Jump to content
Spock

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Yes I have thought of preparing some notes on the REAL millennium, for people have either been taught that it is like the new earth, or that `in the world`s eyes` like `mad max` (not that I`ve seen it but heard like after a nuclear fall out) So it would be good to actually see what God`s word says regarding it. Even if we aren`t there, it is important to KNOW the Lord His character and His purposes (for all) for us to come to the unity of the faith, what we believe of the Lord.

The Lord has written much in His word that is of His purposes and that brings a deep understanding of Him, not just a selfish - well it`s not about me so it doesn`t matter, type of thinking, or it`s not about salvation therefore it doesn`t matter - and like the lemons (?) many `saved,` run head long over the cliff of error not really knowing where they are going.)

`To know Him,` as the Apostle Paul so deeply desired, mean more than a superficial knowledge, but actually know WHY and WHAT He is doing.

regards, Marilyn. 

Hi Marilyn!

Here's my plug on the millennium. The earth will be in very bad shape, because of war(s), pollution, catastrophes, neglect, judgments, etc. It's pretty clear in scripture that during the millennial reign of Christ, the curses are going to be partially lifted off the earth, and the earth will be partially restored to close to Garden of Eden conditions. I suspect most of it will be accomplished by human-kind, those who humanly enter the millennium and the nations, and possibly the Saints will be cleaning and restoring the Earth.

We, those of us whom are "caught up" or resurrected, will not be sitting around playing our harps and eating grapes. We will be in service to the Lord and have jobs and purpose in the Kingdom of Christ, and will be productive. We know part of our rewards will be our positions in the Kingdom of Heaven, based on our service to the Lord while we were flesh upon the Earth. We know the Apostles are going to judge the twelve tribes of Israel. I suspect we will be rulers / supervisors and our positions will be based on our loyalty and work for Christ when in the flesh?  

At the end of the millennium when the Earth is melted with fervent heat, I suspect the globe will be as good or better than the Garden of Eden for all eternity. The Earth and the New Jerusalem will be our eternal home and we will be with the Lord forever. I've wondered if we're going to be allowed to slip out occasionally to explore the universe? If there is a universe, as I take it the second heaven (universe) is also going to pass away. 

Just my thoughts from interpretation scripture. Others mileage will vary greatly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hello friends

They are Lemmings, Marilyn lol.  And welcome back Spock.  Haven't seen you for a while, glad to see you now!

Greetings my Sister2,

Yes, I’ve been away....I apologize for that. I got myself involved in several pursuits so something had to go. (Said while standing in the corner.)

But, my passion for Bible Prophecy has not been diminished one bit. In fact, I probably need to slow down a bit.

Thanks for missing me.

love in Christ going out your way,

Spock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Marilyn!

Here's my plug on the millennium. The earth will be in very bad shape, because of war(s), pollution, catastrophes, neglect, judgments, etc. It's pretty clear in scripture that during the millennial reign of Christ, the curses are going to be partially lifted off the earth, and the earth will be partially restored to close to Garden of Eden conditions. I suspect most of it will be accomplished by human-kind, those who humanly enter the millennium and the nations, and possibly the Saints will be cleaning and restoring the Earth.

We, those of us whom are "caught up" or resurrected, will not be sitting around playing our harps and eating grapes. We will be in service to the Lord and have jobs and purpose in the Kingdom of Christ, and will be productive. We know part of our rewards will be our positions in the Kingdom of Heaven, based on our service to the Lord while we were flesh upon the Earth. We know the Apostles are going to judge the twelve tribes of Israel. I suspect we will be rulers / supervisors and our positions will be based on our loyalty and work for Christ when in the flesh?  

At the end of the millennium when the Earth is melted with fervent heat, I suspect the globe will be as good or better than the Garden of Eden for all eternity. The Earth and the New Jerusalem will be our eternal home and we will be with the Lord forever. I've wondered if we're going to be allowed to slip out occasionally to explore the universe? If there is a universe, as I take it the second heaven (universe) is also going to pass away. 

Just my thoughts from interpretation scripture. Others mileage will vary greatly.

I enjoyed reading your words here, Dennis.

i know the Scripture says the martyrs under the alter (Rev 20:4)  and the Faithful martyrs who did not take the mark of the beast will be REIGNING with Christ for 1000 years, but I’m not sure if every believer from all time will be reigning too. It seems like there would be many many more rulers than workers. 

I don’t get the impression there will be that many humans here to start the Millenial, so I would imagine if you add up all the believers of all time, that would be much more than the humans who enter the Millenial. So, this is why I’m hesitant to say I will be ruling over some city or something similar. Although I’ve always wanted to be a judge, with my law background, I think I would be good at it ......as long as I have competent secretaries keeping me organized. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-31.htm

Who does it say takes away the sacrifice and places the abomination that causes desolation in this verse.

A man or "arms"?

You can lie and say it's a man.Or you can be honest and say they as in the "arms" that stand on his part.

 

 

 

Just curious, why didn’t you quote the next verse where it says HE ....

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Spock said:

Just curious, why didn’t you quote the next verse where it says HE ....

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-32.htm

Because it has nothing to do with the abomination that causes desolation which takes place three and a half years after the sacrifice is abolished. 

In other words the abomination that causes desolation is placed just before the coming of Christ at the end of the age.Would you like more verses covering this to compare?

 

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Because it has nothing to do with the abomination that causes desolation which takes place three and a half years after the sacrifice is abolished. 

In other words the abomination that causes desolation is placed just before the coming of Christ at the end of the age.Would you like more verses covering this to compare?

 

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

What does this mean to you?

2 thess 2

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Daniel 9

27He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’h In the middle of the ‘seven’i he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the templej he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.k ”l

Edited by Spock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Spock said:

I enjoyed reading your words here, Dennis.

i know the Scripture says the martyrs under the alter (Rev 20:4)  and the Faithful martyrs who did not take the mark of the beast will be REIGNING with Christ for 1000 years, but I’m not sure if every believer from all time will be reigning too. It seems like there would be many many more rulers than workers. 

I don’t get the impression there will be that many humans here to start the Millenial, so I would imagine if you add up all the believers of all time, that would be much more than the humans who enter the Millenial. So, this is why I’m hesitant to say I will be ruling over some city or something similar. Although I’ve always wanted to be a judge, with my law background, I think I would be good at it ......as long as I have competent secretaries keeping me organized. 

Hey Spock!

I'm by no means saying this will be even close, but this is how my mind pictures it from reading the Word. Yeah, there will be few who enter the millennium, however, I suspect the re-population will occur exponentially. When the Hebrews entered Egypt I believe there were 70 family members. And in the Exodus, there had to be 2-3 million counting women and children that departed in just 400 years. 

No, I don't believe every Christian will be reigning either, that's a great reward for faithful service. I won't go into the details, but I'll probably be digging ditches and taking out the trash. But at any rate, my major point was we won't be idle and we'll be tending to our Lord's business. I have to believe part of the work will be helping to restore the Earth, since man was responsible for its deterioration. Who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

Hello friends

They are Lemmings, Marilyn lol.  And welcome back Spock.  Haven't seen you for a while, glad to see you now!

Thanks SisterActs2,

I knew something was wrong, ahhh a senior`s spelling moment/day. Ha ha. Thanks. Good to have each other`s back in the right way.

Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey Spock!

I'm by no means saying this will be even close, but this is how my mind pictures it from reading the Word. Yeah, there will be few who enter the millennium, however, I suspect the re-population will occur exponentially. When the Hebrews entered Egypt I believe there were 70 family members. And in the Exodus, there had to be 2-3 million counting women and children that departed in just 400 years. 

No, I don't believe every Christian will be reigning either, that's a great reward for faithful service. I won't go into the details, but I'll probably be digging ditches and taking out the trash. But at any rate, my major point was we won't be idle and we'll be tending to our Lord's business. I have to believe part of the work will be helping to restore the Earth, since man was responsible for its deterioration. Who knows?

I think Marilyn C knows?  So maybe she will give us her insights.

im like you.....if I can’t be a judge, send me off in the universe to watch over some planet of Cro Magnum men needing my organizational skills. Lol

and, since my body will be immortal, I wouldn’t mind being a cop. No one can hurt me so give me my stun gun or some gun that can freeze the dude when I hit them. I can see that as being fun too.  

I can go on.......

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hi Marilyn!

Here's my plug on the millennium. The earth will be in very bad shape, because of war(s), pollution, catastrophes, neglect, judgments, etc. It's pretty clear in scripture that during the millennial reign of Christ, the curses are going to be partially lifted off the earth, and the earth will be partially restored to close to Garden of Eden conditions. I suspect most of it will be accomplished by human-kind, those who humanly enter the millennium and the nations, and possibly the Saints will be cleaning and restoring the Earth.

We, those of us whom are "caught up" or resurrected, will not be sitting around playing our harps and eating grapes. We will be in service to the Lord and have jobs and purpose in the Kingdom of Christ, and will be productive. We know part of our rewards will be our positions in the Kingdom of Heaven, based on our service to the Lord while we were flesh upon the Earth. We know the Apostles are going to judge the twelve tribes of Israel. I suspect we will be rulers / supervisors and our positions will be based on our loyalty and work for Christ when in the flesh?  

At the end of the millennium when the Earth is melted with fervent heat, I suspect the globe will be as good or better than the Garden of Eden for all eternity. The Earth and the New Jerusalem will be our eternal home and we will be with the Lord forever. I've wondered if we're going to be allowed to slip out occasionally to explore the universe? If there is a universe, as I take it the second heaven (universe) is also going to pass away. 

Just my thoughts from interpretation scripture. Others mileage will vary greatly.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for the thoughts. I agree we will not be sitting around, so.......have you ever thought that IF we and the Lord are on the earth then there would be millions of us besides all those born at the end of the millennium (believers) and why on earth are we all holed up in Jerusalem (do we all fit????) awaiting Satan and the world armies to surround us????

`Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, (people of the land) to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.

They went up on the breadth of the earth and SURROUNDED THE CAMP OF THE SAINTS AND THE BELOVED CITY. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.` (Rev. 20: 7 - 9)

regards, Marilyn.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×