Sign in to follow this  
Abby-Joy

"I Point To You" by We Are Messengers

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JesusAngelPD777
      Praying for Protection
      Shalom Sisters and brothers!
      One of our sisters has been victim of witchcraft, and was almost killed.
      She just got released from the Hospital where God and his angels visited her.
      She met God for the first time and this event led her to an encounter with God.
      Many friends and family members have participated in demonic rituals to destroy her life and her sisters life.
      They both have been hospitalized and discharged.
      They are now recovering in a safe place.
      Please pray for spiritual deliverance, spiritual protection, enhanced and continued relationship with God, discernment, obedience,faith and wisdom
      For the 2 sisters.

Thank you, be blessed
    • By ClassicalBeauty
      For those of you who don't know, I had GERD. It was so bad I was getting physically sick nearly every day. I had pain all day long, I was not able to eat or drink anything without feeling severe pain, and then having multiple panic attacks after standing or moving for prolonged periods. It HURT so bad I thought I was having a heart attack, and this has happened more than once in my life. I have always had problems with acid reflux to some extent, but the last five to seven years have been really, really bad. It was so bad if affected my ability to work and even walk. Almost a week back, I received some healing from the Lord unbeknownst to me at the time. I ate four pieces of pizza, and had a glass of pop to wash it down as a "treat." Well, it took all the rest of that day, and all into the next day that I realized that I had "forgotten" to take my acid reflux medicine and then it dawned on me...

I had pizza AND pop both. Both of which are no no's when you have severe acid reflux like what I had. Of course, everything I ate flared up my acid reflux but those two things for sure were things I was to definitely STAY away from. I was amazed, then I marveled, and then I was humbled but excited. GOD HAD HEALED MY GERD.

Praise God! I believe more healing is to come. I can't wait to see what the Lord is doing in my life. <3

If God did it for me, he can do it for YOU too!
    • By RarexxRose
      Those still dealing with the pain of church hurt and healing and separation from those who have justified it with sayings like "eh they were learning"
    • By JesusAngelPD777
      Shalom to all!
      I'm praising God for he is good!
      Before my birth doctors had believed that I was dead and therefore scheduled an emergency abortion.

My mother a believer ,was not very peaceful about it and against the odds, prayed for it to be a mistake.

My father on the other hand ,pressured my mother to listen to the doctors.

On the day of the appointment my mother rescheduled without informing my father that she purposely did so.

On the following appointment, the doctor decided to make one more test and heard a very fainted hard to hear heartbeat.

He realized I was still alive and cancelled the procedure.
      Many years later (today) Im less than two weeks from my birthday which is only happening by the Grace of God whom against any doctors diagnosis ,saved my life therefore, I praise God for one more year since each year is a miracle had my mother not believed, I wouldn't be writing this here today.

Praise God!!!