Jump to content
Spock

Possible End Time Timeline (a bit different)

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

The New Jerusalem doesn`t come down to near the earth till AFTER the old earth is burnt up.

`And I saw a new heavens and new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away.` (Rev. 21: 1)

Thinking out loud. Since Jesus went up to prepare a place for us, I wonder if this New Jerusalem City I described (Rev 21 ) is this place where people who pass from Earth and go to Heaven with their spiritual body are residing as we speak.  Why could they not continue living there after they acquire their new imperishable body?

in other words, I don’t see the saints even residing on Earth. 

see john 14: 1-3 for my reference

 

Edited by Spock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spock said:

Thinking out loud. Since Jesus went up to prepare a place for us, I wonder if this New Jerusalem City I described (Rev 21 ) is this place where people who pass from Earth and go to Heaven with their spiritual body are residing as we speak.  Why could they not continue living there after they acquire their new imperishable body?

see john 14: 1-3 for my reference 

for my reference

Hi Spock,

Mmmm why do we always read God`s word as ALL about us!!!! BUT do we read a newspaper as all about us. We read and learn of what the Lord is doing. And you would as a law teacher know specifically that who says what to whom is paramount in a court of law, so why not in God`s word, the highest law in the universe.

Jesus is talking to the disciples as regards their future, the New Jerusalem, with the OT saints. Now we know that awaits in the General Assembly.

`But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, to the General Assembly, and church of the first-born who are registered in heaven, to God the judge of all, to the SPIRITS OF JUST MEN made perfect, to Jesus...` (Heb. 12: 22 _ 24)

So we see -

1. The church, the Body of Christ registered in heaven. (the third heaven) awaiting the gathering of the entire Body of Christ, (rapture).

2. The spirits of just men (& women, Heb. 11 people) who are `spirits` awaiting their new bodies and in eternity will come down with the New Jerusalem to rule over the earth.

Marilyn.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Spock said:

What does this mean to you?

2 thess 2

4He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Daniel 9

27He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’h In the middle of the ‘seven’i he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the templej he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.k ”l

1 He has narcissistic personality disorder.

2 In the middle of his reign he causes the  conscription to end when the military is given to the Israeli government.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

And as this verse states,it will be 1290 days from the time the sacrifice is abolished to the time the abomination that causes desolation is placed which would put the abomination at the end of the seven which would be at the time of the end as in this verse.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

 

Reading zech and revelation we find that his military he places in Jerusalem isn't able to hold it and it is taken from his military by the beast.(ten horns)Obviously he responds with the abomination that causes desolation.

References of the city being taken from his control at the time of the end is found

 

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

The beast has control of Jerusalem for three days

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-11.htm

 

Same in zech

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-2.htm

This is when the abomination that causes desolation is placed.Notice just as in the gospel the people are fleeing .

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

Keep in mind.The two witnesses ascend into heaven in a cloud.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-12.htm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To Marilyn,

 

 

E6D5DEB9-1450-4EF3-A8E0-DFD832F97BC9.png

Edited by Spock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

1 He has narcissistic personality disorder.

2 In the middle of his reign he causes the  conscription to end when the military is given to the Israeli government.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

And as this verse states,it will be 1290 days from the time the sacrifice is abolished to the time the abomination that causes desolation is placed which would put the abomination at the end of the seven which would be at the time of the end as in this verse.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

 

Reading zech and revelation we find that his military he places in Jerusalem isn't able to hold it and it is taken from his military by the beast.(ten horns)Obviously he responds with the abomination that causes desolation.

References of the city being taken from his control at the time of the end is found

 

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

The beast has control of Jerusalem for three days

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-11.htm

 

Same in zech

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-2.htm

This is when the abomination that causes desolation is placed.Notice just as in the gospel the people are fleeing .

http://biblehub.com/zechariah/14-5.htm

Keep in mind.The two witnesses ascend into heaven in a cloud.

http://biblehub.com/revelation/11-12.htm

 

Daniel 12:11

11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

 

i think you and I are interpreting this differently. To me this says.....from the abomination to the end when Jesus returns will be 1290 days. I believe the sheep and goat Judgment might last a while so let’s say it takes 45 days. If you make it into his Millenial reign,that might be day 1335....again this is from the abomination of desolation.

this verse does not show the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. I already showed you Daniel said it is IN THE MIDDLE of the seven year period. Scripture does not contradict itself. Your interpretation is faulty if you think the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. Sorry to be so blunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spock said:

Daniel 12:11

11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

 

i think you and I are interpreting this differently. To me this says.....from the abomination to the end when Jesus returns will be 1290 days. I believe the sheep and goat Judgment might last a while so let’s say it takes 45 days. If you make it into his Millenial reign,that might be day 1335....again this is from the abomination of desolation.

this verse does not show the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. I already showed you Daniel said it is IN THE MIDDLE of the seven year period. Scripture does not contradict itself. Your interpretation is faulty if you think the abomination is at the end of the seven year period. Sorry to be so blunt.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

To be bunt.I need not change the word of god to fit  my view.The word says from the time the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination that causes desolation set up, there is 1290 days and that gave me my insight. You however must change to word of god to fit your view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Spock said:

To Marilyn,

 

 

E6D5DEB9-1450-4EF3-A8E0-DFD832F97BC9.png

Great pic, there bro,

Now can you please find a scripture/s to show WHO is residing there?

Happy New Year Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Spock said:

Daniel 12:11

11“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

 

z.4.Cal.jpg

Hi Spock.

This is part of what I posted in my blog area - `The Tribulation Calendar.` I wrote each part step by step. Now as I see you have understood some of it I thought I`d post my conclusion. You may want to look at it step by step in my blog. Interested in what you think. To me it looks straight forward and simple.

regards, Marilyn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

z.4.Cal.jpg

Hi Spock.

This is part of what I posted in my blog area - `The Tribulation Calendar.` I wrote each part step by step. Now as I see you have understood some of it I thought I`d post my conclusion. You may want to look at it step by step in my blog. Interested in what you think. To me it looks straight forward and simple.

regards, Marilyn.

I hope this visual helps shilohsfoal.  Thanks.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Great pic, there bro,

Now can you please find a scripture/s to show WHO is residing there?

Happy New Year Marilyn.

I guess you were not impressed with my John 14 cite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×