IGNORED

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Spock

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

"mornings and evenings... two per day, 1150 days. Finally, you don't read my posts so I guess I should just stop. I addressed the error of the translation and how it doesn't even say sanctuary in the Hebrew. You're hanging onto man's translations. Read for yourself and you'll see the truth. Translations are filled with biases. Go back to the originals."

Amen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,130
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

2300.png

Sis, it does add up, which is what each pixel represents. You've never seen it because you can't fathom being wrong. Nothing more simpler than that. I also repeat the word of God concerning the sacrifices which are morning and evening EVERY day...

Numbers 28:4 (KJV)
The one lamb shalt thou offer in the morning, and the other lamb shalt thou offer at even;  

mornings and evenings... two per day, 1150 days. Finally, you don't read my posts so I guess I should just stop. I addressed the error of the translation and how it doesn't even say sanctuary in the Hebrew. You're hanging onto man's translations. Read for yourself and you'll see the truth. Translations are filled with biases. Go back to the originals.

Hi Abdicate,

I do read your posts, that is why I wrote (Holy place) as you said. Now I can certainly take being wrong - been that many times, and that is why we discuss to see if what we say stands up. Now I am still trying to see how you get -

sac / 1,150 days ........stopped .......................1,290 days.........cleansing.

That to me adds up to 2,440 days???? Whereas God`s word says from the sacrifices thr` transgression of desolation till the `qodesh` (sacred place or thing) is cleansed will be 2,300 days.

Marilyn.

2300 "evenings and mornings" .... 1150 days

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

9 hours ago, Abdicate said:

You might want to check your bible... they preach for 1260 days, Rev 11:3, die, lay there for 3.5 days while the world rejoices, are brought back to life and are raptured, and according to Jesus, when this happens, Israel is to flee to Petra, Matt 24:15, for 1260 days, Rev 12:6. But you know what, I'm not going to argue about this because it's black and white in the word of God.

Perhaps you don't know where the exact midpoint of the week is found in Revelation. Perhaps you just don't know that chapters 11, 12, and 13 are very much midpoint chapters.  The 70th week is "marked" by 7's: the 7th seal begins the week, the 7th trumpet marks the midpoint, and the 7th vial ends it.

In John narrative, 11:1-4 is just 3 1/2 days before the man of sin will enter the temple and declare that he is god - the abomination that Jesus spoke of. And at that moment, the 7th trumpet will sound in heaven marking the midpoint of the week. A second or two later, John is at 12:6 where those in Judea begin to flee. 

But back to chapter 11. Verse two tells us that the city will BEGIN to be trampled for 42 months. This is our first clue that John is near the midpoint. Every one of these  3 1/2 year times, whether given in days, months or times, is for the last half of the week. So we might ask, WHY? What happened in 11:1 - `11:2 that would cause the city to be trampled? I believe it is the man of sin arriving in Jerusalem with His Gentile (think Muslim) armies. AFter all, if he is to enter the temple, he must first arrive in Jerusalem. God then sends the two witnesses, because the man of sin arrived. My guess is, they arrive in Jerusalem seconds after the man of sin arrives. The time? Exactly 3 1/2 days before the abomination event.  So they begin their testimony at that moment, and testify for 1260 days. That takes them to just 3 1/2 days before the 7th vial that ends the week. 

Please understand, 11:4 - 11:13 are written as a parenthesis: John takes us on a side journey down the last half of the week with the Two Witnesses, showing us what will happen. But in verse 14, John snaps right back to the midpoint, and the 7th trumpet sounds, marking the moment the man of sin enters the temple.

So they are killed, just 3 1/2 days before the end of the week. They lay dead for those 3 1/2 days, then rise up at the 7th vial that ends the week. And that is when God raises ALL the Old Testament saints. I believe the two witnesses will be Enoch and Elijah, the two men that have never died. It is appoint to man once to die. 

There is no need to disagree or argue: this is the truth.

Edited by iamlamad

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Abdicate,

I do read your posts, that is why I wrote (Holy place) as you said. Now I can certainly take being wrong - been that many times, and that is why we discuss to see if what we say stands up. Now I am still trying to see how you get -

sac / 1,150 days ........stopped .......................1,290 days.........cleansing.

That to me adds up to 2,440 days???? Whereas God`s word says from the sacrifices thr` transgression of desolation till the `qodesh` (sacred place or thing) is cleansed will be 2,300 days.

Marilyn.

You are still imagining that the 2300 days belong in the 70th week. Amazing.

9 hours ago, Abdicate said:

2300.png

Sis, it does add up, which is what each pixel represents. You've never seen it because you can't fathom being wrong. Nothing more simpler than that. I also repeat the word of God concerning the sacrifices which are morning and evening EVERY day...

Numbers 28:4 (KJV)
The one lamb shalt thou offer in the morning, and the other lamb shalt thou offer at even;  

mornings and evenings... two per day, 1150 days. Finally, you don't read my posts so I guess I should just stop. I addressed the error of the translation and how it doesn't even say sanctuary in the Hebrew. You're hanging onto man's translations. Read for yourself and you'll see the truth. Translations are filled with biases. Go back to the originals.

The 2300, whether mornings and evenings, or days, was for the days of Antiochus, NOT Daniel's 70th week. You are taking that number out of its context.

|-------1260 days---------------------|exact midpoint|------------------1260 days----------|

7th seal-------------------------------|7th trumpet|------------------------------------7th vial

10 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

The 2,300 days is needed to establish the beginning and thus the end of the trib. otherwise those other numbers just `float` around. The 2,300 days gives us 220 days prior = the 7 months Israel takes to cleanse the land of bodies (Russian War) before they start their sacrifices.

Then we can place the 1,290 days for the cleansing of the temple and then we clearly see that when the Lord returns, 1,260 days makes the trib, shortened by 1 month. All these are firmly in place by these two markers -

1. The Passover date, 14th of the Jewish New Year (Nissan)

2. Exactly 4 weeks prior is the feast of Purim, the celebration of National Deliverance. 15th of Adar. When there are 2 Adars to catch up their calendar then we have 1,290 + 30 + 15. The exact date of the celebration (=`Blessed is he ...1,335 days`)

These two dates firmly give us the exact times of the tribulation.

Marilyn.

I disagree. The 2300 does not fit, and is not needed. We don't need to know when the daily sacrifices begin. John tells us they will stop when the man of sin enters the temple and declares he is god. the temple is then defiled and the daily sacrifices must cease. And that event will be marked in heaven by the 7th vial. From that moment, it will be 1260 days of fleeing. 

But the 1260 days of testifying by the two witnesses will begin 3 1/2 days before the man of sin enters the temple. So their 1260 days will end 3 1/2 days before the week ends with the 7th vial.

We know that there will be an extra 3o days added onto the 1260 days. So SOME EVENT will take place, 30 days after the 7th vial that ends the week. Perhaps that is when Jesus returns. The marriage and supper may just take 30 days. 

Then another event will take place 45 days after that. I don't know what that event will be either. It could be the judgement of the nations. Or it could be the official opening of the millennial reign.  It could be Satan being bound.

As for your dates given: do they fit EVERY year, or a particular year? How do you know any part of the 70th week will include the Passover?

Edited by iamlamad

"We know that there will be an extra 3o days added onto the 1260 days. So SOME EVENT will take place, 30 days after the 7th vial that ends the week. Perhaps that is when Jesus returns. The marriage and supper may just take 30 days. 

Then another event will take place 45 days after that. I don't know what that event will be either. It could be the judgement of the nations. Or it could be the official opening of the millennial reign.  It could be Satan being bound"

The battle of Armageddon war will take place in the 30 day period

Then the Lord will be on the earth and He will separate the mortals from the tribulation period [sheep and goats] in the next 45 days 

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

If you cared about details, you should fix your name icon... oh and the exact midpoint of 7 years is 3.5 years and from Passover to Feast of Trumpets is 1260 days on a 30-day month calendar.

I agree on the 3.5 years. That is precisely when the 7th trumpet will sound. 

If indeed, the Jewish feasts fit perfectly with the 1260, 1290 and 1335 days, one might be able to guess which years God is talking about, if these numbers are compared to the Jewish feast dates in our future.

Correct .... and one does not even have to consider any feast days

Here is the timeline from the beginning

1260 days + 1260 days + 30 days + 45 days

These are based upon the Lord's prophetic time .... a 360 day year and a 30 day month

The Julian calendar is not a part of this calculation