IGNORED

All of us automatically saved because of Christ's passion?

PersecutedOne88

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  2

I am a catholic, but I have a protestant friend who said, with deep conviction, that she is absolutely sure that she would go to heaven because Jesus already died for all our sins. That's what her pastor preached. Period. However, I chanced upon a booklet on DIVINE MERCY which says that back in 1930's, Jesus revealed Himself to a simple and holy nun in Poland. She called her to be the secretary and apostle of His mercy. She is now a saint. Her name is St. Faustina. Jesus said to St. Faustina: "Souls perish inspite of my bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the feast of My mercy. If they will not adore my mercy, they will perish for all eternity. Tell souls about this great mercy of mine, because the awful day, the day of my justice is near..." Please tell me what you think. The Divine Mercy booklet contains the many desires and promises of Jesus. Please ask me should you have any questions. Jesus wants the salvation of all.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 hours ago, PersecutedOne88 said:

All of us automatically saved because of Christ's passion?

This is sounding a lot like an excuse to live in perdition, in a willfully sinful life where only the flesh matters and the Lord Jesus becomes a detail.

And I tell you: Yes, Jesus paid the price for all the world and now everyone is His. But only those who accept and receive the Holy Spirit will be saved, as it is written:

"I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire." - Matthew 3:11

Then, or people choose to accept His Son - The Lord Jesus Christ and be baptized with the Holy Spirit or reject Him and be baptized in the lake of fire. Unfortunately, many are going in the way to perdition and rejecting the Holy Spirit, by choosing to live a sinful life in the flesh.

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

Satan is deceiving many, and I say many, by teaching that the person can live for his flesh and its lusts by using the excuse: "The Lord paid for it".

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ." - Jude 1:4

And I tell you: Do not play with your salvation, the Lord is seeking for the true worshipers who will worship the Father in spirit and in truth.

The grace that is given to us is for us to live closer to the Father, and to worship Him, to stay out of the world and the flesh and their lusts and not to be friend with them.

"But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His." - Romans 8:9

But if people continue to resist the Holy Spirit, they are marking themselves for condemnation. And those who do not believe, in deed and in truth, will be cast out in the lake of fire for rejecting His Son - The Lord Jesus Christ.

"But I want to remind you, though you once knew this, that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed those who did not believe." - Jude 1:5

In Jesus' name: Depart from sin, embrace the grace. Embrace and receive the Holy Spirit.

"Jesus answered and said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance.”" - Luke 5:31-32

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Unfortunately, under the guise of 'love' the Roman church often peddles 'Mary Mercy'. This began in Nimrod's Time with Semiramis and Tammuz and down thru the ages to Ishtar and the Worship of Dianna and others that are really just another name for 'the queen of heaven'. As such I would be very suspect of any of those publications. Stick to scriptures as MM suggested above.

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:55 PM, PersecutedOne88 said:

I am a catholic, but I have a protestant friend who said, with deep conviction....
that she is absolutely sure that she would go to heaven because Jesus already died for all our sins.....

That's what her pastor preached....
Period....

However, I chanced upon a booklet on DIVINE MERCY which says that back in 1930's....
Jesus revealed Himself to a simple and holy nun in Poland....

She called her to be the secretary and apostle of His mercy....
She is now a saint....

Her name is St. Faustina. Jesus said to St. Faustina....
"Souls perish in spite of my bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation....

that is, the feast of My mercy....
If they will not adore my mercy, they will perish for all eternity.....

Tell souls about this great mercy of mine...
the awful day, the day of my justice is near....

Please tell me what you think. The Divine Mercy booklet contains the many desires and promises of Jesus....
Please ask me should you have any questions....
Jesus wants the salvation of all....

:emot-heartbeat:

I

Then if any man shall say to you: Lo here is Christ, or there, do not believe him. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if possible) even the elect.

Behold I have told it to you, beforehand. Matthew 24:23-25 (Douay-Rheims Bible)

Am

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield to them that put their trust in him. Add you not to his words, lest he reprove you, and you be found a liar. Proverbs 30:5-6 (American King James Version)

A Believer

Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life.

Whoever rejects the Son will not see life. Instead, the wrath of God remains on him." John 3:36 (Berean Study Bible)

No Buts About It

I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Galatians 1:6-9 (New International Version)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING 

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. 

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible) 

Love, Your Brother Joe 

~ 

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible) 

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. 

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you. 

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed. 

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure. 

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents. 

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

The Divine Mercy booklet is not the Bible, which is the sacred word of God.  Even if the lady was made a saint, it doesn't mean that her revelations have the same authority as the Bible.  

It is true that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world;  all who receive Him as their Savior and submit to Him as Lord of their lives, believing that He died to forgive them and His blood covers them, are forgiven as they continue in fellowship with Him.

1Jn 1:6  If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. 1Jn 1:7  But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 1Jn 1:9  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

It is also true that not everyone who claims to be a Christian is one.  If the Holy Spirit is not living in them, guiding them and helping them understand the Bible, they a probably not true Christians.  No one is truly a Christian whose life style is sinful-- Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Gal 5:19  Now the deeds of the flesh are obvious, which are: adultery, sexual immorality, uncleanness, lustfulness, Gal 5:20  idolatry, sorcery, hatred, strife, jealousies, outbursts of anger, rivalries, divisions, heresies, Gal 5:21  envy, murders, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these; of which I forewarn you, even as I also forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s Kingdom.

Gal 5:22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, Gal 5:23  gentleness, and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.

Rom 8:5  For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit set their minds on the things of the Spirit.  Rom 8:6  For to set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.

Rom 8:8  Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.  Rom 8:9  You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to him.

ESV, NKJV, WEB

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/30/2017 at 11:55 PM, PersecutedOne88 said:

Jesus revealed Himself to a simple and holy nun in Poland

No...he didnt....For one thing Faustina painted an image of Jesus which goes completely against God's commandment against idolatry.

Secondly there are very few, at best, reliable instances of Jesus (outside the bible) appearing to Christians. Demons can imitate Jesus as well and have done so very frequently.

The only way Christ truly reveals Himself to us is through the bible.

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

John 3: 16-17 says it all.

On 12/31/2017 at 3:55 AM, PersecutedOne88 said:

Souls perish inspite of my bitter Passion. I am giving them the last hope of salvation; that is, the feast of My mercy. If they will not adore my mercy, they will perish for all eternity.

Just like when Yeshua was in the wilderness - I'll give you all this if you worship me. (says Satan)