IGNORED

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 1/2/2018 at 7:37 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Ponder this for a moment if you will Mr. Spock...

There's only two geometric shapes that will fit the description of the New Jerusalem, rectangular or pyramid. Let me ask you this, who built the Great Pyramid in Egypt? More evidence than not suggests it was built in the antediluvian period, and definitely not by the Egyptians. There's micro organisms and sea life that covers the entire pyramid. Everything the Egyptians ever built is covered with hieroglyph's, dung beetles and every god they worshiped. Yet the Great Pyramid has not one graphic made by them. The interior and structure of the passages and chambers can be related to biblical symbolism. The structure is loaded with mathematics and pi even before it was invented. I could go on and on why the Egyptian's could not have built it, and the recorded references that it existed prior to Noah's flood. 

So who could have built is and why? To be brief, I've read some interesting commentary of some expositor's that suggest Enoch may have built the Great Pyramid as a testament and possibly symbolic of the New Jerusalem? An interesting and convincing read is "The Great Pyramid" by Dr. Noah Hutchings if you're interested. I just thought that would be interesting to mention and a possibility or clue to the shape of the New Jerusalem? 

Thanks. 

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

On 12/29/2017 at 11:05 AM, Spock said:

Timeline In chronological order:

1. I see the final seven year period that Daniel prophesied will begin with some sort of peace treaty or covenant being made with the many (Israel included).  I believe, but not dogmatic, that the two witnesses of Rev 11 will make their appearance in Jerusalem at this time and will preach the Word for 3.5 years. The two witnesses will be Enoch, Elijah, or Moses, two of this three.  Sorry, but the two witnesses will show up exactly where John first sees them, and that will be just 3 1/2 days before the midpoint of the week. They will testify for 1260 days, which will take them to just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial that marks the end of the week. They will be killed and lay dead for those 3 1/2 days, then rise up at the 7th vial. I believe that is when ALL the Old Testament saints rise.

2. This will allow for Israel to rebuild their Temple (FYI, I do not believe it will be on the Temple Mount, but rather in the City of David, just South of the Temple Mount.)

3. There will be relative calmness in the Middle East and the world as a result of this treaty for about 3 years. Again I must disagree. The 70th week will begin with the 7th seal. The trumpet judgments will be during the first half of the week. Therefore I cannot call this "calmness." Also I think it will be during this time that the man of sin will take down three nations (out of seven) and will become the 8th leader. All seven will follow him. Because of how swift he does this, John wrote that people wondered who could ever make war with him. I further suspect all three of these nations conquered will be Middle East nations.

4. Very close to the 3.5 year mark, the RAPTURE....very unexpected and sudden. Be ready Saints! I believe this group of people is represented in Rev 7: 9-17 and I don’t think it is coincidental this scene takes place BEFORE the Trumpet Judgments of Rev 8. Again I must disagree. Paul is clear on the timing of the rapture. It MUST come before the man of sin is revealed, for Paul wrote that the departing must come first, and THEN, the man of sin will be revealed. The departing will be the one restraining and holding back "taken out of the way." In 1 thes. 5, Paul tells us that the "sudden destruction" is the beginning of the Day of the Lord.  If we compare with John, then the rapture will come a moment before the 6th seal earthquake, and the earthquake will be Paul's 'sudden destruction." It fits because it is at this earthquake where John wrote, "the day of His wrath has come." Every trumpet judgment comes with God's wrath. I also believe the great crowd too large to number is the just raptured church.

Further, if we examine the 5th seal closely, in several translations, it seems there is a total number of church age martyrs, and God is waiting for that full number. But what will make the last church age martyr? Of course the rapture of the church. The next martyr will be a 70th week martyr. (Or a day of the Lord martyr.) So the 5th seal is a strong hint that the rapture follows it. What is the next event John writes of? of course the 6th seal that brings God's wrath. Therefore the church has been waiting between the 5th and 6th seals all these centuries.

5.At the midpoint of the 7 years, the Man of sin (the Beast, known as the antichrist) will make his move to be worshipped and set himself up in the rebuilt Temple to proclaim such. The ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS HERE.  This now begins the time period known as the Great Tribulation= 1260 Days, 3.5 years, time, times, and a half. Again I must disagree. Jesus spoke of "those days" of Great Tribulation, but did not put this title on the last half of the week. Many imagine He did. The days of GT that Jesus spoke of may not begin until the False Prophet shows up and the image and mark is created and they enforced. THEN will be days of GT. There will be no water fit to drink, except to buy. But no one can buy without the mark. GREAT PRESSURE will be put on people. Thirst and hunger are a very strong driving force! But so is the threat of the lake of fire.  I could agree that "tribulation" begins as the Dragon goes after the woman. And then "tribulation" builds until it is great. Neither does the days of GT last for the entire 3 1/2 years. They are cut short by the vials of God's wrath and associated plagues.

6. The 6th seal begins right at this moment. God is not happy with this abomination and shows his anger both here on earth (large earthquake) and cosmic signs in the heavenlies. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Let's be logical about this! The seals are sealing a book. The book is Revelation starting with the trumpet judgments onward. But the book cannot be opened until all 7 seals are opened. This is just common sense! It is a myth that a seal is opened somewhere after Rev. 8:1. In fact, if you read, the seven trumpets are not given to the seven angels until just after the 7th seal is opened. 

7. The Faithful remnant Jews (1/3) flee to the Mountains, I think in Bosrah, Jordan. We see this fleeing begin seconds after the abomination, in 12:6. (The 7th trumpet marks the moment the man of sin declares he is god.) The hidden city of Petra is very near Bosrah!

8. The Trumpet Judgments begin shortly after the Abomination  WRONG WRONG WRONG! The trumpet judgments begin right after the 7th seal that officially opens the 70th week! The first 6 trumpets are sounding during the first half of the week.

9. The 144,000 Jews will also be evangelizing hard during this time.  This could be myth, for there is no scripture telling us this.

10. The Bowl judgments follow the Trumpets, obviously in that final 3.5 year period (GT)  Note that they do NOT start soon after the midpoint. This is a time that is not given. It seems God waits until the killing machine of the Beast is at a frenzied peak, then God begins pouring out the vials.

11. The nations will meet at Armageddon (I am not sure if this is also called the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38/39, and not sure if Gog=Beast.) just before the return of  Yeshua right at the end of the 70th week.  Note Carefully that the week ends at the 7th vial, but Jesus has NOT returned yet! The marriage will take place in heaven following the 7th vial where the Old Testament saints rise (on the last 24 hour period of the 70th week) How long will the marriage and supper last? 30 Days perhaps? The vials of wrath will have severely crippled the Beast and his armies, But we see Rev. 17 and 18 take place before Jesus comes. 

12. Christ comes back with his saints and kicks some booty.  (FYI, The Saints immediately went up from the Rapture to the Bema Judgment for their rewards and the Marriage Supper.)  The Beast and the False Prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire and Satan is bound for 1000 years in the Abyss. 

13. Sheep and Goat Judgment- the sheep repopulate earth, goats are judged guilty and Removed

14. Christ sets up his Millenial Kingdom for 1000 yrs

15. Satan loosed, does his thing again rallying the unbelievers, Fire from Heaven devours them, Satan now thrown into Lake of Fire to be reunited with Beast and False Prophet

16. New Heaven and New Earth (might be a renewed Earth)

Obviously this is not all encompassing, but I think it says enough to generate thought and I’ve probably said enough for now. So, let me have it. 

Thanks.

spock

Good job, Spock! That took you a while. 

• Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

On 1/5/2018 at 8:09 PM, iamlamad said:

Good job, Spock! That took you a while. 

Thanks.

two things on my mind to ask you..

1. When do,you seemthe rebuilt temple, if there is one, being built?  I figured the covenant would allow for that.

2. Are you sure the man of sin will be revealed at the Daniel 9:27 “peace covenant with the many?”  I see him being revealed at the Abomination.  It seemed to me the first half of the week the people won’t know him for who he really is. 

Anyhow, I have to read and reread your answers and then ponder them all.  Thanks for the many details. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Spock said:

Thanks.

two things on my mind to ask you..

1. When do,you seemthe rebuilt temple, if there is one, being built?  I figured the covenant would allow for that.

2. Are you sure the man of sin will be revealed at the Daniel 9:27 “peace covenant with the many?”  I see him being revealed at the Abomination.  It seemed to me the first half of the week the people won’t know him for who he really is. 

Anyhow, I have to read and reread your answers and then ponder them all.  Thanks for the many details. 

Yeah.  you right about this.   MOST gonna think he is a man of peace love and all inclusive unity.    And all churches , all religions , non religious alike

are being prepared to worship him.  UNDER THE ALL INCLUSIVE WORLD PEACE HUG and hold hands mindset.  SO yeah ,most gonna think he is the worlds savoir

a man of love , of unity .   Many a true lamb will be killed by it and its system.   I am so sad for so many.  But so be it,  I had rather die ten thousand of the cruelest deaths

than sell out to that all inclusive hug for world peace dung most are falling for . 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Marilyn!

Our eternal abode will be the New Jerusalem, would you agree on that one? I know it will be glorious beyond description. In my feeble very limited mind, I have formed an image of how I perceive the New Jerusalem. From memory I believe the dimensions are about 1,500 x 1,500 x 1,500 miles. There's only two geometric shapes in our dimension of space and time they could be, rectangular or triangular. I picture in my mind as not individual mansions we will occupy, but something like an apartment (odd thinking huh?).

I'm just making a wild guess, but I would suspect those whom diligently served the Lord, were faithful all their lives and produced an abundance of fruit. Will have larger rooms, higher up toward the top of the New Jerusalem as one of their rewards. I picture in my mind the new Jerusalem as one very large structure and not spread out? Naturally I could be way off base, but it's the picture in my minds eye.

What y'all think about how I'm picturing it? What's your views of what our eternal home might look like based on scripture? Trump Tower ain't going to have anything on us :D

IF something is as wide as it is long as it is tall.    THAT is a square.    not pyramid.   anyway be blessed dennis.    its walls are as high as its length as its width.  ITS a square

rectangle is sides longer width less.   this has equal all.    But anyway its not worth striving over.    and ya aint old dennis,   you still a youngster next to moses.   so you aint old.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 8:48 PM, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

`In my Father`s house are many mansions; If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you, And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also.` (John. 14: 2 & 3)

So we have the `Father`s house,` and `a place,` and `where I am.` (Jesus)

Father`s house - God`s Great kingdom over all. (Every realm belongs to the Father - `...that God may be all in all.` (1 Cor. 15: 28)

A Place - Gk. word `mone` meaning `a staying,` ie residence, (an act or the place) abode, mansion.

Where Jesus is - Jesus will be ruler in every realm once He has out down all authority and power. (1 Cor. 15: 24)

Thus my dear bro, we need more scriptures on this great topic to see who goes where in God`s great kingdom, in the Father`s house.

Note the Lord Himself said there were `many abodes, places.`

Eathly minded people have said 'Oh this means we will all have a great mansion, (Hollywood type of building)!!!!! really. What is the need for us to be is such buildings, that comes from the prosperity speakers.

The truth is that God the Father has made many places for different groups. And they are all written in His word. This is part of the eternal purpose of God in Christ Jesus.

may you be guided to seek and find, bro, Marilyn.

Here is a pop quiz question for you.     Since we KNOW that heavenly JERUSALEM is true JERUSALEM

IFwe know that earthly jerusalme is capital of Earthly Israel.    THEN is TRUE ISRAEL spiritual .    TICK TOCK.  the clocks running. 

a hint...................they are not all ISRALE who are of ISRAEL.............................tick tock.   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

I have somewhat of a different view, if I may share it. First, I believe the concept of a future 7 years period is bogus. Yes, I know everyone believes in it, however, the idea is only of very recent origin, and was never taught prior to the 16th century, at least as far as I know. I see it as a part of the counter-reformation...an idea to disguise and distract Christians away from the reformers' unanimous agreement that the Papacy was the antichrist of scripture. It was a Jesuit, Ribera, who created this future 7 year concept because if accepted, then if the antichrist was yet to come, then Rome gets off scot free right? Darby and Schofield ran with the idea a little later and became an integral part of dispensationalism. But there is another take on the 70 weeks Daniel 9 which is seldom given any real thought or consideration. That there was no gap between the 69th week and the 70th....that the 70th week was not about Israel and a future Antichrist, but about Israel and her Messiah. Beginning on 27ad (provable) when Christ was baptised, (provable), the midst of the week with the removal of the sacrifice and oblation being Calvary, 30-32 ad, concluding 3 1/2 years later. This final 3 1/2 years covers the time the apostles were instructed to go "only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel", for Israel had been given 490 years...God in His grace and mercy would not give up on them despite the murder of His Son, thus giving them opportunity to repent and truth to the gospel trusting in the righteousness of Christ...and many did. The stoning of Stephen however around the time of the end of the 70 years by the leaders of the nation sealed the nations fate. Refusing to repent of their evil, the rulers condemned themselves and their nation...the gospel shortly thereafter then went to the gentiles. 

So without a 7 year countdown in the future what can we expect? What of Israel? Well, I'll be honest. Maybe Israel will build a temple, maybe even with the help of evangelical Christianity believing they are assisting God in fulfilling prophecy. Personally, I don't think it has anything whatsoever to do with prophecy. The scripture says that the man of sin, the son of perdition will appear in the temple of God, proclaiming that he is God. Right? We all know this verse...it is familiar to all of us and is really the foundation verse upon which all of futurism is built. Yet it falls down in one very important fact. No way, no how, could any future temple in Jerusalem, built to re-establish sacrifices and rituals by an ungodly apostate religious system/nation which would deny the very God the nation murdered, be called the temple of God. God will have nothing to do with such an abomination. So what of 2 Thess. 2:4? Easy. What is God's temple in the NT? There are actually 3. There's the temple in heaven. We can discount that...antichrist aint goin there. There's the temple of our bodies. Antichrist ain't goin there either...unless I give him permission, through his mark...and he aint gettin that. The prophecy however is adamant. The man of sin is going into the temple...regardless of anyone giving permission. Therefore the answer is that he was going to enter the church. That is the only logical and Biblical conclusion. It is a fanatical focus on Israel and the middle east that blinds people to this truth. And the truth is that the man of sin entered into the church 1500 years ago. Fulfilling every single prophetic criteria demanded of it, Rome fufills every prophecy regarding the Antichrist down to the minutest detail. Unless of course you opt for the Antichrist's own doctrine of a future 7 week tribulation and a future antichrist, thus disgusing himself and deceiving everyone. Which itself fufills prophecy. 

So the millenium? Consider the final plagues. Consider the absolute global devastation that ensues. Apart from rivers turning to blood...boils and itches and horrific sunburn etc, think about the following. First, the great earthquake. The cities of the nations fall. Not just one or two in a certain area, but total destruction of cities all over the planet. "And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found".  (I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture either). But up to the time of this earthquake, I believe the church will still be here. Those Christians are witnesses to the justice of God's wrath. Every court case needs at least two witnesses. The covenant suit being tables against this world requires us to be here to attest to its just and righteous outcome. But prior to the 7th angel (Rev. 16:17) Jesus declared, behold, I come as a thief. Then I believe will be fulfilled John 14:1-4. We are taken to heaven. As we go the earthquake comes to those remaining...all the wicked and rejecters of the gospel...followed by hail with stones weighing between 25 and 35 kilograms...70 odd pounds...each. 

When I read the opinions above suggesting that we will be here to clean up the mess...the dead bodies of man and beast crushed in every city and throughout all the wilderness areas....the pollution and destruction of cities and forests...as Jeremiah says, there will no man be left. (Jer. 4:23-25.) I want no part in such a clean up. I will remain in heaven until the end of the 1000 years when the new Jerusalem descends with all the saints. Then shall the wicked be resurrected to face judgement. In their desperation and at the instigation of Satan and his demons, who alone had been the occupants of the earth the previous 1000 years (chained by circumstances) they see their only last hope of survival as being to attack the city of God and take it by force. Stupid yeah, I know, but in the circumstances....God doesn't much around. Nothing more needs to be proven; the character of both adversaries, Christ and Satan, are laid bare for the universe to see and with no cause to doubt. Everyone, even the devil himself, will finally have to concede, begrudgingly, that Jesus is Lord. Then the same fire that descends out of heaven that destroys them all, cleans the entire planet from every trace of its former corruption. The new Jerusalem becomes the capital of the universe, where the Father and the Son shall dwell forever. The scriptures say that the meek shall inherit the earth. Thus we will be free to live where we want...build our own houses and live peacefully in an earth made new...where lions will lay down with lambs, and no more war. For ever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here is a pop quiz question for you.     Since we KNOW that heavenly JERUSALEM is true JERUSALEM

IFwe know that earthly jerusalme is capital of Earthly Israel.    THEN is TRUE ISRAEL spiritual .    TICK TOCK.  the clocks running. 

a hint...................they are not all ISRALE who are of ISRAEL.............................tick tock.   

Mmm frienduff thaylorde,

Let`s look a wee bit closer......Jerusalem consists of two parts - 1. Mt. Zion (upper area) and 2. the city further down. Thus when God`s word is referring to the heavenly Jerusalem it is also of two parts. Let`s go to Hebrews and see.

`..you have come to Mount Zion AND to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,....` (Heb. 12: 23)

So since we now know that there are two parts to Jerusalem and the heavenly Jerusalem we need to look into God`s word to see WHO is promised WHERE!

Marilyn.

31 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Mmm frienduff thaylorde,

Let`s look a wee bit closer......Jerusalem consists of two parts - 1. Mt. Zion (upper area) and 2. the city further down. Thus when God`s word is referring to the heavenly Jerusalem it is also of two parts. Let`s go to Hebrews and see.

`..you have come to Mount Zion AND to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem,....` (Heb. 12: 23)

So since we now know that there are two parts to Jerusalem and the heavenly Jerusalem we need to look into God`s word to see WHO is promised WHERE!

Marilyn.

The true Israel are those who follow Christ .  OH I know their is natural Israel too.    and I know we aint jews.

but ,    TRUE ISRALE is not THE FLESH ISRAEL.......................paul said it .   so does old test .   THEY are not all ISRALE who are of Israel.

meaning the children of the flesh only are not.  never were.   always a remenat that were truly of the spirit,  .   ITS ALL HEAVENLY SISTER and JESUS IS KING OF IT>

amen.    

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

The true Israel are those who follow Christ .  OH I know their is natural Israel too.    and I know we aint jews.

but ,    TRUE ISRALE is not THE FLESH ISRAEL.......................paul said it .   so does old test .   THEY are not all ISRALE who are of Israel.

meaning the children of the flesh only are not.  never were.   always a remenat that were truly of the spirit,  .   ITS ALL HEAVENLY SISTER and JESUS IS KING OF IT>

amen.    

But one day she shall descend.  for now the KINGDOM is within all believes.    THE KINGDOM of heaven are those in CHRIST .   SING IS SISTAH , SING IT ..............

just wanted to encouarage you .