by Dr. Noah Hutchings if you're interested. I just thought that would be interesting to mention and a possibility or clue to the shape of the New Jerusalem? 

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

Have you any scriptures that lead you to believe we, the Body of Christ will come down out of heaven, out of the most glorious place in God`s great kingdom, down from the Lord`s very own throne to lower and lower?????

regards, Marilyn.

I'm thinking you're misunderstanding me or I didn't get my point across? I was talking about the unoccupied structure of the New Jerusalem coming to earth. And as our new abode, the position in that structure we may be assigned to occupy in it. 

If you're talking about something I was not referring to, like the return of the Saints (the church) with Christ at the end of the tribulation, then yes I do. I interpret Revelation Chapter 19:, and in particular Rev 19: 14 , as referring to the armies of God, that includes the Saint's and Raptured Church, in my hermeneutic view.

On 12/29/2017 at 11:05 AM, Spock said:

I invite all comments, pro and con, and I especially invite you showing me through scripture where you believe I am in error, if you believe that. I do not claim to have all the answers, but like you, I’m seeking and searching for them like faithful Bereans. 

I will try  to consider and mesh both Daniels final 7 year period that has been prophesied pursuant to Daniel 9 and the book of Revelation End time events which only talks about a 3.5 year period, known as the GREAT TRIBULATION. 

Let me preface my timeline with this: I believe it is possible the four horsemen of the apocalypse (first four Seals) have been opened and have ridden already. I believe it is possible that began as soon as Yeshua (Jesus) entered Heaven on His ascension from earth. (Rev 5)  I see the rider of the first horse, the spirit of antichrist, going forth throughout the world which I see immediately beginning after Jesus left.

Timeline In chronological order:

1. I see the final seven year period that Daniel prophesied will begin with some sort of peace treaty or covenant being made with the many (Israel included).  I believe, but not dogmatic, that the two witnesses of Rev 11 will make their appearance in Jerusalem at this time and will preach the Word for 3.5 years. The two witnesses will be Enoch, Elijah, or Moses, two of this three. 

2. This will allow for Israel to rebuild their Temple (FYI, I do not believe it will be on the Temple Mount, but rather in the City of David, just South of the Temple Mount.)

3. There will be relative calmness in the Middle East and the world as a result of this treaty for about 3 years.

4. Very close to the 3.5 year mark, the RAPTURE....very unexpected and sudden. Be ready Saints! I believe this group of people is represented in Rev 7: 9-17 and I don’t think it is coincidental this scene takes place BEFORE the Trumpet Judgments of Rev 8. 

5.At the midpoint of the 7 years, the Man of sin (the Beast, known as the antichrist) will make his move to be worshipped and set himself up in the rebuilt Temple to proclaim such. The ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS HERE.  This now begins the time period known as the Great Tribulation= 1260 Days, 3.5 years, time, times, and a half. 

6. The 6th seal begins right at this moment. God is not happy with this abomination and shows his anger both here on earth (large earthquake) and cosmic signs in the heavenlies.

7. The Faithful remnant Jews (1/3) flee to the Mountains, I think in Bosrah, Jordan. 

8. The Trumpet Judgments begin shortly after the Abomination 

9. The 144,000 Jews will also be evangelizing hard during this time. 

10. The Bowl judgments follow the Trumpets, obviously in that final 3.5 year period (GT)

11. The nations will meet at Armageddon (I am not sure if this is also called the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38/39, and not sure if Gog=Beast.) just before the return of  Yeshua right at the end of the 70th week.

12. Christ comes back with his saints and kicks some booty.  (FYI, The Saints immediately went up from the Rapture to the Bema Judgment for their rewards and the Marriage Supper.)  The Beast and the False Prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire and Satan is bound for 1000 years in the Abyss. 

13. Sheep and Goat Judgment- the sheep repopulate earth, goats are judged guilty and Removed

14. Christ sets up his Millenial Kingdom for 1000 yrs

15. Satan loosed, does his thing again rallying the unbelievers, Fire from Heaven devours them, Satan now thrown into Lake of Fire to be reunited with Beast and False Prophet

16. New Heaven and New Earth (might be a renewed Earth)

Obviously this is not all encompassing, but I think it says enough to generate thought and I’ve probably said enough for now. So, let me have it. 

Thanks.

spock

Hi Spock,

By chance have you had time to place the below scripture in your timeline? Seems to me this is the Gog / Magog invasion the Lord intervenes in. This would mean at a minimum, this invasion has to occur 3 1/2 years prior to the official start of the tribulation, when AC confirms a covenant with many. As at the 3 1/2 year mid point (God's wrath) of the tribulation, when the AC breaks his covenant and persecutes Israel, they flee (possibly Petra, Jordan) and can not be burning these weapons during this period. Whatcha think there Spock?

Eze 39:9 And they that dwell in the cities of Israel shall go forth, and shall set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the handstaves, and the spears, and they shall burn them with fire seven years:

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm thinking you're misunderstanding me or I didn't get my point across? I was talking about the unoccupied structure of the New Jerusalem coming to earth. And as our new abode, the position in that structure we may be assigned to occupy in it. 

If you're talking about something I was not referring to, like the return of the Saints (the church) with Christ at the end of the tribulation, then yes I do. I interpret Revelation Chapter 19:, and in particular Rev 19: 14 , as referring to the armies of God, that includes the Saint's and Raptured Church, in my hermeneutic view.

Hi Dennis,

Sorry if I wasn`t clear either. So let`s start again.

1. Please can you show me where Jesus &/or the Apostles (or any other writers) say that the Body of Christ comes back to earth?

2. And also can you show me where you understand from scripture that we, the Body of Christ will reside in the New Jerusalem?

regards, Marilyn.

On ‎1‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:54 AM, Marilyn C said:

z.4.Cal.jpg

Hi Dennis,

I would place the 7 months of burying the bodies of the Russian Federation, (plus the armies of Iran, Ethiopia and Libya) in the 220 days, (7 mths & 10 days prior to starting their sacrifices) and the 7 years of burning the weapons over the 7 year trib.

Marilyn.