• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-31.htm

In the above verse,Daniel writes that a military will accomplish three objectives.

To profain the sanctuary

To abolish the daily sacrifice,

And will place the abomination that causes desolation.

Seems simple enough to understand.What I can't understand is how people can not understand such a simple verse.Several times have I seen different people interpret this as a man claiming to be God.

Now we know with perfect logic a military can cause desolation using weapons designed to cause desolation.

And we know that a man claiming to be God anywhere at anytime does not cause desolation.It may cause him to be laughed at.It may cause others to be dismayed by his audacity,but it certainly does not cause desolation.

So how is it that people can not understand sound doctrin such as this one simple verse?

Have they been deceived by false teachers?Are they confusing parts of scripture with other parts that bare no meaning to this one verse?What ever the cause,it's a mystery to me how someone can not understand something as simple as this.

One thing for sure.They will not understand the terrifying experience the people are fleeing from.At least those who can flee.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-15.htm

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-11.htm

Here is yet another instance of peoples inability to accept sound doctrine.

In the above verse,there are 1290 days between the time the daily sacrifice is taken away and the abomination that causes desolation is set up.

Some people can not accept this simple verse.Why can they not believe the word of God or can not understand such a simple verse?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

http://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-31.htm

And we know that a man claiming to be God anywhere at anytime does not cause desolation.It may cause him to be laughed at.It may cause others to be dismayed by his audacity,but it certainly does not cause desolation.

http://biblehub.com/matthew/24-15.htm

A mere "man "   yes .

This " man" who although is not god as he claims , but actually has the second most powerful spiritual force in the universe backing him up ? 

Demonic though it may be  .

This kind of  spiritual power  is required that a mere " man " be resurrected  from the dead , and do " great wonders "   ( Revelation 13 : 14 )

" And he doeth great wonders .....which had the wound by a sword , and did live . " 

The desolation is spiritual in nature .

19 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

A mere "man "   yes .

This " man" who although is not god as he claims , but actually has the second most powerful spiritual force in the universe backing him up ? 

This kind of  spiritual power  is required that a mere " man " be resurrected  from the dead , and do " great wonders "   ( Revelation 13 : 14 )

" And he doeth great wonders .....which had the wound by a sword , and did live . " 

That is blasphemy. 

Jesus is the resurrection and  life.

http://biblehub.com/john/11-25.htm

Repent and believe he gospel

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

In AD 70 the roman 10th legion, comprising Syrians and Arabs destroyed Jerusalem and the temple. This was the third temple.
(Ishmael vs Isaac)
The 10th Legion desecrated it and all sorts of abominations were built on that site over the next few centuries. What is now the wailing wall is the ruin of the Roman fort that was also built there. The culmination of abominations is now the Dome of the rock. 

Check it out. Ishmael verses Issac. All down thru history. And the final battle will mainly be these two foes. Gog and Magog are historically located in Turkey.

Turkey was where Noah landed. Where Nimrod and Semiramis and Tammuz started all the pagan ideas and continued them thru Ishtar (queen of heaven or Dianna) as the roman easter pagan rites. Constantinople was the Roman empire at one time (thus named after Constantine). It is the central habitat historically of the beast's many systems and most likely will be in the end times. Perhaps find the little horn here, that was reborn from an apparently mortal head wound, as the final instigator of evil.

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:
22 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

A mere "man "   yes .

That is blasphemy. 

Jesus is the resurrection and  life.

http://biblehub.com/john/11-25.htm

Repent and believe he gospel

No mere man has been called the  " God of this world "  .

And this " god of this world "  has one objective , to deceive supernaturally  ,  and to destroy eternally is not to be underestimated .

I did not say it .  Jesus did , Paul did , Peter did . 

This is no "mere man " Peter says ,  but is : 

" as a roaring lion walketh about ,seeking whom he may devour ."   ( 1 Peter 5:8 ) 

That is not blasphemy , that is Peter speaking to the ability to destroy this spiritual power has  . 

And Peter should know . 

The very world you stand on has been yielded to him temporarily, you are standing on his turf :

" ..ye are not of this world ....therefore the world hateth you . "  ( John 15 : 19 ) 

"  ...I pray not for the world ...."    ( John 17 : 9 ) 

I did not ascribe to this second most powerful force in the universe control of this world , Jesus did .

You can argue with Jesus about it if you wish ,   but as for me I will trust what Jesus has said concerning the power to destroy and deceive the " god of this world " has .

Edited by Unfailing Presence

17 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

And this " god of this world "  has one objective , to deceive supernaturally  ,  and to destroy eternally is not to be underestimated .

" as a roaring lion walketh about ,seeking whom he may devour ."   ( 1 Peter 5:8 ) 

That is not blasphemy , that is Peter speaking to the ability to destroy this spiritual power has  . 

And Peter should know . 

The very world you stand on has been yielded to him temporarily, you are standing on his turf :

" ..ye are not of this world ....therefore the world hateth you . "  ( John 15 : 19 ) 

I did not ascribe to this second most powerful force in the universe control of this world , Jesus did .

You can argue with Jesus about it if you wish ,   but as for me I will trust what Jesus has said concerning the power to destroy and deceive the " god of this world " has .

Well,im sure the MAN of sin would really like you seeing you believe he is god.He believes he is too.You both agree he is god.

49 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:
1 hour ago, Unfailing Presence said:

And Peter should know . 

Well,im sure the MAN of sin would really like you seeing you believe he is god.He believes he is too.You both agree he is god

The Word of God calls him  ,   " the god of this world "  ( 2 Corinthians )  ,  as I accurately  quoted above .

Very telling that  your  position leaves  you no choice but to deceitfully, sneakily  change  it  into  ,   " he is god " ( Shilohsfoal ), with no scriptural support .

How worldly of you .

" In whom the GOD OF THIS WORLD hath blinded the minds of them which believe not . " 

( 2 Corinthians 4 : 4 )

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

In AD 70 the roman 10th legion, comprising Syrians and Arabs destroyed Jerusalem and the temple. This was the third temple.
(Ishmael vs Isaac)
The 10th Legion desecrated it and all sorts of abominations were built on that site over the next few centuries. What is now the wailing wall is the ruin of the Roman fort that was also built there. The culmination of abominations is now the Dome of the rock. 

Check it out. Ishmael verses Issac. All down thru history. And the final battle will mainly be these two foes. Gog and Magog are historically located in Turkey.

Turkey was where Noah landed. Where Nimrod and Semiramis and Tammuz started all the pagan ideas and continued them thru Ishtar (queen of heaven or Dianna) as the roman easter pagan rites. Constantinople was the Roman empire at one time (thus named after Constantine). It is the central habitat historically of the beast's many systems and most likely will be in the end times. Perhaps find the little horn here, that was reborn from an apparently mortal head wound, as the final instigator of evil.

Hey Justin!

What are you saying "this was the third temple"?

Just some interesting tidbits pertaining to your thoughts about Magog being historically Turkey. There are certainly some great expositors and scholars out there that maintain the coming Gog / Magog is a reference to Turkey as the leader and location. Doing research on the Scythian's, I've found they were descendants of Magog, and are referenced in the works of Josephus, whom had migrated to the far North, assuming to be Russia. Another interesting fact I discovered; during its erection, the Great Wall of China was known as "The Wall of Magog". 

I still believe Magog is Russia, as described in Eze 38: 39: and the land of Rosh. Turkey will be part of the coalition that invades Israel. I see everything for the Gog / Magog invasion shaping up right now in Syria. With Russia as the head in Syria, Iran building military bases in Syria, and now Turkey's involvement and occupation in Syria.  Tick tick tick...

How do your thoughts differ?

• Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

How do your thoughts differ?

Temple one, Solomon; two, Nehemia; Third, Herod's. My Father's House as the Lord called it. 

Ancient maps show Gog and Magog on opposite ends of Turkey. The rise of the Ottoman Empire may be soon, though a different flavor than expected.

Putin does seem to want to be in charge of Syria right now. Other nations are in flux, but they probably will be a gathering of Ishmael's seed against Isaac's.

Mecca is due north of Jerusalem I believe, so it might be a holy mecca type of thing against Jerusalem. Mecca has never been overrun. Old Babylon is in the south of Turkey I think and it will figure somehow in end times.

I think looking for Turkey to somehow be pivotal in these last times is a good idea. Listen out for the term 'Califate' in association with one of these places. That will be the seat of evil I believe.

ScreenHunter_110 Jan. 01 21.34.jpg

ScreenHunter_111 Jan. 01 21.35.jpg