MorningGlory

The dangers of Christians entertaining conspiracy theories

6 hours ago, other one said:

There were also witnesses that said it was a smaller plane.....   also several people who reported smelling cordite at the scene.......   and you almost never hear about all the records being destroyed that could have shown where the two trillion dollars that was missing that Donald Rumsfeld told us about the day before.   The Pentagon is almost a square mile in size and they hit the very office with all the records.....

Most of us who are partakers of that conspiracy don't really have conclusions of what happened, just do not believe what we were told by the government.    The financial problems with the twin towers that just prior to 9/11 was owned by the City Authorities......    Building Seven where all the Enron documents were stored......    How many people know that the Enron convictions were overturned later and Auther Anderson...  People were put in prison over that government debacle and thousands of people lost their jobs.

It is also usual that people who are so against conspiracy theories dismiss so many things that others are relaying to the subject.....    also the fact that the FBI confiscated all the video from several places and has never released them to the public......   same as they did with the Federal Building Bombing in Oklahoma City.

Most of us conspiracy people are folks that need a lot more proof of things that happen for we don't trust the historians and governments to tell us the truth....    and the truth is not always easy to find when people are covering up.  And conspiracy people take the time to go looking for it.  Most of us true conspiracy people are not the ones who believe anything that comes along, we are a core of people who don't really trust anyone.

And then we are always left with 'where are the people that were on that plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon'?  CTs have never answered that one.

1 hour ago, 1to3 said:

Alex Jones????

I don't listen to him  because he has such a loud voice and tries to make all seem so sensational. Even if he has bits and pieces of truth announced in his you tube videos, I do not watch them, the loud voice and sensationalism  he uses, puts me off the most.

The same who preach annoying loud. like John Mc Arthur,  that kind of loud preaching just turns me off.

But about what is going on in theworld?, not all is a conspiracy that is unreal or not happening truthfully in real life.

The world is being set up for the coming of the anti-christ.

A one world government is being planed, these are not just conspiracies, they are in the making and yes the warning bell shouod be rung.

For sure there are peeps making money off of this. Nothing new,but there are also people who have enough concern about what is going on that they are trying to warn others.

for instance, someone on this worthy sire sent me a personal message to be warned and prepared. This person sent me a you tube video.

genocide treaty -Deborah Tavares youtube

Now is this woman -Deborah Travares- truly giving the truth of watch going on? she seem to have a lot of documentation to back up what she says?

What she says is not easy to take in, but it seem that a lot of deception from world governments are slowly being exposed.

Perhpas one day, the freedom to expose will be taken of the internet. That wouod sho that we have now little time to prepare for the end time coming events.

StopTheCrime.net - Debra Tavares (new)

FLU - Biological Warfare ATTACK!

EARTHQUAKE, EMP, 5G ATTACK PLANS - And More Bad News

Who's Running America and the CAP

Deborah Tavares - US Was Dissolved In 1933, & What The US Will Look Like In 2030

Smart Dust: Are We All Being Transformed Into Machines?

Primary Water

Funny her video titled : Genocide Treaty-Deberah Travers that i found on you tube yesterday, I can no longer find it today???

But at least i have downloaded it on file.

Aside from all the ideas and theories out there, this sentence from your post says it all....

" The world is being set up for the coming of the anti-christ."

• This is Worthy 2

39 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Aside from all the ideas and theories out there, this sentence from your post says it all....

Well I do hope that you can view this lady's video, she has plenty of evidence to back up what she is saying and tells you where to get this information.

You can begin licensing to this for starters.

39 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

StopTheCrime.net - Debra Tavares (new)

Edited by 1to3

On 1/23/2018 at 2:01 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

There are a lot of eye witnesses to the 757 flying into the Pentagon.  They are never talked about by 911 conspiracy buffs.  You had people dead-stopped on the freeway watching it take out light poles.  There is film of it flying into the Pentagon.  They won't talk about that either.  911 being an "inside" job is one of the dumbest conspiracy theories out there because it is the easiest one to debunk, but it's purveyors continually dismiss facts and embrace rumors and conjecture instead.

I don't have any far flung theories about who, what, where or why about the Pentagon or Twin Towers. However, I've never heard a satisfactory explanation on how WTC Building #7 collapsed? Have you?

I do believe there was sufficient actionable intelligence for Bush to have intervened and prevented it though. 

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't have any far flung theories about who, what, where or why about the Pentagon or Twin Towers. However, I've never heard a satisfactory explanation on how WTC Building #7 collapsed? Have you?

I do believe there was sufficient actionable intelligence for Bush to have intervened and prevented it though. 

WTC #7 collapsed for the same reason that both of the Twin Towers collapsed.  The debris from the planes hitting the Twin Towers set it on fire and it collapsed because once heated past a certain point, it's steel structure could not support it's weight.  I chuckle every time I see a new conspiracy buff come on here and make the same statement that every one of them eventually makes, "Buildings can't pancake like that!  It had to be demolition charges!"  Funny stuff.  First of all, that just adds another layer of dubious cover-up to the conspiracy itself.  Sure, I can believe that for weeks people surreptitiously snuck into those buildings and planted charges throughout the buildings with no one noticing they were around.  Not.  No demolition charges were needed for the buildings to collapse.  It's a very simple engineering problem that needs nothing to fail but lots of weight and super-heated steel.  Past a certain temperature, steel loses almost all of it's tensile strength.  Certain floors of both towers were completely on fire from one side to the other, fueled by diesel fuel, paper, cloth, furniture, etc.  With the entire supporting structure severely compromised by fire on several floors, you wouldn't expect the buildings to fall sideways.  You would expect multiple failures at multiple points simultaneously that would drive the weight above more or less straight down.

There are conspiracy theories out there with meat on their bones.  This isn't one of them.

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

And then we are always left with 'where are the people that were on that plane if it didn't hit the Pentagon'?  CTs have never answered that one.

and in 2003 I told everyone I didn't know, and I still don't...     but I don't believe the story we got from the government...

On 1/24/2018 at 2:14 PM, 1to3 said:

Well I do hope that you can view this lady's video, she has plenty of evidence to back up what she is saying and tells you where to get this information.

You can begin licensing to this for starters.

I will check that video out when I get home.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 11:35 AM, MorningGlory said:

YES IT IS .   and by a way most think is love , peace and unity.    What a lie it is.     The spirit behind this all inclusive hug all correct none instead focus on common unity

is a sham from satan.  from the devil himself , to prepare an all inclusive world to come against non conforming monsters .   aka,  prepareing the world to come against

the saints.    AND SIS,   its WORKING .  ITS WORKNG like nothing I have ever seen.  Christain radio stations playing that all inclusive dung

and songs that sing their goes a muslim and a jew , I see a Mormon too,  I see a catholic and I see you, we ALL GODS CHILDREN lets be a big happy family.  WHAT A DUNG PILE

I shun its concepts to hell, to HELL and I have no fear of saying that . RIGHT to hell.  its a lie.  a lie .  

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:50 PM, other one said:

and in 2003 I told everyone I didn't know, and I still don't...     but I don't believe the story we got from the government...

Other one , are you saying the news is not honest ..................NOOOOO,    are you saying govts lie and ours is not lily white ,  NAWWWWWW

come now let us reason .    THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER and they don't care one ounce for you , or me , we dung to them , its all about power and control.

But don't let that get you angry,   we were all evil too, we were all once under the guise of satan just as they now are .      But yeah they don't care for us , its the goals of the money makers they care for .

It's about setting up a global government, and we know Satan is behind it and he's been trying to do so since God messed up his little party at the tower of Babel....

What really upsets them is that Hillary was supposed to finish off a generational plan to subvert the constitution and give up sovereignty to the UN.

Actually they do care about us....   for we stand in their way of accomplishing their plans.....    and their care for us is not a good thing...    they really just want us dead for the most part.

From my point of view it seems that God has allowed Donald Trump to be our president to give us one last change to come to him as a nation and to clean up the dark deep state and all the dark things going on within our government leaders.....    

We will see.....

• Thumbs Up 1