IGNORED

God parted the red seas and He turned a rod into a serpent, so why wouldn't He stop a gun from firing?

Graceat76036

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

The same reason God never stopped Adam and Eve from sinning, causing Him to have to send the Word, who became flesh to die an horrific death for those who choose to believe in Him and in Him who sent Him.

We all have free will to chose what ever we want to do.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

At the present, we see through a glass darkly. Meaning while here on Earth we can't understand the whole picture and plan of God completely. We're told that ALL things work out for good for those that love the Lord. And to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 

As was stated above, Christians will suffer tribulation and the evils of this world. Christians are not exempt from the powers and principalities in high places that rule this Earth. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

At the present, we see through a glass darkly. Meaning while here on Earth we can't understand the whole picture and plan of God completely. We're told that ALL things work out for good for those that love the Lord. And to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 

As was stated above, Christians will suffer tribulation and the evils of this world. Christians are not exempt from the powers and principalities in high places that rule this Earth. 

God's understanding is beyond our understanding as humans. He has a plan and He can see the whole picture where we can not. We have to trust Him and have faith. Blind faith.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,447
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

18 hours ago, missmuffet said:

God's understanding is beyond our understanding as humans. He has a plan and He can see the whole picture where we can not. We have to trust Him and have faith. Blind faith.

No, not blind faith at all... We have many, many witnesses who recorded what they saw and heard. We have the creation as a witness. We have the inerrant infallible word of the Lord, we have prophesy. 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

6 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

No, not blind faith at all... We have many, many witnesses who recorded what they saw and heard. We have the creation as a witness. We have the inerrant infallible word of the Lord, we have prophesy. 

That is true. Instead of blind faith I should have said "We walk by faith and not by sight" 2 Corinthians 5:7.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  357
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/29/2017 at 8:06 PM, Graceat76036 said:

Psalm 91 assures us of God's protection and I just don't understand how a person can walk into His sanctuary and kill many in a congregation, as His followers are assembled together worshipping Him. Almighty God could've stopped that demon, but didn't. So i have a hard time trusting God when it seems like He doesn't back His Word. I'm an autistic lady who is confused and i truly desire to know Him and be able to trust Him. Please don't hate me for this question.

unfortunately, it is a hard time of trial

i remember there had been a better time when believers prayed for whole humankind and there was more grace for salvation - actually it turned out that unfortunately wolves used the purity of newcomers before many of them were frustrated and others — introduced into the mystery of and brought in on heretical activity, because every person is born with pure heart, but false prophets have deceived many

Blessings