IGNORED

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Spock

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/16/2018 at 6:20 PM, Spock said:

Doesn’t the  2300days in Daniel 8 refer to Antiochus Ephiphanes taking over Jerusalem from 

9/6/171 - 12/25/165 BC?

i have this written in my notebook. Not sure what commentary  I got it from.

is this a near far Prophecy?  I could never figure out the far part so I excluded it.

Its not really 2300 Days brother, its 2300 Evenings and Mornings. The verse in question has these two words EREB & BOQER which the English translators called days. But they mean Dusk (EREB-6153) and Dawn (BOQER-1242). Notice after DAYS Below there is two numbers.  (HEBREW VERSION BELOW)

And he said 559 z8799 unto x413 me, Unto x5704 two thousand 505 and three 7969 hundred 3967 days; 6153 1242 then shall the sanctuary 6944 be cleansed. 6663 z8738

So the 2300 are 2300 Evening and Morning Oblations seen in Daniel chapter 9, his prayer was said to be at the Evening Oblation (Prayer/Tribute to God)

21 Yea, whiles I was speaking in prayer, even the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning, being caused to fly swiftly, touched me about the time of the evening oblation.

So the 2300 is rally 2300 prayer sessions or Evenings and Mornings which means 1150 Days. That fits into the Beasts 42 Month time-line or 1260 days. This is an end time event. Nothing to do with Antiochus brother. Bit the 2300 days confuses many. Its actually 1150 days. 

On 12/29/2017 at 11:05 AM, Spock said:

I invite all comments, pro and con, and I especially invite you showing me through scripture where you believe I am in error, if you believe that. I do not claim to have all the answers, but like you, I’m seeking and searching for them like faithful Bereans. 

I will try  to consider and mesh both Daniels final 7 year period that has been prophesied pursuant to Daniel 9 and the book of Revelation End time events which only talks about a 3.5 year period, known as the GREAT TRIBULATION. 

Let me preface my timeline with this: I believe it is possible the four horsemen of the apocalypse (first four Seals) have been opened and have ridden already. I believe it is possible that began as soon as Yeshua (Jesus) entered Heaven on His ascension from earth. (Rev 5)  I see the rider of the first horse, the spirit of antichrist, going forth throughout the world which I see immediately beginning after Jesus left.

Timeline In chronological order:

1. I see the final seven year period that Daniel prophesied will begin with some sort of peace treaty or covenant being made with the many (Israel included).  I believe, but not dogmatic, that the two witnesses of Rev 11 will make their appearance in Jerusalem at this time and will preach the Word for 3.5 years. The two witnesses will be Enoch, Elijah, or Moses, two of this three. 

2. This will allow for Israel to rebuild their Temple (FYI, I do not believe it will be on the Temple Mount, but rather in the City of David, just South of the Temple Mount.)

3. There will be relative calmness in the Middle East and the world as a result of this treaty for about 3 years.

4. Very close to the 3.5 year mark, the RAPTURE....very unexpected and sudden. Be ready Saints! I believe this group of people is represented in Rev 7: 9-17 and I don’t think it is coincidental this scene takes place BEFORE the Trumpet Judgments of Rev 8. 

5.At the midpoint of the 7 years, the Man of sin (the Beast, known as the antichrist) will make his move to be worshipped and set himself up in the rebuilt Temple to proclaim such. The ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS HERE.  This now begins the time period known as the Great Tribulation= 1260 Days, 3.5 years, time, times, and a half. 

6. The 6th seal begins right at this moment. God is not happy with this abomination and shows his anger both here on earth (large earthquake) and cosmic signs in the heavenlies.

7. The Faithful remnant Jews (1/3) flee to the Mountains, I think in Bosrah, Jordan. 

8. The Trumpet Judgments begin shortly after the Abomination 

9. The 144,000 Jews will also be evangelizing hard during this time. 

10. The Bowl judgments follow the Trumpets, obviously in that final 3.5 year period (GT)

11. The nations will meet at Armageddon (I am not sure if this is also called the Gog/Magog War of Ezekiel 38/39, and not sure if Gog=Beast.) just before the return of  Yeshua right at the end of the 70th week.

12. Christ comes back with his saints and kicks some booty.  (FYI, The Saints immediately went up from the Rapture to the Bema Judgment for their rewards and the Marriage Supper.)  The Beast and the False Prophet are thrown into the Lake of Fire and Satan is bound for 1000 years in the Abyss. 

13. Sheep and Goat Judgment- the sheep repopulate earth, goats are judged guilty and Removed

14. Christ sets up his Millenial Kingdom for 1000 yrs

15. Satan loosed, does his thing again rallying the unbelievers, Fire from Heaven devours them, Satan now thrown into Lake of Fire to be reunited with Beast and False Prophet

16. New Heaven and New Earth (might be a renewed Earth)

Obviously this is not all encompassing, but I think it says enough to generate thought and I’ve probably said enough for now. So, let me have it. 

Thanks.

spock

Instead of dissecting the parts of your post I might differ on, I will just say I agree on about 80-85 percent, thus a good overall Job, we can look at the divergent points after I give my accounting of the end, that way we'll both have reference points. The Holy Spirit last night gave me the 1290 and 1335 Mystery of Daniel 12 and I am giddy. I will save that for later. 

Just wanted to say your eschatology seems to be coming along very well overall. God bless.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/31/2017 at 7:31 AM, Spock said:

Daniel 12:11

11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

i think you and I are interpreting this differently. To me this says.....from the abomination to the end when Jesus returns will be 1290 days. I believe the sheep and goat Judgment might last a while so let’s say it takes 45 days. If you make it into his Millenial reign,that might be day 1335....again this is from the abomination of desolation.

this verse does not show the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. I already showed you Daniel said it is IN THE MIDDLE of the seven year period. Scripture does not contradict itself. Your interpretation is faulty if you think the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. Sorry to be so blunt.

Since you have a post on this I am going to go ahead and post what the Holy Spirit gave me last night. I am truly giddy, this has always been something that bugged me. A guy trying to tell me such and such came at day 1185 and me saying what in the world are you talking about 1185 days for, then hes like well 1185 days is left in the seven year period of 2520 days after the 1335 day event happens. I will not bore you further because he is a good guy but hes mixed up on his dates on pretty much everything, BUT....him having that 1185 instead of 1335 hit me like a ton of bricks as I was studying it. Everything is reversed !! Jesus/Angel starts out by saying that after the holy people have been scattered there will be a time, times and a half [time] left. (1260 days).

Then Daniel asks for mire understanding, Jesus/Angel tells Daniel to go his way, the books secrets will be sealed until the end time, then he throws in two more points of reference. 1290 and 1335. The reason it hit me that these had to be reversed was the Daily [sacrifice] is taken away and the AOD is set up at the 1290 day point. But that can not be, the holy people can not be scattered at the 1260 day mark and the Daily taken away/AOD set up at the 1290 day mark, it is an impossibility, it hit me, just like you pointed out above, the 1290 is days from the AOD/Daily taken away until the end/Jesus returns. 

That means the 1335 is reversed also, they are all three speaking about the amount of days from Events that happen until the end or Jesus returns to the Mt. of Olives, Armageddon. So who shows up BEFORE the Day of the Lord? The Two-witnesses of course.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: 6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

So all three dates are about how long or how many days it is until the end from each of the three events mentioned. 

1. The holy people are scattered thus there are 1260 days until the end he tells Daniel. Woman/Israel flees for 1260 Days.

2. The Daily (I say Oblation or tribute to God/Jesus since Israel have already repented) is taken away and the AOD is set up. there is 1290 Days to the end.

3. The Two-witnesses show up to turn Israel back unto God BEFORE the Day of the Lord. There is 1335 Days until the end/Jesus returns. 

Thus we get the.........BLESSED is he that makes it to the 1335 days. Why? Because Elijah turns lost souls to Jesus Christ, then they are protected by God Himself unto the end times if they heeded Jesus' words and fled when they saw the Abomination of Desolation being set up 30 Days before the Anti-Christ attacks Jerusalem and thus becomes the Beast !! (Woman is protected for 1260 days) BLESSED is those that made it all 1335 Days after they received Jesus as their Messiah,  all the way until Jesus returned to save them from the Beast and his minions. They couldn't have been blessed before the two-witnesses turned them unto Christ........No blessing.......two witnesses show up, Israel repents, Jews are blessed, there are 1335 days left. 

So the two-witnesses show up 75 Days before the Beast Conquers Jerusalem and 45 days before the Daily (Sacrifice is NOT in the Hebrew text) is taken away and the Abomination of Desolation is set up. The two-witnesses die after the 2nd Woe, before the 3rd Woe (which is all Seven Vials). So the Seven Vials must last 75 Days, it all fits man, Wow. 

The 144,000 is ALL ISRAEL, its not a real number its a figurative number. 12 means fullness, the 12 x 12 x 12 is ALL ISRAEL. In Rev. ch. 7 the Angels are told to hold back the plagues until the 144,000 (Jews who are fleeing) are sealed (protected). Hurt not the earth etc etc. till we have sealed the servants.

Rev. 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees (Plagues of God), till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

So until Israel are in the Wilderness (Petra) God holds off the Plagues/Day of the Lord from coming forth. Then when Israel are protected (Sealed) the Anti-Christ can come forth, Conquer Jerusalem and thus become the BEAST. There are then 1260 Days left, the Day of the Lord begins as the First Seal is opened. For the previous 30 Days God held him off, Jesus did not open the Seal until Israel were in their SAFE ZONE so to speak. With 1290 days left he takes away the worshiping of Jesus/God, sets up the AOD.........With 1260 days left the Anti-Christ is allowed to attack Jerusalem, he conquers them, and forces all to serve him. 

This tells us the Peace/Security Deal is a humdinger, this European President is given much power via PEACE over many, and he seems to use this power 1290 Days before Jesus returns to make an edict that Jesus Christ can not be worshiped in the Temple of God, and that an Image will be placed in the Temple of God. But he doesn't attack at this point, he is of course being held back by the Restrainer, Jesus opens the 1st Seal and thus the Day of the Lord begins at the Midway point or with 1260 Days left in the one week period or seven yea period. The time is nigh.