IGNORED

God, Time and Foreknowledge; how can God know the future?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,805
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

There are verses that indicate other than what you are saying Scott A

Rom 1:18-20
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

12 hours ago, ScottA said:

Okay. But you seem to be expressing some favoritism for science, or a pride of such knowledge...like God would be pleased to see that we did not just take everything on faith, but were dabbling in one of His masterpieces of creation? Because I didn't mean to question your knowledge of science or spiritual truth...just to continue with what the article had begun in that was not completely accurate. Sorry, if I made you defensive.

Not defensive at all.  Just stating fact.  And once again you presume I have a favoritism for science and pride of knowledge; no, I do not.  I'm not a scientist. I'm a realist and the reality is that God created science for us to use.  Assumption seldom yields good results, Scott.

12 hours ago, enoob57 said:

There are verses that indicate other than what you are saying Scott A

Rom 1:18-20
18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
KJV

Amen, Steven,

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Not defensive at all.  Just stating fact.  And once again you presume I have a favoritism for science and pride of knowledge; no, I do not.  I'm not a scientist. I'm a realist and the reality is that God created science for us to use.  Assumption seldom yields good results, Scott.

Why then have you rejected my saying that the article is good and then added to it what was wrong and missing? Here we are talking about your feelings and not about the subject matter. And we have done so, because of your response to my help. If you like the beginning of the idea enough to post the article, how is it that you do not like the end?

2 hours ago, ScottA said:

Why then have you rejected my saying that the article is good and then added to it what was wrong and missing? Here we are talking about your feelings and not about the subject matter. And we have done so, because of your response to my help. If you like the beginning of the idea enough to post the article, how is it that you do not like the end?

I've no idea what you're talking about.  I posted the article because I thought it was a good one.  Just give your opinion of the article and be done with it.  Good grief.

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I've no idea what you're talking about.  I posted the article because I thought it was a good one.  Just give your opinion of the article and be done with it.  Good grief.

I did. And then I offered more information. Then you rebutted. Now you have no idea. 

5 hours ago, ScottA said:

I did. And then I offered more information. Then you rebutted. Now you have no idea. 

This is the topic of this thread:

Please just stick to that and don't make this a commentary on me or anyone else. 

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

This is the topic of this thread:

Please just stick to that and don't make this a commentary on me or anyone else. 

That is what I have done. I finished what you started. But you have broken your own rule and created quite a disturbance. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,805
  • Content Per Day:  7.96
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

One of the issues of putting this all together is realizing the starting point is the directive for advancement... what I mean is where is your faith already? Is it in the aspect of creation (the created thing) or The Creator. If it is the pragmatic of sensual proof you have already engaged in first birth substance where lie is all there is and the creation is god...
If it is in The Creator then The Word of God become your only source of truth and The Who of God 'IS' formed within you by it's substance and creation is a witness of physical realities sensually perceived but not 'all' that 'IS' or could be >for God 'IS' before, eternally, He created<...

10 hours ago, ScottA said:

That is what I have done. I finished what you started. But you have broken your own rule and created quite a disturbance. 

I will not entertain your attempts to start a argument, Scott.  Now stop derailing this thread.