MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

It's the Green Revolution all over again.  Maybe this time the Iranian people will throw off their chains? 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iran-anti-regime-protests-erupt-175229085.html

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds like more fake news....the Iranian people "threw off the chains" in 1979 when they kicked out the USA and their puppet the dictator Shah.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

3 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

Sounds like more fake news....the Iranian people "threw off the chains" in 1979 when they kicked out the USA and their puppet the dictator Shah.

I was there just before the Shah left. It was very unhealthy and strange. After, it went totally crazy.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Davida said:

There are protests going on, it isn't fake news. We have to wait to see what is happening there. Could be like what happened in Turkey where the Erdogan's Dictator regime began a political uprising just to draw out the rebels & so they could round them up and crack down. We will have to watch this over the coming days--but it seems to be happening with the population & I heard reports that the police are refusing to shoot the protestors.

It's different this time because social media is bigger now than it was in 2009, there are tons more people with iphones and other smart devices than in 2009 and they have the US president actually speaking out in favor of the protests.  I am hoping the Iranian military sides with the protesters and ends the Islamic revoution and removes the mullahs.   The crown prince, son of the Shah is their rightful leader.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Davida said:

I agree. It is surprising that most people don't realize Iran looked like any modern city in the 60's and 70's - no hijabs, no burkas , no stoning women etc... before the oppressive dark religion of the Ayatollah Khomeni  took over.

Exactly!  Iran would be a better place if the mullahs are disposed of.   The religion of the mullahs is nothing but Shia death cult. Get rid of them and the people will breathe free.