Sign in to follow this  
Orphan

The Gospel

Psalms 53; Point out that "there is none that is good no not  one.  This include any soul  under a religious pretense.Clean as they may be.Even implication in a testimony is not assurance of heaven.The Word of God is clear there is no other name under heaven whereby we Must be save. Credentials may give us approval and acceptance in a body and testimony. But the only credential for an entrance is Nothing but the blood of Jesus.What are you trusting upon for heaven. The hope, I wish,or maybe are but quick sand to usher anyone into lost Eternity. It is Nothing but the Blood of Jesus. Nothing less, nothing more and nothing else.I hope dear listener your not coming for the social part and friends. Although  you'll have true and genuine ones that seek your blessing and welfare. Because even this void you try to fill will leave you empty and you will seek something else not being satisfied. "It is a true Friend you need that stick closer than a brother" Alas even  us may fail you at times and your opinion. Like one of the old Hymn say. Jesus never fail..Jesus never fail.Heav and earth may pass away but JESUS never fail. Are you weary by a load of cares, do you long for peace,joy and assurance in this desert land filled with darkness. Come unto me that are weary and heavy laden and I will give you rest. Jesus is calling...

gdpit_com_325838795_30.jpg

• Praise God! 1

Are you a seeker ? 

Are you asking a question ?

On 1/1/2018 at 1:59 AM, Orphan said:

But the only credential for an entrance is Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Amen !  HALLELUYAH !  MARANANTHA !  COME QUICKLY MASTER JESUS , MESSIAH, SAVIOR, KING of the JEWS, HEALER !

My credential for salvation: trusting Jesus Christ.

I can never be refined enough to enter a utopia without Jesus transforming me.

Rom 10:9  ESV  because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  Rom 10:10  For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this